Dougdesensi = GamesOnGames *UPDATE*

kc

Belnar Institute Student
so what your saying is that every thing that Dougdesensi sells is stolen

Arakon Kaizen

Crazed MVS Addict
Isn't this slanderous?

You just posted a thread about a seller saying he is a crook and a thief and you say because you "Believe" that it' this other guy.

Did Dougdesensi, take your money or not?
What was this transaction that lost you the money?
Have you tracked this electronic money trail to him with proof?

Orpheus thats not very proffessional or cool. when and if you get proof then come back and wail. Trashing someones rep just because you heard some rumor is dumb. Posting vague comments cause you don't have time.... why don't you just report the news for FOX. THey like running off with half cocked theories as well.

I had a great transaction with him, got an AW and dolphin Blue from him.

Bishamon

Azu Bla, ,
ORPHEUS said:
I am in the process on getting all the details I need.
no reason to assume or discount anything yet. I will update accordingly.

Actually, it appears by the title of this thread you already have assumed something before getting all the facts. :oh_no:

T_Smallz

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
What?

What is all this about Doug? Never had a problem with him. He always delivers what he promises, and I have had probably a dozen transactions with him. All of them have been perfect by the way. Might want to gather some data, rather than make assumptions.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Bishamon said:
Actually, it appears by the title of this thread you already have assumed something before getting all the facts. :oh_no:

Arakon Kaizen said:
Isn't this slanderous?
You just posted a thread about a seller saying he is a crook and a thief and you say because you "Believe" that it' this other guy.
Did Dougdesensi, take your money or not?
What was this transaction that lost you the money?
Have you tracked this electronic money trail to him with proof?
Orpheus thats not very proffessional or cool. when and if you get proof then come back and wail. Trashing someones rep just because you heard some rumor is dumb. Posting vague comments cause you don't have time.... why don't you just report the news for FOX. THey like running off with half cocked theories as well.
I had a great transaction with him, got an AW and dolphin Blue from him.

You people show just how stupid an individual is cabale of being. Do you honestly think that i would post something like this if I did not have more than sufficient proof?
Go post in the war room for christs sake.
Doug has admitted to "Shawn" being his cousin, which is honestly pure bullshit. All signs (and there is a HELL of alot) shown that "doug" is GamesOnGames, one of the biggest CONFIRMED THIEFS known to the online gaming scene.
Doug promised to send $80 to my paypal account three days ago to make good on his cousin stealing my money:rolleyes:
He has since stoped replying to my PM's and I don't have my
money.

UPDATE: I checked the 3 phone #'s that I was given for "doug" (by people who have dealt with him) and they are all invalid now. This helps to make the link between GOG and doug because after i dealt with GOG all of his active phone #'s became diliquent as well.
You all can bitch and moan about how great your transaction was with"doug" and add to the fire or you can open your eyes and realize that almost a half dozen people here say that they have been scammed by "doug" or that he attempted to scam them. This was the same way everything unfolded with GOG.
Don't be a fool guys as you and your money will be easily parted. I am trying to help you all out here.

Last edited:

Arakon Kaizen

Crazed MVS Addict
You've still posted no proof.
You've failed to provide logic in your previous post, and quite frankly your follow up post isn't that convincing either.

the point is, if you're going to make a post like that, you need to present your information up front, and sources would be nice.

It's similar to if i made a post that said
"ORPHEUS IS A SCAMMER!!!" as the title in big print and added a flashing icon, then when people got inside, they read, I'm looking into it, and I'll post proof later."

If i can't prove that you're a scammer, the damage is still done, people will have read that title and will have that association in their mind when they think about dealling with you.

Its uncalled for until you are willing to put the time in to "elaborate" your thesis.

c.t.h

Maxima's Barber
Arakon Kaizen said:
You've still posted no proof.
You've failed to provide logic in your previous post, and quite frankly your follow up post isn't that convincing either.

the point is, if you're going to make a post like that, you need to present your information up front, and sources would be nice.

It's similar to if i made a post that said
"ORPHEUS IS A SCAMMER!!!" as the title in big print and added a flashing icon, then when people got inside, they read, I'm looking into it, and I'll post proof later."

