Death Smiles on 360, Now I have to get one

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
Just preordered mine. Should have it about a week after release.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
So what's everyone's thoughts on this becoming rare (ex. like Ibabra on the PS2)?

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
So what's everyone's thoughts on this becoming rare (ex. like Ibabra on the PS2)?

Not sure about the regular version yet, it could go either way. But it seems like the LE will become extremely rare later on.

Twinkle Star

Benimaru's Hairdresser
I think the Limited Edition would become rarer now that they've cut the supply for this one but the regular version would be just fine for me at least...I can't wait to play this game!!:buttrock:

Battlesmurf

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Just preordered mine. Should have it about a week after release.

That's wierd. I should have a nice "release" within about a week of getting mine! :loco:

But yeah- totally excited for this one. Looks fun as fuck- and I <3 the shit out of Progear. I've heard it blows that one (!!!) out of the water!.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
That's wierd. I should have a nice "release" within about a week of getting mine! :loco:

But yeah- totally excited for this one. Looks fun as fuck- and I <3 the shit out of Progear. I've heard it blows that one (!!!) out of the water!.

i dont know if id go that far. its really rad though something about it feels castlevania v. esprade. ive only played a few credits so far though.

Saturn2dfreak

Mickey's Coach
i got my play asia 1400 point card for the Megal Black Label for DLC and i cant freakin wait till DS comes out..watch me whore this game 1000/1000

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
Now can we get Mochi mochi Pork too?

It's Muchi Muchi Pork, and I seriously doubt that will get ported, at least not anytime soon. Of all of Cave's shmups, MMP seems to be the least popular in Japan (along with Pinksweets). If they ever do get ported, it will be after DDPDFK, ESPgaluda 2, Deathsmiles 2, ESPrade, Progear, Guwange, Dangun Feveron, and whatever-new-shmups-Cave-might-release get ported.

Last edited:

Twinkle Star

Benimaru's Hairdresser
We'll likely see more of those shumps from Cave which is a great thing!!:buttrock: Pinksweets on the Xbox 360??Why not!!!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Man I really should get on the boat and get a jp360. Hentai, what shmups have been released for the jp360 so far?

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
Man I really should get on the boat and get a jp360. Hentai, what shmups have been released for the jp360 so far?

Available now :

Shikigami no Shiro 3
Raiden Fighters Aces
Otomedius Gorgeous
DDPDOJ Black Label
Raiden IV
Triggerheart Exelica
R-Type 1 + 2
Ikaruga
Deathsmiles
Shooting Love 200X
Omega V
Senko no Ronde (if it counts)

Stuff that will come out later :

Ketsui
Mamoru-kun ha Norowareteshimatta!
Mushihime-sama Futari
KoF Sky Stage

Hypothetical releases :

Deathsmiles 2
ESPgaluda 2
DDPDFK
Senko no Ronde DUO (if it counts)
Radiant Silvergun
New shmup from Treasure
Trouble Witches

Kiken

Camel Slug
Available now :

Shikigami no Shiro 3
Raiden Fighters Aces
Otomedius Gorgeous
DDPDOJ Black Label Extra
Raiden IV
Triggerheart Exelica (XBLA)
R-Type 1 + 2 (XBLA)
Ikaruga (XBLA)
Deathsmiles
Shooting Love 200X
Omega V (XBLA)
Senko no Ronde (if it counts)

Stuff that will come out later :

Ketsui X (delayed again)
Mamoru-kun ha Norowareteshimatta!
Mushihime-sama Futari ver 1.5
KoF Sky Stage (XBLA)

Hypothetical releases :

Deathsmiles 2
ESPgaluda 2
DDP DFK
Senko no Ronde DUO (if it counts)
Radiant Silvergun
New shmup from Treasure
Trouble Witches

Cave already confirmed that they're porting Death Smiles 2 to the 360.

Professor Denim

Atro Ego
and thats it!i´m getting a JPN system next month.
or maybe buy a Pal 360 Arcade system and get it modded to play imports.

chewurface

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Pretty sure I read somewhere that Treasure said they are not putting Radiant Silvergun on the 360, they just don't have the resources to make it happen.

Haven't heard anything about the new Treasure shmup in some time...I wonder if it's been sacked.

I'm so buying a JP 360...but with my luck all the shmups will be out of print and selling for $100+ on eBay when I do. :help:

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
why?i dont get it?doesnt a modded 360 run JPN import games?

Depends on the mod. If you're referring to flashing the DVD drive, then that won't change the region of the console, it will only let you play backup games of the same region of the console. I've heard that there is a region mod, but it is supposedly very difficult to perform, and can only be done on the first generation 360 consoles. Doing either mod will most likely get you banned from Live, and of course void any warranty.

Professor Denim

Atro Ego
Depends on the mod. If you're referring to flashing the DVD drive, then that won't change the region of the console, it will only let you play backup games of the same region of the console. I've heard that there is a region mod, but it is supposedly very difficult to perform, and can only be done on the first generation 360 consoles. Doing either mod will most likely get you banned from Live, and of course void any warranty.

well i was not aware of that.tought it was a bit more simple than that.like PS2 or PS1...
but i´ll check with this guy i know,i think the mod has nothing to do with the Drive,tough i´m not sure.
as for Live i couldnt care less,i already have my gamertag for my Pal account,the modded 360 would be for JPN games/shooters offline. always.
but thanks for the info anyway!

Twinkle Star

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Just buy Xbox 360 Japanese or Asian unit....I've been banned once using a modded or flashed Xbox 360(an Asian unit that's already dead and been disposed)..

Its a great thing that the Xbox 360 is getting alot of Shumps these days!!!

Last edited:

Professor Denim

Atro Ego
i´m going to order a JPN 360 next week. I´m buying 2 shooters with it: Deathsmiles and
Raiden Fighters Ace. woul like to know if Otomedius is any good or Raiden 4?has anyone played those 2?and what about DDP?good port?i already own the Ps2 version.

Neco_Coneco

Enemy Chaser
i´m going to order a JPN 360 next week. I´m buying 2 shooters with it: Deathsmiles and
Raiden Fighters Ace. woul like to know if Otomedius is any good or Raiden 4?has anyone played those 2?and what about DDP?good port?i already own the Ps2 version.

Otomedius is my fav shooter. The first loop isn't that hard and it allows you to get better with the scoring and understand the patterns before you try one of the harder modes or 2nd loop.

Its really great you can customize your char any way you like and its like a different game with all the different weapons. Some of the later weapons make the levels seems really easy and then you try another loop and your like shit I still suck lol

I played it a ton when I got it. They have one achievement where you have to get all upgrades for a char and collect all their illustration cards. The thing is you get cards randomly in that mode so when I just had a few cards left it took me about 40 playthroughs to get the last few lol