Cyberpunk 2077 gameplay

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
The Cyberpunk subreddit had a meltdown yesterday. It's pretty fucking funny. And of course the death threats came rolling in.

Andrzej Zawadzki, CDPR Senior Designer, on Twitter: "I want to address one thing in regards of the CyberpunkGame delay. I understand you're feeling angry and disappointed. However, sending death threats to the developers is absolutely unacceptable and just wrong. We are people, just like you"

Last edited:

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
I get a feeling this is going to flop in some way or another once they finally release it, no way it will live up to the hype. Cyberpunk Forever...

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
I get a feeling this is going to flop in some way or another once they finally release it, no way it will live up to the hype. Cyberpunk Forever...

There's been a trend of gam3rz acting super supportive of developers and encouraging them to delay games and take the time they need. It reminds me of the episode of Seinfeld when they're watching a marathon from a friend's apartment and some woman yells to the runners, "You're all winners!"

And people have been quoting Miyamoto saying a delay is temporary and a bad game is forever.

But from what I've observed, it tends to be the case that the more a game is delayed, the worse its critical reception is once it launches.

People are embracing delays. But delays are a bad sign. The decision to delay a game isn't taken lightly, especially in today's world of updates and patches.

I hope Cyberpunk lets me live out my cyberdreams, but I've been losing faith.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member

It has potential to be a flop but I don't think it'll be Death Stranding type flops.

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
The pedigree of previous games CDPR have created lead me to believe this won't flop, however might be like an 8/10.

Hope I am wrong.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
It has potential to be a flop but I don't think it'll be Death Stranding type flops.

Man that game really was pretty bad. I got to the end and said yeah i'm never doing this shit again.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Yo whats up oliverclaude. Feels like it's been a minute since I've seen you around. How you been? Everything good?

Everything's fine, thanks for asking BlackaneseNiNjA. Only thing I miss is having gaming nights with friends. Since the beginning of C-19 we had only two, which led to less frequent gaming on my side. But everything else is in good health and I hope that you and your family are, too. I wouldn't say these are tough times in Germany anymore, but there's that change one has to adapt to.

On topic, though: Are you interested in CP2077? I'm kind of, because of the Si-Fi theme, but on the other hand, open world is not really for me. Too time demanding, too repetitive. Well, maybe I'm biased. What do you think about this game? Did you played/liked Witcher 3?