Finally, the coffin is completely shut on G4TV

ShaolinAce

Ninja Combat Warrior
I liked when that chick from filter dressed up like space channel 5. And the arena show and the other somewhat ok shows mentioned in this topic.

The hosts of xplay had thier heads up thier ass alot of the times and I fell out of it. Reviews on the run was good when tommy telorico was on it.

Olivia munn was a good psylocke looks wise and it was nice that she never really opened her mouth during the movie. Fuck her role in the last predator movie tho.

Thats all I got concerning G4TechTV.

Oh yeah and fuck call for help.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I'm sure it's cringe to go back and watch, but most of us watched it at some point.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I’m hijacking this thread to see if their are currently any good general computer/tech channels on YouTube worth watching?

Been watching a bit of Linus Tech Tips out of morbid curiosity to try and understand how these videos are getting 2-8 million views and they have 1-2 in-video sponsors per vid. I don’t get it.

fake

15 Year Member
I’m hijacking this thread to see if their are currently any good general computer/tech channels on YouTube worth watching?

Been watching a bit of Linus Tech Tips out of morbid curiosity to try and understand how these videos are getting 2-8 million views and they have 1-2 in-video sponsors per vid. I don’t get it.

Computer Clan is pretty good.

Technology Connections is great.

I watched an overview on the Amiga Video Toaster from Retro Man Cave that was really good but can't vouch for his other stuff.

For Mac specific stuff, I like Luke Miani's videos, but he's kinda full of himself - the videos are pretty informative and I like seeing people make the most out of "outdated" hardware rather than buying new.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Computer Clan is pretty good.

Technology Connections is great.

I watched an overview on the Amiga Video Toaster from Retro Man Cave that was really good but can't vouch for his other stuff.

For Mac specific stuff, I like Luke Miani's videos, but he's kinda full of himself - the videos are pretty informative and I like seeing people make the most out of "outdated" hardware rather than buying new.

I was watching some video toaster stuff a few weeks ago.

A lot of the old analog/SD video gear is finally affordable to mortals if you don’t mind searching eBay.

Man the Video Toaster was mind blowing incredible for what it was back in the day.

I’ll check the channels you recommended. I’ve been thinking about building a new PC but I’m lazy and will got an M1 Mac Mini lol.

fake

15 Year Member
I was watching some video toaster stuff a few weeks ago.

A lot of the old analog/SD video gear is finally affordable to mortals if you don’t mind searching eBay.

Man the Video Toaster was mind blowing incredible for what it was back in the day.

I’ll check the channels you recommended. I’ve been thinking about building a new PC but I’m lazy and will got an M1 Mac Mini lol.

Apparently they're fantastic. I hate the idea of SoCs, but I guess they're the most bang for the buck, processing-wise. Logic Pro X users are saying their M1 machines are miles ahead of anything Intel offered.

This turn kinda reminds me of SGI, thinking that desktop GPUs could never handle video or game production, and that's what sunk them. Not that anyone is holding out on SoCs. I guess I just don't understand how having all those chips inside one actual chip can result in more processing power.