Donald Trump is what America Deserves...

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Sounds like a forced confession... What kind of church offers someone a car worth 10k to steal a banner?

And what kind of idiot doesn't just get a sign knocked up off ebay and collect his 10k car with no risk?

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Protect what?! This place was built on robbery and illegal immigrant hard labor well before there was a system but you wouldn't know anything about that.

Do you expect America to fail because of it's past? Two wrongs don't make a right. We are not our ancestors.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
meanwhile, as delicate egos are micro-aggrieved throughout the American press corp this happens

http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-sentences-us-student-to-15-years-hard-labour

will the current admin take swift & decisive action to secure the promising young scholars freedom?

this commie fogot is just begging to be made an example of

That kid should have said he was such an admirer of the beloved leader, his personal idol, that he took the banner to add to the shrine he keeps to him back home. That's what I would have said were I in his shoes. If that happened to any of you guys, wouldn't that cross your mind at some point, while you were shaking in your cell and scared out of your mind? He could have begged to go on television and extoll the virtues of the state and say it's nothing like what they say it is in America.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
That kid should have said he was such an admirer of the beloved leader, his personal idol, that he took the banner to add to the shrine he keeps to him back home. That's what I would have said were I in his shoes. If that happened to any of you guys, wouldn't that cross your mind at some point, while you were shaking in your cell and scared out of your mind? He could have begged to go on television and extoll the virtues of the state and say it's nothing like what they say it is in America.

If you read what he had said it's extremely obvious he's saying what he was told to say.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
If you read what he had said it's extremely obvious he's saying what he was told to say.

I wasn't talking about the statement he made for the cameras, I'm talking about what he should have told his interpreters when they questioned him. It's called thinking fast, which apparently this kid isn't capable of. Then again, since he's a religious guy, maybe he thought god would cause him to die in a plane crash on the way back home for lying to obtain his freedom.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
You honestly believe telling them that would make them go easy on you? OK.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Saw this on the Facebooks today. It made my day.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Fun Fact:
In 2012, Obama signed into law HRC 347, which punishes any protests or demonstations as they attempt to disrupt the orderly conduct of Government business in certain circumstances.

One of these is in places where the Secret Service is in operation.
Like, say, any rally held by a presidential candidate under the protection of the Secret Service.

The punishment for this is up to 10 years in prison.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Fun Fact:
In 2012, Obama signed into law HRC 347, which punishes any protests or demonstations as they attempt to disrupt the orderly conduct of Government business in certain circumstances.

One of these is in places where the Secret Service is in operation.
Like, say, any rally held by a presidential candidate under the protection of the Secret Service.

The punishment for this is up to 10 years in prison.

loosely applied.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
You honestly believe telling them that would make them go easy on you? OK.

Maybe, it would have been worth trying, but he's a dumbass so he probably wouldn't have been convincing at it anyway. If he was really smart, he would have made calls home on their phones talking about how much he loves Kim Jong Un. He should have told his friends/parents to go along with it before hand. Also, his facebook page/etc. should all have been made about the beloved leader before he made travel arrangements. You want to steal a flag in psycho-town, planning ahead and for the worse is key.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Are you going to follow me around again trying to act like god-emperor of the forums before having another hissy fit and "quitting"?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Following is a bit too coincided, lol. Whatever problem I had before had nothing to do with you but keep at it being a douche, it suits you well.

Edit: You're the same all "Mr. Know it all", le grand douche...

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Following is a bit too coincided, lol. Whatever problem I had before had nothing to do with you but keep at it being a douche, it suits you well.

Edit: You're the same all "Mr. Know it all", le grand douche...

I'm starting to think his signature is more telling about him than the society around us. :keke:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Stop fighting you guys. Get back to the real task at hand. Shitting on corrupt career crimi.. politicians.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
I made this future tweet that we have to look forward to after Trump becomes president.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 52