Fast Striker, a NEW Neo Geo vertizontal shooter from NG:Dev Team!

Animaitor

n00b
This is indeed great news!! I could not get my hands on the Last Hope AES version. Wish they'd release this game in AES format instead of MVS though... and Tate would be great but I'm sure it'll not happen.

Clessy

Banned
Well, since they are so sure, I will definitely try to boot this cart. If they are wrong I'll be tempted to spread the roms like wildfire to teach them a lesson.

Only a fool of a programmer would think their code can't be cracked.

No ones even bootlegs there first game and it didnt even have a copy protection. Its low volume and the whole pcb covered in complete glue. Only way to copy it would be to sacrifice it. So if you're willing to spend $1000 more than likely to ruin something be my guest.

marsteam

, Typey McTypes-a-Lot,
Well, since they are so sure, I will definitely try to boot this cart. If they are wrong I'll be tempted to spread the roms like wildfire to teach them a lesson.

Only a fool of a programmer would think their code can't be cracked.

WTF.

Hewitson

Metal Slug Mechanic
No ones even bootlegs there first game and it didnt even have a copy protection. Its low volume and the whole pcb covered in complete glue. Only way to copy it would be to sacrifice it. So if you're willing to spend $1000 more than likely to ruin something be my guest.
$1000???

Clessy

Banned

The AES home cart was 550 euro's if you think the arcade mvs will be cheaper i'd say you'd be sadly mistaking. Its a operators edition it will cost even more. Plus you know you're so full of shit, you don't have the skills do to anything.

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
I'm gonna keep an opened mind for this one. I really hope it is good though and might be made for the AES. It's f@#king sweet knowing games are still being made for a system 20 yrs. old!:buttrock:

ruderudie

Cheng's Errand Boy
Well if they want to release this in Japan (which is the only option to make profit, as it is a country with a huge shoot'em up fanbase that actually has the oppportunity to go to arcades) it better be damn good.
When you walk around in for example Hey Taito, you have a complete floor with shooters only, and those games are either classics or recently released Cave games. I really don't see that this homebrew game can compete with that, and that the operator would put an MVS board in a cab on the shmup floor, while now it's earning money with for example kof 98/mark of the wolves on the fighters floor. Beside that, why would he pay $1000 bucks for a neo game in 2010, while he will be sure to earn 10 times more if he just puts in Death Smiles or Espgaluda 2, or the at that time newest shmup?

Anyway, it's their decision to try it and i hope they will succeed. Last Hope was pretty decent, but this must be better.

Ans sac carts aren't needed i guess, why don't they just do a run of cheap shells from China? Just find out where the chinese bootleggers get theirs.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Man you huge neo fans are fucking morons. Its the only comunity that activly hates the only one supporting it.
Agreed. Considering how much work obviously goes into a game like this, the fact that people will get all bent out of shape over small details like a forced freeplay mode just shows how miserable some people can be.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
I am all for these games getting released. As long as its under $100 (or else how can I afford it? haha)

Hewitson

Metal Slug Mechanic
The AES home cart was 550 euro's if you think the arcade mvs will be cheaper i'd say you'd be sadly mistaking. Its a operators edition it will cost even more. Plus you know you're so full of shit, you don't have the skills do to anything.
I have the skills to do things you could only ever dream of doing, so don't assume things about me asshole.

Unlike me, who has helped countless people, I haven't seen you give one single piece of useful technical advice on this forum. And my Mum would probably be better than you with a soldering iron.

francovel3

Crossed Swords Squire
I have the skills to do things you could only ever dream of doing, so don't assume things about me asshole.

Unlike me, who has helped countless people, I haven't seen you give one single piece of useful technical advice on this forum. And my Mum would probably be better than you with a soldering iron.

SO HEWITSON YOU ARE A BIG MUMMYS BOY THEN,
i new you were gay, im sure your mummy solders all your boot legs aswell she probably still irons your clothes or even walkes you to work, thats if you have a job, maybe your on goverment money and all you do all day long is boot leg games, either way your a big ASS HOLE..............................

Hewitson

Metal Slug Mechanic
Pardon me? I've never bootlegged a single Neo Geo game in my life.

Either way, I'd rather bootleg games all day than be as uneducated and as illiterate as you.

BigTinz

VT's Bitch , You can fuck this mouth for a fruit c
SO HEWITSON YOU ARE A BIG MUMMYS BOY THEN,
i new you were gay, im sure your mummy solders all your boot legs aswell she probably still irons your clothes or even walkes you to work, thats if you have a job, maybe your on goverment money and all you do all day long is boot leg games, either way your a big ASS HOLE..............................

Great post or greatest post?

francovel3

Crossed Swords Squire
Pardon me? I've never bootlegged a single Neo Geo game in my life.

Either way, I'd rather bootleg games all day than be as uneducated and as illiterate as you.

GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

if this is your mum talking then im sorry but if it aint then FDUKKKKKKKKKKK U!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all you do is go round searching 100s of forums leaving your sh1t comments and its borring now so bounce along like a good mummys boy and do some real work, also you usually bash threads with your boyfriend aka ..foreversublime.. its ashame his not here to hold your hand today.

uneducated and as illiterate lolololol did you get those words from the OXFORD DICTIONARY you clown........

Last edited:

Hewitson

Metal Slug Mechanic
If my comments are shit, I highly doubt theres a word that could sufficiently describe yours.

As for ForeverSublime I'm not sure why you think im in "cahoots" with him, but I can assure you I'm not.

francovel3

Crossed Swords Squire
If my comments are shit, I highly doubt theres a word that could sufficiently describe yours.

As for ForeverSublime I'm not sure why you think im in "cahoots" with him, but I can assure you I'm not.

listen you gay freak who thinks he has more skills than anyone else, you talk like your some sort of bootleg LYRIC MAVRICK but your not, also you dont have no skill in sh1t only skill you got is in making baked beans, 2nd you have over 1000 post and you have not 1 friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not 1 friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO LOOK IN THE FDUKIIIING MIRROR AND ASK YOUR SELF WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

STOP ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW IT ALL CAUSE YOU DONT YOUR A SAD OLD MAN AND NOTHING MORE, YOU GET ALL YOUR BIG WORDS FROM GOOGLE AND THE DITIONARY, AND YOU GO FISHING WITH YOUR MUM ON SUNDAY MORNING..
YOU PUT YOUR SELF IN IT REALLY, ONLY YOUR SELF TO BLAME.....

Hewitson

Metal Slug Mechanic
francovel3

geek.jpg

smkdan

Galford's Armourer
As much as I'd like <$100 pricetag, I can't see it happening with the goals the team has in mind. Would be cool to be proved wrong obviously..

francovel3 said:
also you dont have no skill in sh1t only skill you got is in making baked beans

:eek:

Hewitson

Metal Slug Mechanic
Agreed. Considering how much work obviously goes into a game like this, the fact that people will get all bent out of shape over small details like a forced freeplay mode just shows how miserable some people can be.
Pffft.. Anyone releasing a game for $1000 isn't supporting a fucking thing but themselves.

If they were doing it "for the community" as so many people on here like to think, they'd be releasing it for an affordable price so it can be enjoyed by everyone, not just people with more money than sense.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Pffft.. Anyone releasing a game for $1000 isn't supporting a fucking thing but themselves.

If they were doing it "for the community" as so many people on here like to think, they'd be releasing it for an affordable price so it can be enjoyed by everyone, not just people with more money than sense.
I didn't say it was "for" the community. I don't care who it's for. The point is, people like to complain, but they don't keep the complaints in perspective.

havok666

n00b

Ok big man, why don't you go and release a game then?

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
im am sure there will be cd aes and whatever other versions later on.
and

to avoid the flame wars of Last Hope, what would be a reasonable price for cd, aes, mvs?