Donkey Kong

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
That guy is really knowledgeable. He seems like an over enthusiastic kid, and I mean that in a good way. Nothing I like to see more than ridiculous, irrational dedication to the hobby.

I don't have a Donkey Kong cab but I do have a Donkey Kong Jr cocktail machine. Monitor looks amazing and I recently replaced both sticks. It plays like a dream.

Unfortunately my board doesn't seem to be compatible with the Double Donkey Kong mod that Mike's Arcade does. But one day I'll complete my dream arcade, wallet be damned (in addition to DK and my DKJr and MVS I want Joust, Galaga/Ms Pac-Man, Pac-Man, Tempest, Asteroids, Missile Command, Galaxian, Frogger, Defender, Tron, and Space Invaders).

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
That guy is really knowledgeable. He seems like an over enthusiastic kid, and I mean that in a good way. Nothing I like to see more than ridiculous, irrational dedication to the hobby.

He's just like that in person too. If you want to see how dedicated/enthusiastic he gets, you should watch some of his restoration videos. He did a multipart series on a Gyruss that he took from garbage to very nice.

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
He's just like that in person too. If you want to see how dedicated/enthusiastic he gets, you should watch some of his restoration videos. He did a multipart series on a Gyruss that he took from garbage to very nice.

I've seen him over on KLOV, seems like he'd be a fun dude to hang with.

mr aize

Dodgeball Yakuza
That's a good video, I actually came across it when I was trying to figure out how to get to 100000, it was very helpful.