Domino's prices worldwide

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Tomatoes = alternative vegetables. Actually there are quite a few fruits people think are vegetables. Bell peppers are probably #2 behind tomatoes.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Whoa, a lot of things about Italians.

@Kim_Kaphwan: I think that most expats tend to radicalize their local traditions; we have several kinds of pesto here.
Never heard about spinach in the original recipe, but for sure I'm more entitled in vg than in cuisine stuff... I see that most people choose the garlic free pesto in the supermarket.
Massimiliano should be from Genoa and his words are more valuable than mine that I write from Tuscany.

Cannoli are a Sicilian thing that you can find everywhere in Italy: but they must have ricotta cheese instead of whipped cream, to be the right stuff.

@Sylvie/Madman: At school they teach us that tomatoes are fruits, but our supermarket-touchscreens show'em in vegetables. so you're both right :D

this one is for you

16938982_150876982097214_4228834921277477299_n.jpg

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
^ I would devour that! Looks amazing!

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Electric stove. Seriously?

Xorthern, I often hate you. But here I totally agree. Gas is the only choice for cooking. Oftentimes we have to take what we can get in a rental situation. And live with the electric stove.

And tyrandom: I know about pesto. Most of that post was joking. Sure I've had a good red pesto with sun dried tomatoes involved before. If we are being honest: every town has its own recipe for sauces, and pastas. And in big cities certain districts have their own recipes. The overall vibe from Italian cooking is simplicity. From there it gets complex. Haha

Also cannoncino >>>> cannoli. I'll be back around lake Garda in a couple of months. My main concerns on this holiday are eating, sleeping, and spending lots of time in or around the lake. The wife wants to take the train to Venice and Verona again. We will see.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
yeah i really fucking hate the electric stove too, but its all i have. if it makes you feel better i cook meat in a cast iron pan to make up for that