Donald Trump is what America Deserves...

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
For me, he one thing in favor of Trump is the celebrities who have said they would move to Canada or wherever if he is elected. Without exception, they are all grade-A douchebages who would improve the nation by their leaving.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
2016 Election in a Nutshell?
1425403134722.jpg

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
For me, he one thing in favor of Trump is the celebrities who have said they would move to Canada or wherever if he is elected. Without exception, they are all grade-A douchebages who would improve the nation by their leaving.

That would be lovely, but they never will. They, and other regular non-celebrities on social media, pull this crap every election. Its nothing more than an emotional empty threat that just goes to show how much they actually don't give a shit about America. If you love this country, you stick around to do what you can to make it better, not take your toys and go to a different playground because you didn't get what you want.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
OK, I have to admit I was largely wrong about Donald Trump on like, 2 or more different levels.

1) he really is as dumb as he seems prima facie (aka: at face value).

2) he has no considerably deeper, more complex plans past most of what he has so far openly stated.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
real talk:

Tonight just to see what all the fuss was about, I grabbed my wife by the pussy. Needless to say, she did not care for that.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member

Word. Can't wait for that self righteous sexual molesting Lena Dunham to get the fuck out.

I can't vote this election because of a registration issue.

I'd vote Hilary. Not because I like her. She stands for all I can't stand about our country's politics, but I feel she is more even tempered and experienced.

I predicted Trump to win it all in January, but it doesn't look like the case lately. A lot can change in the next few weeks. We're fucked either way.

I want to get involved in a movement that prevents asshats like these two from ever running again. Something has to give. We can't as Americans allow this to happen again. People need to start caring again and getting more involved than posting memes on facebook.