If i can't prove that you're a scammer, the damage is still done, people will have read that title and will have that association in their mind when they think about dealling with you.

Its uncalled for until you are willing to put the time in to "elaborate" your thesis.

Addresses apparently match
Phone numbers are all out of service now
Both live in same area
Doug has admitted to Anderson being his "cousin" - now even if this is true and he is his cousin, how do we know doug isn't selling stuff for his cousin thats stolen?

Something is definitely wrong with this picture, in my opinion.

Arakon Kaizen

Crazed MVS Addict
That is a good reply, cth, now if the thread started that way, then it would have been a lot more to the point.

I just find it odd that, if he would sell 500 dollar AW systems and scam someone on $80. seems a bit off.

anyway good luck with the witch hunt!

;)
lol

c.t.h

Maxima's Barber
Arakon Kaizen said:
That is a good reply, cth, now if the thread started that way, then it would have been a lot more to the point.

I just find it odd that, if he would sell 500 dollar AW systems and scam someone on $80. seems a bit off.

anyway good luck with the witch hunt!

;)
lol

If this IS anderson, I'm not sure he's scamming anyone right now. But Anderson DID rip off filtek for thousands of dollars worth of stuff, and a ton of collectors. Anderson has had at least 3 IDs here, alone, not to mention all the other arcade collecting boards on the net.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Arakon Kaizen said:

That is one lame ass response. Don't go bithing about me just because you are new here. I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING, that is all that needs to be said. I am not taking any shit from people here because they don't feel like using common sense (the one thing that this board truly lacks).

Arakon Kaizen

Crazed MVS Addict
ORPHEUS said:
That is one lame ass response. Don't go bithing about me just because you are new here. I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING, that is all that needs to be said. I am not taking any shit from people here because they don't feel like using common sense (the one thing that this board truly lacks).

Yes this convinces me of your omnipotence, oh great one.

honestly i could give a rats ass about how long you've been here. You display flawed logic. Get a degree in public debate.
I'm sure you know what your doing, but thats not the point of a post, the post is to illuminate others as to what you are doing.

I'm not bitching just pointing out flaws in your post. PS lets not go the common sense route, because i was very clear on my point, something you lacked in yours.

cth on the other hand cut straight to the point with no mindless "teh drama" as it's called here. he put down the facts as he saw them, which is what making a public statement/debate is all about. As I see it at this point it is on Doug to counter the arguement.

I also like the way cth, says "If this is Anderson" he doesn't sound presumptuous in his post. He actually allows for error in his arguement; I assume thats because he hasn't been able to physically verify all the information. Which is a very good move, because either way he won't look like an idiot by declaring absolutes that my prove false.

My whole arguement was with your presentation Orpheus. Please drop attitude.

Last edited:

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
c.t.h said:
If this IS anderson, I'm not sure he's scamming anyone right now. But Anderson DID rip off filtek for thousands of dollars worth of stuff, and a ton of collectors. Anderson has had at least 3 IDs here, alone, not to mention all the other arcade collecting boards on the net.

Good point. And to take it a step further, if this is the same person who ripped off Filtek Australia for thousands of dollars worth of arcade pcbs, then everyone buying from him may well be purchasing Filtek's stolen goods. So he may seem honest, but in fact may just be further profiting off the huge amount of inventory he stole from them, using stolen credit cards to pay for everything. If thats the case, I think people who bought from him should do a little research, maybe contact Filtek to find out of they bought some of their stolen stuff. :annoyed:

Just because everyone got the stuff they bought from him, doesn't mean the items were legitimately procured. :oh_no:

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I got into the Neo scene because of Gameon_Games. He sold me a 2 slot board, MS3 mvs, and CD pad. All arrived working and in a timely manner. My transaction with him was really good.

But guess what? GoG is still a crook. Nothing but a classic con-man, having a few good transactions then ripping people off. Hell i bought from GoG because others claimed he was so great, I believe Orpheus even bought a cab from him in person. Luckily i didn't get burned like some others did.

