Games announced that would make you get excited

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
:rolleyes: Riiiight.

well-good-luck-spongebob-120649787861.jpeg

nah but beyond the anger he does have a point. 1 and 2 are masterpieces. back then, instead of making a game with 50 billion things to do and choose from, they threw in all that work and energy into justa few tracks, a few cars. the result transcends time itself.
in an age where we think that graphical fidelity equals progress and that older games are 'cute', we are not understanding what a masterpiece really is.
the on demand generation just will not get it. but it's fine, it's just a different language with the same use of words that we speak.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
nah but beyond the anger he does have a point. 1 and 2 are masterpieces. back then, instead of making a game with 50 billion things to do and choose from, they threw in all that work and energy into justa few tracks, a few cars. the result transcends time itself.
in an age where we think that graphical fidelity equals progress and that older games are 'cute', we are not understanding what a masterpiece really is.
the on demand generation just will not get it. but it's fine, it's just a different language with the same use of words that we speak.

Personally I don't consider Daytona a masterpiece.I consider it a very good game. I consider it a marvel of it's time (1st one). It's a arcade racer with no bells and whistles that is supposed to play more like a simulator, but if that's your cup of tea then Gran Tuurismo is way better at recreating the simulator experience.

Last edited:

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
would love a new bioshock. love the trilogy, but they need to make more.

a remake of the first silent hill. shattered memories is one of my favourite in the series, but the first game needs a proper remake.

a brand new shinobido. shinobido on the ps2 is probably the best ninja stealth game ever made. but the game stayed in that era and did not make a transition onto the next gen consoles.