Dougdesensi = GamesOnGames *UPDATE*

The BEAST3

Dodgeball Yakuza
Hello Filtek, if you ever go to Dougdeseni's house, can you do me a favor and get my AES and PS2 systems from him, and While your at it, Give him a few low blows to the gut. Thanks :rolleyes:

Mate,

If I did that to him for everyone that he has ripped off, I would have to get a tip truck for everyones stuff. One blow for everyone he has done over would take me a week.

:lol:

Russ.

The BEAST3

Dodgeball Yakuza
Filtek Australia said:
Mate,

If I did that to him for everyone that he has ripped off, I would have to get a tip truck for everyones stuff. One blow for everyone he has done over would take me a week.

:lol:

Russ.

Yeah I know. That would be a lot of low blows, just thought I ask. :tickled:

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
P.S JustDefend Check your Mailbox Friday

hope you can say that about my mailbox soon :D

still rooting for Doug over all the bs.....

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
NGT said:
hope you can say that about my mailbox soon :D

still rooting for Doug over all the bs.....

With the way Doug has acted in this thread, I think that is a poor decision.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
well, who should I believe...

Japhei and Beast(ohbrotherwhereartthough?)3 or the guy who has come through for ne before..... and who is telling me things while the deal drags on, excuses or not, that could really happen?

I'm going with the guy who came through for me before.... because I really have no reason not to believe him besides the recent stuff that's propped up.

who would you believe in my situation?

The BEAST3

Dodgeball Yakuza
NGT said:

Japhei and Beast(ohbrotherwhereartthough?)3 or the guy who has come through for ne before..... and who is telling me things while the deal drags on, excuses or not, that could really happen?

I'm going with the guy who came through for me before.... because I really have no reason not to believe him besides the recent stuff that's propped up.

Then stick with your decision, who gives a fuck, but the way Dougdesensi has been acting, doesn't look good for him at all.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
NGT said:

But, have you read this thread? He says he is cousin's (or so he claims) with the same guy that ripped Filtek Australia and many others off. I just don't know how much I would trust this guy.

At the very minimum his attitude in this thread should be alarming.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
The BEAST3 said:
Then stick with your decision, who gives a fuck, but the way Dougdesensi has been acting, doesn't look good for him at all.

you give a fuck....and that's why you are in this thread...because of that vega jr. you got and are still pissed at Doug about, even though you pawned it off on someone else. The way you acted in the other thread...with your "BROTHER :rolleyes: " didn't look too good for you. So, either I believe neither of you, or I go with the guy who emailed me 5 minutes ago saying he would refund my money right now if I wanted it, and the guy who delivered for me before.

And no... this thread doesn't look too good for Doug, but it doesn't look too good for you either...... coming in here and pulling on the side of Japhei and his April Fools info....true or not....cousin or not.....

Honestly, I hope the deal comes through even more than before and not just for my $125........ but so I can show that up in this thread along with the other people that have claimed to their recent deals going through well with Doug.

anyways....I am getting sick of this deal and this bullshit just because of all the drama alone! not worth the wondering and waiting for the extra $60 to pitch in to get the game from coinopexpress...but I am staying with my deal because based on personal experience, I have no reason to doubt him.

Very Simple

Don't Deal With me If you feel like your gonna get ripped or someone told you your gonna get ripped offed. This will neverend and that's fine with me. whatever I post you don't have to buy it or comment on it simple as that.

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
NGT said:
you give a fuck....and that's why you are in this thread...because of that vega jr. you got and are still pissed at Doug about, even though you pawned it off on someone else. The way you acted in the other thread...with your "BROTHER :rolleyes: " didn't look too good for you. So, either I believe neither of you, or I go with the guy who emailed me 5 minutes ago saying he would refund my money right now if I wanted it, and the guy who delivered for me before.

And no... this thread doesn't look too good for Doug, but it doesn't look too good for you either...... coming in here and pulling on the side of Japhei and his April Fools info....true or not....cousin or not.....

Honestly, I hope the deal comes through even more than before and not just for my $125........ but so I can show that up in this thread along with the other people that have claimed to their recent deals going through well with Doug.

anyways....I am getting sick of this deal and this bullshit just because of all the drama alone! not worth the wondering and waiting for the extra $60 to pitch in to get the game from coinopexpress...but I am staying with my deal because based on personal experience, I have no reason to doubt him.

Here's the real problem with your attitude. All you care about is if your shit arrives, you don't give a damn about anyone else including Filtek Australia who lost over $20,000 worth of their own products to this thief. For all we know, the stuff you are buying is just more of the items he stole from them. But you don't care about that. All you care about is, if your stuff arrives. Thats pretty lame all around, don't you think? You can see why people have a problem with your attitude, can't you?

The BEAST3

Dodgeball Yakuza
NGT said:

I am not taking Japhei side, I am just saying what happened with the deal I made with Dougedesensi. If your deal with him went smoothly then keep on dealing with him, I don't give a shit. I am just saying what I got in return for my stuff was something that didn't work. If your getting sick of this bull shit then don't say shit. I came through on my deals, ask the guys who put the thread about me.. I cleared my name already, and my brother is no longer on these forums, so why the fuck are you still talking about what happened a week ago. And yes I am pissed off about the vega jr, who wouldn't be.

