Donald Trump is what America Deserves...

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
There's no way Trump is gonna win...can we possibly be that stupid...ok I know Bush Jr. stole the elections from under our noses twice but do you really think Trump has a chance? Is the American public that thickheaded?

Castor Troy

The Esfinter that theMot Chupame's
Even if you're not a fan of John Oliver, he did bring up some interesting facts about the wall Trump wants to build. The cost is so insanely high and there will be many obstacles in the way.
Link

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
CTZ3cxL.jpg

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
So, Trump.
Looks like he's getting the nomination.
Cruz dropped out, and there's rumors Kasich is dropping out too.

One of two things can happen at this point:
1) The GOP re-evaluates their stance on trump, pivots, and rallies behind him, unifying the party and smoothing his transition to a proper presidential campaign against Hillary.

2) GOP guts itself and stays divided as in-fighting and partisan politics try in vain to force a brokered convention. The party more or less collapses.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Kasich dropped out today.

GOP time of death, recorded at 10:06AM, May 4th 2016.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
the current "leadership" will be replaced in its entirety and in short order.

there will be a lot of new faces, very soon

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
With any luck, this will result in a viable third party being formed for the next election cycle.
Two party systems suck.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
I'm sure you guys heard Trumps speech last night- hmmm ...sounds like all of the sudden that he's clinched the nomination he doesn't sound like such an inarticulate, clod-ish boor so much eh? Kind of sounded like a world-class speech, did it not?

Wait for it- it may have already started, or it may take until after he has been bestowed the nomination officially- but just watch his ass change it's tune and tone like I predicted. People are so gullible, drunk as they are on their "oh-the-glass-is-always-half-full!" Forest Gump bullshit. The glass could be half full of the American people's own blood, and they're just sitting there while Sweeny Todd goes to town on their jugular vein like he was playing a violin concerto. And the last thought that crosses their minds as brain death sets in is how great their new hairstyle is going to look in selfies.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
the race is already won & they are already working on policy.

this is lost of course on the entire class of government employees soon to be out work

Last edited:

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
So more than likely, our next president will be either Donald Trump...or Hillary Clinton.

Holy shit...how fucked are we? This is pure insanity that those two pieces of shit have made it this far.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Voting your conscious is never throwing your vote away.

This sounds like something worth listening to but I don't understand it.

Do you mean voting even if it's for someone who doesn't have a chance is still worth it so somebody somewhere knows you are engaged?

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
With any luck, this will result in a viable third party being formed for the next election cycle.
Two party systems suck.

I'd say we're as close to that being a reality than we've ever been after this election cycle. A lot of people on both sides are unhappy.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
This sounds like something worth listening to but I don't understand it.

Do you mean voting even if it's for someone who doesn't have a chance is still worth it so somebody somewhere knows you are engaged?

I don't understand what you mean "so somebody knows you are engaged."

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I don't understand what you mean "so somebody knows you are engaged."
I think he means that after the government realizes just how great our apathy is, they will know they can feel free to stop even pretending to represent us, which is when things will really get bad. Right now, they still believe they have to put on a show of going through the motions, so things are still kind of tolerable.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
So more than likely, our next president will be either Donald Trump...or Hillary Clinton.

Holy shit...how fucked are we? This is pure insanity that those two pieces of shit have made it this far.

It still could get worse, look no further: our next Kanzler will be, more than likely, either Angela Merkel or... Angela Merkel.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member

Spider-Man is getting my vote in November.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member

I want to say I want Trump as President less, but holy fuck, it's a closer decision than it should be.

Not going to bother with the absentee ballot. You guys decide.