Doug's style of posting and his sloppy writing style is very similar to gameon_games. GoG rarely posted (i'm not sure that he ever did) outside of the marketplace forums. When is the last time you saw Doug post outside these forums? We all thought GoG was just some bumbling arcade op and i always was uunder the impression Doug was too. I was hesitant to deal with him simply because of the way he wrote his selling posts, which honestly were very, very unprofessional compared to most of the other Excellent sellers on this board. Doug being GoG just makes perfect sense in my mind, there is a lot of evidence mounting for this being true.

Orpheus is in the right in posting this, he just doesn't want to see anyone get burned.

P.S: As for the matter of being innocent until proven guilty, all i have to say is: Welcome to NG.com, the internets favorite Police State :D

Last edited:

Bishamon

Azu Bla, ,
Lagduf said:
Orpheus is in the right in posting this, he just doesn't want to see anyone get burned.

Orpheus may be right to warn people, but making a claim in the subject line without any substantial evidence is just plain wrong.

That would be like me posting something like MIKE JOHNSON = MURDERER, and then going on to say that I think he is, and I'm investigating, and may come up with some proof in the future. Stay tuned! :rolleyes:

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Bishamon said:
Orpheus may be right to warn people, but making a claim in the subject line without any substantial evidence is just plain wrong.

That would be like me posting something like MIKE JOHNSON = MURDERER, and then going on to say that I think he is, and I'm investigating, and may come up with some proof in the future. Stay tuned! :rolleyes:

I think everyone should post in this thread exactly what they bought from DougDensi. No need for prices or anything, just the items. Then it might be easier to determine if what he is selling is part of the stolen Filtek stock. Just an idea, shouldn't be a problem for anyone if he is a legit seller.

The BEAST3

Dodgeball Yakuza
I posted a thread about him a couple of months ago, and people were saying that he was a awesome seller, now people are saying that he is a thief, I don't get it. The deal I made with him was not a good one, and I regret ever making that deal.:oh_no:

chimpmeister

Former Moderator

The BEAST3

Dodgeball Yakuza
chimpmeister said:
Here is Filtek Australia's website:

http://www.arcadegames.net/

Here is their email address:

games@arcadegames.net

Here is their original description of what Shawn Anderson did to them ($20,000 worth of arcade pcbs!!):

http://www.highwaygames.com/body.php3?action=ld_news&view=detail&view=detail&news_id=8

Here is an update from that same site:

http://www.highwaygames.com/body.php3?action=ld_news&view=detail&view=detail&news_id=36

Just a little background on this.

Okay, now I know. No wonder when I talked to Dougdesensi over the phone, he never wanted to give me his phone number. That was kind of odd:spock:

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
So is Dougdesensi the guy who scammed you? i read the thread but i dunno.....i had a real good deal with Doug:spock:

The BEAST3

Dodgeball Yakuza
NeoDragoN said:
So is Dougdesensi the guy who scammed you? i read the thread but i dunno.....i had a real good deal with Doug:spock:

yes he did. Traded me a supergun that didn't work. Also told me that he was going to send me a board to try it out, but never did. When I wanted my stuff back, he said he sold it. Good to know your deal went smoothly, mine didn't.:(

Bishamon

Azu Bla, ,
None of the addresses listed match the address I have for Dougdesensi, apart from being located somewhere in New York.

justdefend

Quiz Detective
Wow was just about to post about my deal and then this post pops up about Dougdesensi!

I PayPal-ed him $85 for a Memory Card Reader about 20 days ago. He said that he didn't have a picture of it but that it was in mint condition.

I PMed him a few days ago and he said he would throw in a set of LED lights for the delay. He even gave me a tracking number, which of course doesn't work.

So I'll call my credit card company today to see if the charge can be reversed. Anyone else have any experience dealing with this?

Bishamon

Azu Bla, ,
justdefend said:
Wow was just about to post about my deal and then this post pops up about Dougdesensi!

I PayPal-ed him $85 for a Memory Card Reader about 20 days ago. He said that he didn't have a picture of it but that it was in mint condition.

I PMed him a few days ago and he said he would throw in a set of LED lights for the delay. He even gave me a tracking number, which of course doesn't work.

So I'll call my credit card company today to see if the charge can be reversed. Anyone else have any experience dealing with this?

Give it some time. Tracking numbers can take up to a couple of days to appear on the courier's web site.

I've had three (or four?) deals with Doug, and they all went well.