Damn appendix!!!

beigemore

Camel Slug
10 Year Member
I got my appendix out about 13 years ago I guess. I had no pains or symptoms until about 5 hours before it burst. At first it felt like I was slightly hungry, like some kind of hunger pain and eating wasn't helping it. A few hours later it was like someone jabbing a knife into my side. I ran outside to the vehicle I was going to be taken to the ER in and the pain got so bad that I threw up... and then it stopped hurting. Decided to go to the ER anyway.

They did all kinds of tests but weren't really sure if it was my appendix or not that caused the issue. They decided to operate on me anyway. I got to the ER around 3:00am, after it burst, and didn't go into surgery until about 5:00pm. Everything went well except I had to stay in the hospital for a week while constantly being pumped full of antibiotics.

I guess I got naturally selected but I'm glad that isn't as much of a thing anymore.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Oh man...finally pooped today...wow, I don't think I've ever been so glad to take a shit in my life. last time for me was Mon Nov 2...so 9 freaking days.

Got off the Vicodin yesterday...so that probably helped a ton. Been taking stool softeners as well. Took my last pill Monday night so yesterday was the dreaded chills, sweats, belly ache I always get when I go off that shit.