Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member
had a CZ-52 7.62 at first.. $120 :emb:
HSBaB.jpg

That's fucking cool.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Among the many milsurp guns I desire, a Tokarev is up there.

I'd order one off the 'net but CA doesn't let C&R FFL03 holders get pistols through the mail. We have to send them to a dealer still :(

I just need to drive out of state and buy one (Get your C&R licenses folks!)

That CZ-52 looks awesome. Love the grips.

Last edited:

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Fuck, that gun is sexy as shit

Kiel

20 Year Member
Got a groupon today for CCW classes, no more excuses to put it off.

Snuh

Sieger's Squire
Just got this plinker:

500swmagnum.jpg

Now you may wonder what the need is for something like this, but you never know when roaming rhinos will eye that blt sammwhich in your fridge.

Kiel

20 Year Member
Just got this plinker:

500swmagnum.jpg

Now you may wonder what the need is for something like this, but you never know when roaming rhinos will eye that blt sammwhich in your fridge.

lol plinker

Kiel

20 Year Member
She's a beauty alright, I can only imagine the ergonomics on that thing are goofy to be sure. But that being said gimme a red 9 in similar condition any day of the week. (or wait maybe a Bergmann Bayard)

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I didn't know the Mauser C96 was called "Red 9" - had to look that up, and yeah - I absolutely agree with you.

I think the idea of a pistol that uses stripper clips is super cool.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Entertaining book for sure. Don't forget to pick up World War Z as well. Fun read.

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
That is like the best!

People at the range would be like.. "What the hell does that mean." Then there just would be this one guy over there that would give a nod.

hateful_liar

Armored Scrum Object
That is like the best!

People at the range would be like.. "What the hell does that mean." Then there just would be this one guy over there that would give a nod.

Haha! that would be pretty epic. Maybe throw my baseball cap in the air and yell, "OK!" Or maybe not probably be thrown out the range. Damn spoilsport range masters.

That looks pretty sweet! Did you make it yourself?

Thank you. I installed it myself but thats really nothing to brag about. :tickled: It's a three minute change with only needing a small screwdriver as a tool. As far as the engraving goes, I had these guys do it for me from a jpeg I sent em:
www.lonewolfdist.com/

Took about 8 weeks from ordering to getting it at my door. They did a great job, it turned out way better then I had hoped, please don't judge their workmanship from my shitty photography skills.

Snuh

Sieger's Squire
Thank you. I installed it myself but thats really nothing to brag about. :tickled: It's a three minute change with only needing a small screwdriver as a tool. As far as the engraving goes, I had these guys do it for me from a jpeg I sent em:
www.lonewolfdist.com/

Took about 8 weeks from ordering to getting it at my door. They did a great job, it turned out way better then I had hoped, please don't judge their workmanship from my shitty photography skills.

I like it! Gives your pistol personality!

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
Last week has been good to me. Traded two of mine and some cash to get

Picked up a Ruger mini-14 stainless with folding stock and side mount scope, Ruger p85 stainless with crimson trace grips + fobus holster, and a cheap 12ga pump.

I know a lot of people have been down on the old p85, (not saying here they have) but I really liked those. If I ever need to bust someone in the head or hammer nails or drive in tent pegs after I run out of ammo I'll be set.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Got to shoot a semi-auto Sterling SMG this weekend.

It was pretty awesome. Sights were off (low and left) but it was getting the job done at 50 yards.

It would have been more awesome had the gun been automatic :emb: