Every anime opening ever made

Hidden Character

Leader of The Hyperstone Heist,
20 Year Member
There're half a dozen frames from Full Metal Alchemist but not a single frame for Naruto or Naruto Shippuden? Meh, fuck that noise.

Don't think I saw any from Champloo or Paranoia Agent, either, but go figure. Still, a nice collection of OPs that must have took some research.

elixir

NAM-75 Vet
The last good years for anime were 2004/2005... Samurai Champloo, Samurai 7, Speed Grapher.

Then it was all downhill.

Samurai 7 was a disaster. I loved the characters, theme, setting and everything, but I remember reading that they ran out of money around episode 8? or 12? I forget, but the quality of the anime took a noticeable nosedive.

You can tell that the story was squashed into 26 episodes, like most anime (especially game-to-anime, where there's always things cut), because I remember everyone dying on the 25th episode and only about 3 people being alive in the 26th.

NeoTheranthrope

Basara's Blade Keeper
It's more than just anime, those cliches are simply entrenched in their culture.
Especially those fucking birds or the helplessly falling feathers where the birds once flew.

I see your Ace Combat 4 OP, and raise with Macross Zero:

I know you ware trying to make some kind of point there about aspects of visual shorthand (and/or clichés), but it got lost somewhere among the "wharbargl" and "get off my lawn!"

Face it, you guys are just OLD.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Samurai 7 was a disaster. I loved the characters, theme, setting and everything, but I remember reading that they ran out of money around episode 8? or 12? I forget, but the quality of the anime took a noticeable nosedive.

You can tell that the story was squashed into 26 episodes, like most anime (especially game-to-anime, where there's always things cut), because I remember everyone dying on the 25th episode and only about 3 people being alive in the 26th.

Damn, I actually only have the first 2 volumes of Samurai 7. I was impressed with what I saw thus far, but this is disheartening.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
This thread doesn't have enough Geppy-X.

*runs off to play Geppy-X*