The BEAST3

Dodgeball Yakuza
chimpmeister said:
Here's the real problem with your attitude. All you care about is if your shit arrives, you don't give a damn about anyone else including Filtek Australia who lost over $20,000 worth of their own products to this thief. For all we know, the stuff you are buying is just more of the items he stole from them. But you don't care about that. All you care about is, if your stuff arrives. Thats pretty lame all around, don't you think? You can see why people have a problem with your attitude, can't you?

Well said Chimpmeister, all he cares about is his shit. I bet you if he doesn't get his shit, he be here saying some stupid shit about his items. And NGT, I am in this thread because I am one of the people he has robbed, and I am tired of your damn comments about my brother, atleast he came out and said the truth and got everything cleared. So what do you have to say about that?

The_Chosen_One

Buriki One Master
The BEAST3 said:
Well said Chimpmeister, all he cares about is his shit. I bet you if he doesn't get his shit, he be here saying some stupid shit about his items. And NGT, I am in this thread because I am one of the people he has robbed, and I am tired of your damn comments about my brother, atleast he came out and said the truth and got everything cleared. So what do you have to say about that?

Actually he didn't come out and say the truth. From what I recall Biomonitor came out and told the truth that you two magically had the same IP, and then you said it was your brother :rolleyes: . And after the bullshit you called on 300wins that you admitted to being wrong about, I don't see how anything was cleared up other than that your a fucking wanker.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
I still think you were posting as your brother, I think you are only hear to ruin someones rep out of anger over a supergun you should have been able to fix on your own and not out of caring for the guy and his 20-G's or pretecting others, I have not seen anything worth looking at about Doug and the $20,000 other than the cousin claim, he has been a great seller in many people's sigs and to myself, yes I feel sorry for the guy who lost $20,000, and yes I care about my measly $125 and my stuff arriving.

I hope that clears up where I am coming from.....

have a nice day

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
For those of you who missed the original thread about Aim High (aka Shawn Anderson) from 2002, where Filtek Australia busted him, here is a link to it. Makes for some interesting reading, and goes on for quite a long time. After this thread had finished, Aim High was finished in these forums, but it looks like he just came back as Dougdesensi (and probably others before this, no doubt):

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28976

Probably still selling the stolen stock from Filtek to this day, after all $20,000+ worth of stuff would take a while to move . . . :annoyed:

Q

qube

What a waste. I read this whole thread and only learned two things...

1. Dougdesensei is not someone to ever deal with, and has a lacking grasp on the English language.

and

2. NGT is a selfserving dipshit.

That is all :emb:

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
qube said:
What a waste. I read this whole thread and only learned two things...

1. Dougdesensei is not someone to ever deal with, and has a lacking grasp on the English language.

and

That is all :emb:

That's my assessment of the situation as well. Another sleazeball to add to the list ....

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
qube said:

first of all, fuck you! Don't come attacking me out of nowhere. I spend far more time helping people via pm on this board then I do asking for help or making deals. Selfserving? When it comes to my deal, yes, I think about myself. Who doesn't? And when it comes to bitch ass witch hunts.....I will pick the word of the guy who I have dealt with over the word of a known thief. Nomatter who's cousin is who or whatever!

How am I selfservant when I came in here to back up someone else? And please don't say "to get my stuff" because I would be getting it whether I posted here or not.

I have even recieved pm's from the beast3 asking for help with the vega jr. before he sold it. I offered to look at it for free and fix it at cost....and the same offer was given to the currect owner of the vega jr..

Selfservant :rolleyes: what a dumbass!

The BEAST3

Dodgeball Yakuza
NGT said:
first of all, fuck you! Don't come attacking me out of nowhere. I spend far more time helping people via pm on this board then I do asking for help or making deals. Selfserving? When it comes to my deal, yes, I think about myself. Who doesn't? And when it comes to bitch ass witch hunts.....I will pick the word of the guy who I have dealt with over the word of a known thief. Nomatter who's cousin is who or whatever!

How am I selfservant when I came in here to back up someone else? And please don't say "to get my stuff" because I would be getting it whether I posted here or not.

I have even recieved pm's from the beast3 asking for help with the vega jr. before he sold it. I offered to look at it for free and fix it at cost....and the same offer was given to the currect owner of the vega jr..

Selfservant :rolleyes: what a dumbass!

Why do you keep putting my name in it, I'm really starting to get pissed off:blow_top: , just STFU alrealdy, damn!

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
The BEAST3 said:
Why do you keep putting my name in it, I'm really starting to get pissed off:blow_top: , just STFU alrealdy, damn!

Because you and me are obviously not seeing eye to eye here and what better way to counter a cheap shot about me being selfservant, then to talk about my willingness to go out of my way and help someone that at this time, I am not seeing eye to eye with.

Oh, and I don't give a fuck if you are pissed off or not. I had left this thread to come back and see a couple of bitches taking cheapshots at me. So I responded with the truth about me and what's even better is, I got to use you as an example in doing so :glee:

worked out nicely, imo...