Crossed Swords 2 AES/MVS and Rom Thread.

GadgetUK

Ace Ghost Pilot
Thanks!

I ended up getting my CMVS in late October, so I've had ample time to go nuts and build a small collection (about 15 games so far).

Something about this game though makes it special in my collection. I think it's due to the game's uniqueness in comparison to Neo-Geo's traditional genre offerings.
Also agree! Same reason I love Knights Chance - different genres etc.

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
Glad you scored a copy. :)

James makes amazing stuff. Be sure to take some pics of the CMVS he makes you :D

Oh and welcome aboard.

He's good people. Dealt with him on Shmups, he purchased my Shock Troopers 2 kit. Nice to see you posting here Ruprit!

I also recently got my kit. Quality is amazing.

Ruprit

n00b
Also agree! Same reason I love Knights Chance - different genres etc.

That is something I missed out on. Hopefully a reprint will one day be a possibility.

He's good people. Dealt with him on Shmups, he purchased my Shock Troopers 2 kit. Nice to see you posting here Ruprit!

I also recently got my kit. Quality is amazing.

Thanks man, happy to be here!

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Mine arrived today, awesome presentation! Great work, guys.

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
Good news for the AES owners who wanted this but missed out the first time.

We have sourced more AES carts to make more AES kits. These are 50 USD more expensive than the first batch we made and are 349USD each. These unlike the first lot however come with new cart shells and new snap lock cases (hence the price rise). Because of this there will be no spare cart label included. Estimated shipping will be in February 2016 and can be pre-ordered from http://www.neobitz.com/crossedswords2

Please note, this is last chance to get the AES cart from us. There will be no more after this small run.

Happy Holidays, Raz

Zellez

King's Dry Cleaner

We have sourced more AES carts to make more AES kits. These are 50 USD more expensive than the first batch we made and are 349USD each. These unlike the first lot however come with new cart shells and new snap lock cases (hence the price rise). Because of this there will be no spare cart label included. Estimated shipping will be in February 2016 and can be pre-ordered from http://www.neobitz.com/crossedswords2

Please note, this is last chance to get the AES cart from us. There will be no more after this small run.

Happy Holidays, Raz

What about making it a Japanese AES release?

zouzzz

Geese's Thug
A new MVS version without sacrifice possible ? (like Knighgt's Chance or atomikwave productions)
Thanks.

Last edited:

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,

Happy Holidays, Raz

Nice Raz :D

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
A new MVS version without sacrifice possible?
Don't know if I understand what you're asking, but AFAIK these CS2 kits were made using boards that came from previously bootleged games... so I wouldn't call that "sacrifice".

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
Don't know if I understand what you're asking, but AFAIK these CS2 kits were made using boards that came from previously bootleged games... so I wouldn't call that "sacrifice".

That's called "favor" lol

Fakk2

Crossed Swords 2 Bootleg Artist.,

Happy Holidays, Raz

Thank you, Raz and Jeff! I am sure this will please many out there that missed out on that first small run. Just out of curiosity, how small is this run? Is it only 50 carts or 100 or what?

Also, do you plan to release the roms finally after all of them are finally sold and given out to everyone? How do you plan to go about with that?

Finally, will these carts contain the Golden Warning sticker that the first run had, there is no sign of it in the picture nor is it mentioned in the item description. Thanks!

Last edited:

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
Thank you, Raz and Jeff! I am sure this will please many out there that missed out on that first small run. Just out of curiosity, how small is this run? Is it only 50 carts or 100 or what?

Also, do you plan to release the roms finally after all of them are finally sold and given out to everyone? How do you plan to go about with that?

Finally, will these carts contain the Golden Warning sticker that the first run had, there is no sign of it in the picture nor is it mentioned in the item description. Thanks!

There is only 12 left, there will be a gold warning sticker. I'll get Jeff to ad a note to say the picture is not the final art. Yes the ROM will be released once these are sold and everyone is happy.

Raz

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
Just wanted to make a couple of points:

1. The minute the first cartridge arrived at the first persons home, the rom was technically "released".

2. And yes, any boards that were originally SNK boards, wether or not they were used for bootleg carts in the past, then repurposed and used as CS2 boards, are still nonetheless "sacrificed".

It's been stated over & over again here. If you want to play Crossed Swords 2. You can pay $300 or so for a nicely dressed shelf queen cart, or you can pay $100 or so for a loose gamers condition cart, or pay $0 and use the roms through your emulator.

Lots of options for lots of tastes here. If none of them make you happy, and you want to complain & insult those here who pick from the options, then YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT so kindly FUCK OFF.

Have a nice day!

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Just wanted to make a couple of points:

1. The minute the first cartridge arrived at the first persons home, the rom was technically "released".

2. And yes, any boards that were originally SNK boards, wether or not they were used for bootleg carts in the past, then repurposed and used as CS2 boards, are still nonetheless "sacrificed".

It's been stated over & over again here. If you want to play Crossed Swords 2. You can pay $300 or so for a nicely dressed shelf queen cart, or you can pay $100 or so for a loose gamers condition cart, or pay $0 and use the roms through your emulator.

Lots of options for lots of tastes here. If none of them make you happy, and you want to complain & insult those here who pick from the options, then YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT so kindly FUCK OFF.

Have a nice day!

Fook... I wasn't even gonna say anything...

... Geez... Relax man:)

xROTx

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
As expected these are going quite fast given the demand for the AES first time around, only 7 left.

Raz

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I got the game, it rocks!

I wouldn't bother releasing the ROM if I were you:keke:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I got the game, it rocks!

I wouldn't bother releasing the ROM if I were you:keke:

FU_pal....

The rom is most likely already released.... It's not hard to take apart one of these carts and burn off the rom...

Just sayin' man... I love you all.. but I also know the scene... and it says...

There's always ONE fookin coont in the scene....

xROTx

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Totally! I don't doubt that at all. Probably why I wouldn't go to the hassle of doing it if I were Raz.

I'm just being selfish and mean though.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Where can one pay $100 for a loose gamers condition cart?

TonK

Least Valuable Player

How many you gonna buy with this months disability check?