Different Religion

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
If you look at every massive human rights violation, you will find lots of the same arguments.

These people were trying to subvert us through migration or birth. They really don't have a historical right to be here (as if they just moved here). They really aren't a people.

Are you guys really justifying this violence? Or am I supposed to believe that the media made that up too?

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Evidence? Facts? Provenance? Relax pal, this is The Fish. Just trust him on this. Also, David Lee Roth is a racist who misappropriated black culture.

It's hard being right, rational, prescient and fact-based.
Just look at all the shit I took in this thread.
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?267211-Wikileaks-releases-DNC-e-mails

And guess what???? I WAS VINDICATED. Everybody else (including Evil "Seth Rich dumped the files and was murdered for it" Wasabi) was wrong.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Evidence? Facts? Provenance? Relax pal, this is The Fish. Just trust him on this. Also, David Lee Roth is a racist who misappropriated black culture.

You are confusing my opinion, with facts.

It is my opinion that wasabi's argument reminds me of a bunch of other atrocities.
It is my opinion that David Lee Roth mocked black culture with his bad-scat clown show minstrelism.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
You are confusing my opinion, with facts.

It is my opinion that wasabi's argument reminds me of a bunch of other atrocities.
It is my opinion that David Lee Roth mocked black culture with his bad-scat clown show minstrelism.

Your opinion comes off as a “no one owns anything!” defense.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Your opinion is complete shit based on your own nervous insecurities rather than anything that occurred in reality. Even more telling is your death-grip on this "opinion" after the reality of what he was actually doing and whose song he was covering was discussed.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I honestly don't know what to think about religion. I was raised Luthern, which is common in the northern US, by my Mother, but my Dad grew up Presbytrian. I was baptized as a kid in the Luthern church, and went to church and Sunday school until I went to college at age 18. After school, I went to a strict Luthern church in the country off and on for years while I lived with my parents.

Fast forward - my Mom passed away 2.5 years ago. My Dad converted to Luthernism by going on a religious trip to Greece/Turkey with my Mom and some church members back in 2006. The then current pastor won him over by never pushing him or mentioning anything to him. I've got him in a Luthern temporary nursing home now and it seems to be working out.

My g/f drags me to a covenant church which seems more about keeping people busy with programs than anything else. It has a modern service, which is ok I guess. And it has other stuff going on which isn't always involved with scripture and preaching. I don't think there's even a picture of Jesus in the whole place. Seems more like a cult to me. Seems more like a community place than a church.

I guess at the end of the day, I believe in upholding moral values and I believe in God, but I don't really believe in the human institution of the church.