Crossed Swords 2 AES/MVS and Rom Thread.

GadgetUK

Ace Ghost Pilot
Great job - Didn't realize just how many fixes went into the release Raz! I seem to have missed the ROM links, please could someone provide me with a link via PM or something?

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
Great job - Didn't realize just how many fixes went into the release Raz! I seem to have missed the ROM links, please could someone provide me with a link via PM or something?

Yeah, looks like a lot of effort put in to this release. Thanks so much once again.

GadgetUK

Ace Ghost Pilot
Anyone got a link? I really don't want to have to desolder all the ROMs to dump it in order to ensure I've got a backup - kind of defeats the purpose, especially if something goes wrong with one of the EPROMs. I covered them when I first got it so it should be OK, but rather just download a dump rather than go through all that work etc.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Anyone got a link? I really don't want to have to desolder all the ROMs to dump it in order to ensure I've got a backup - kind of defeats the purpose, especially if something goes wrong with one of the EPROMs. I covered them when I first got it so it should be OK, but rather just download a dump rather than go through all that work etc.

cps2 rom download linkie thingy...

xROTx

lions3

Igniz's Servent
thanks again for all the hard work on this guys. Awesome that you shared the ROM.

I was in chat for a bit the other day but family distracted me and I missed it. At some point i'll have to hassle you guys for a link.

GadgetUK

Ace Ghost Pilot
Sorry, I could be being dim but I don't get it? I followed that link and its just a chat room - is that right?

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Truth be told... the rom is getting circluated around teh webs...

I've got it hosted somewhere... so if you want it... you'll have to come into chat while I'm there....

Ill give it out (conditions will apply... ie. no posts... n00bs... usually will get a telling off FIRST... and asked to contribute.. etc etc...)

xROTx

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
I realize I have no idea where to look for ROMs, anymore. I can't find Crossed Swords 2 or Dark Seed anywhere. Meh... I already have the CARTZ.

Black IcE

Earl's Long Lost Brother,
15 Year Member
I missed out on the limited runs of carts that were made for CS2. Has another run been discussed, or did I just miss the boar on that ?

StaticX

The b00bs., Z'OMG The B00BS!,
15 Year Member
Since the market forum is locked away from non members, if it ever had to get posted why not post it there... under a code thread like "wit yo broke ass!" or something lol

Again, raz, Jeff and rot thanks for all the work put in.

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
Yeah bro, just wait another month or so & you can probably buy a professional home cart from neoayato or alibaba for 800 euros or whatever.

maldoror68

n00b
sh*t happends. i knew this day will come but not now....:(

it makes me mad (because i personnaly think CS2 is for personnal use only, not 4 business ,especially for the work of raz behind). a convert cost maximum 50 bucks (a goal goal goal and some eproms)

100 bucks margin....damn

anyone knows how to troll this seller ?:angry:

http://www.ebay.fr/itm/CROSSED-SWOR...576005?hash=item25bbdc7045:g:ZksAAOSwSclXLgwj

edit : thanks he's not getting the arts (insert, dip sheet and movelists) :smirk:

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
sh*t happends. i knew this day will come but not now....:(

it makes me mad (because i personnaly think CS2 is for personnal use only, not 4 business ,especially for the work of raz behind). a convert cost maximum 50 bucks (a goal goal goal and some eproms)

anyone knows how to troll this seller ?:angry:

http://www.ebay.fr/itm/CROSSED-SWOR...576005?hash=item25bbdc7045:g:ZksAAOSwSclXLgwj

edit : thanks he's not getting the arts (insert, dip sheet and movelists) :smirk:

Fighting a losing battle....

xROTx

PS. I LIKE parables... however... doesn't mean I'll ever give up caring about the scene....

maldoror68

n00b
nice one Rot, you makes me smile in these dark hours. thanks :rolleyes:

i hope Az Atorse , Gul-Agieze and Nausizz will steal his soul.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
nice one Rot, you makes me smile in these dark hours. thanks :rolleyes:

On a side note... I'm not one to do something silly because I don't like a post...

However, I feel the use of the "rolleyes" smilie is you being sarcastic... so here's some facts:

1. I protected this project BUT I always knew once the rom was released.... it was only a matter of time before MVS and AES copies were made...
2. ANYONE thinking this wouldn't happen is some sort of imbecile...
3. I DON'T like posts that are not to the point... sarcasm will only get you SO far with me...
4. I'm willing to fuck you over... Maldoro68 for a laugh....

THOSE are the facts...

xROTx

maldoror68

n00b
yup, i agree i'm a sort of imbecile, because i don't thing this thing will happen So soon.
we knew once the rom was released... agreed.