Finally getting into the Neo Geo AES world, need help

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
ha, npb. If boxes and inserts mean so much then I'm baffled as to why these retards don't just track down a mint set. It's not that hard, and clearly they have the cash to spend... and if they don't.... WHY THE FUCKITY FUCK IN ALL THAT IS FUCKING FUCKITY FUCK ARE YOU GETTING INTO AES ? ? ?

NEO•GEO AES - THERE ARE NO CHEAP SEATS HERE ASSHOLES.

Hawwa

B. Jenet's Firstmate
To my knowledge repro console boxes are a thing (and not a minor one) here in Spain.

I have even seen full repro stuff for Game & Watches, including the box, styro insert and manual so...

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I have even seen full repro stuff for Game & Watches, including the box, styro insert and manual so...
you used to be able to buy those from ebay, no idea if thats still a thing. my rain shower box is a full repro.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
To my knowledge repro console boxes are a thing (and not a minor one) here in Spain.

Yup, there are some guys in England who make very convincing replicas of micro computer boxes, C64, Spectrum, Amiga, etc., complete with styrofoam interior. Others make replicas of manuals, I've seen one of their Sinclair manuals and couldn't find a difference between it and the original one I have. All that stuff gets marked on certain spots in order to make sure people know they're replicas. I think this should be obligatory with repro stuff like that, otherwise some asshats will use it to flood ebay with more "NOS top-condition" micros for loadsa $$$.