First Neo Geo game you ever saw/played?

RoadBuster

Crossed Swords Squire
First time would be at a place called Hometown Pizza. It was a big red that had Art of Fighting and Samurai Shodown in it. I remember the big MVS writing on the side of the cab and was amazed that it had two games in it! Both of those games really made an impact and I secretly begged to go to that pizza place many times... just to get back to that cab.

First one I ever played was Final Fight. Back in the mid nineties, I bought a used Neo Geo AES system with Fatal Fury and Samurai Shodown for around $200 from a mom and pop game store. The AC adapter didn't work though. I ordered one from SNK America.

Wish I kept it.

First one I ever played was Final Fight. Back in the mid nineties, I bought a used Neo Geo AES system with Fatal Fury and Samurai Shodown for around $200 from a mom and pop game store. The AC adapter didn't work though. I ordered one from SNK America.

Wish I kept it.

I meant to say Fatal Fury! It's almost 5 in the morning and my brain is fried.

Crush Roller

Rugal's Thug
hmmm...good question
First Neogeo game I saw may of been in a game shop called 16-bit world in my local town, the name of shop was obviously related to the fact it was trading during that era but it did also have a small arcade at the rear and imported game related accessories too. I recall owning a Megadrive at the time and upon entering for the store for the first time I saw for the first time an imported Super Famicom running Super Ghouls and Ghosts and my jaw dropped, also they imported Neo games and I do believe seeing `Soccer Brawl` running on display so that was the first I actually saw. The first Neo game I played would almost certainly be Fatal Fury , playing as Terry B I got my ass kicked by Tung Fu lol.