Create Your Own SNK Character & Profile

Blake B

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Hah, you know already that i changed my mind and decided to stay here, jro.
But even if my name is deleted on the 1st, i'm sure 1Honor Ranger will continue to have me and Raven's back and speak on our behalf. So you'll have to wait until the 1st of october to see if I am gone for good (which i highly doubt, because i said i wanted to stay here), but until then jro, i'm going to keep continuing what i've been doing and me and 1Honor Ranger will continue to speak our minds, whether you or anyone else like it or not.

P.S. 1Honor Ranger, I was wondering when you would come to these forums, after Raven left, I was feeling quite lonely here......welcome to the forums, my friend.

Decepticreep

Street Hoop Star
Blake B said:
Hah, you know already that i changed my mind and decided to stay here, jro.
But even if my name is deleted on the 1st, i'm sure 1Honor Ranger will continue to have me and Raven's back and speak on our behalf. So you'll have to wait until the 1st of october to see if I am gone for good (which i highly doubt, because i said i wanted to stay here), but until then jro, i'm going to keep continuing what i've been doing and me and 1Honor Ranger will continue to speak our minds, whether you or anyone else like it or not.

P.S. 1Honor Ranger, I was wondering when you would come to these forums, after Raven left, I was feeling quite lonely here......welcome to the forums, my friend.
thats because you're the same person. just because you change your profile a little doesnt make you a real person. you should feel lonely here, nobody likes you.

Blake B

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Decepticreep said:
thats because you're the same person. just because you change your profile a little doesnt make you a real person. you should feel lonely here, nobody likes you.

What?? I'm 1Honor Ranger now?? What the fuck is wrong with you?? And no one likes me?? I said i was lonely to be SARCASTIC, decepticreep, you bastard. Now go do something with yourself meaningful, okay? And if nobody really did like me here, I think i wouldn't even show up in neo-geo.com/forums. I got friends here, but they don't want to get involved in this battle of words thing we got got going on, thank you very much. Now go further my opinion about you and respond to this, cause if you do, you lose!!!(this also goes for anyone else)

Last edited:

Decepticreep

Street Hoop Star
Blake B said:
What?? I'm 1Honor Ranger now?? What the fuck is wrong with you?? And no one likes me?? I said i was lonely to be SARCASTIC, decepticreep, you bastard. Now go do something with yourself meaningful, okay? And if nobody really did like me here, I think i wouldn't even show up in neo-geo.com/forums. I got friends here, but they don't want to get involved in this battle of words thing we got got going on, thank you very much. Now go further my opinion about you and respond to this, cause if you do, you lose......
i guess you win

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Blake B said:
Oh, just shut the fuck up. She's gone now and you still got shit to say about her!!
Anyway, I agree with 1Honor Ranger all the way with this.........
Due to the timing of arrival and passion for the subject, "1Honor Ranger" is OBVIOUSLY Raven. Any 2 year old could see that.

That leaves you with only 2 possibilities:

1. You are also Raven

2. You are the biggest idiot ever to live for not seeing it.

See? That's why I've been giving you the benefit of the doubt, and assuming you are Raven. I was doing you a favor. If you'd rather I just think you more stupid, let me know.

Decepticreep

Street Hoop Star
SouthtownKid said:
Due to the timing of arrival and passion for the subject, "1Honor Ranger" is OBVIOUSLY Raven. Any 2 year old could see that.

That leaves you with only 2 possibilities:

1. You are also Raven

2. You are the biggest idiot ever to live for not seeing it.

See? That's why I've been giving you the benefit of the doubt, and assuming you are Raven. I was doing you a favor. If you'd rather I just think you more stupid, let me know.

you're my hero.

Decepticreep

Street Hoop Star
Blake B said:
decepticreep, you bastard. . I got friends here, but they don't want to get involved in this battle of words thing we got got going on, thank you very much.
my parents were married when they had me :smirk: and anyways, you have no friends, thats why they wont back you up. and 1honor ranger doesnt count becuase he is you.

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
Why am I getting reminded of Tora right now?

Deja vu indeed... :eye:

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
You fuckers need to pose this shit over at www.gaiaonline.com .
They love this kind of shit... :chump:
Why can't I stop laughing?

AztekNinja

Fire Starter, Instigator, the guy from RE5
To be honest, I think this may be Tora.

Anyway, it is funny. This whole shabang starting with me talking shit about Raven and it escalated into her making 3 accounts now. Then a couple other gents came in here and followed suit, shit is hilarious. LOL I even got some sad fucken PM by Ravens thrid account, 1honor ranger or whatever. FUcken sad. I bet you if I hadnt started fucking up Raven these 2 other accounts would of never appeared. I have destroyed a person so much with my words, that she is actually angry as hell and has resorted to making 3 accounts of herself. LMAO Man, this is another notch in my legacy on neo-geo.com.

iamyagami22

Viewpoint Vigilante
1Honor Ranger said:
Dark_Andy, African-Americans don't like being treated as garbage. They're as an equal just like us. iamyagami22, you of all people should never talk about Raven35 like that. And for that matter, you shouldn't even post here in this thread. So go away, far away and leave Raven and Blake alone, amigo. They did nothing to you, to all of you. Drop the hate right now!

can we have buttsechs later, please pretty please? :)

afterward ill take you out for some ice cream, but if you object ill fucking kill you ;)

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
iamyagami22 said:
can we have buttsechs later, please pretty please? :)

afterward ill take you out for some ice cream, but if you object ill fucking kill you ;)

I'm down if Blake says no.

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
This shit is too funny!!!! Im glad I got bored at 3 am and wanted to find out what all the fuss was about in here. Raven, 1honor wtf, Blake or whatever alias you are going by now....stop SERIOUSLY....you will be picked apart worse than you already have.

AztekNinja

I'm thinking of posting up the 3 PMs sent to me by Raven/Tora. :chump:

AztekNinja

1Honor Ranger said:
Heh, what a Simulado you must be, eh Amigo? Raven35's thread is the best, man. When did ya ever began yo thread?! I don't see it here in these forums. The real loser is YOU, Simulado! You owe Raven a big apology, man. Or I'll come to your crib and make ya a pretzel with yo body, ya dig it, man? Leave Raven alone, punk! She's my friend and I won't hear another word about it, Simulado! Ya only know her by city, not by heart, which ya don't have right now, amigo! Vada ad Inferno, asshole! :annoyed:

^The above was sent to me a couple days back. I never respond to these PMs. Stupid bitch calling me a "simulado"...what the fuck is that? I hope this bitch knows that I know spanish, she ain't tricking me if thats her intent.

Now that I read this PM again, this bitch IS TORA or DJ Tigresa as she likes to call herself. See she has a history of bullshit like the above(making double and in this case triple accounts) also she has VERY bad spanish skillz. If you need proof check out her FAQs that are supposedly written in Spanish over at GameFAQs, written horribly and she goes by DJ Tigresa over there.

This fucken' whore will never leave this site alone, fucken' bitch thinks she is slick. I'll jizz on her freakishly big body(she has some disease that makes her grow unusually tall and freakish) and show her how to REALLY be slick..

iamyagami22

Viewpoint Vigilante
AztekNinja said:
^The above was sent to me a couple days back. I never respond to these PMs. Stupid bitch calling me a "simulado"...what the fuck is that? I hope this bitch knows that I know spanish, she ain't tricking me if thats her intent.

Now that I read this PM again, this bitch IS TORA or DJ Tigresa as she likes to call herself. See she has a history of bullshit like the above(making double and in this case triple accounts) also she has VERY bad spanish skillz. If you need proof check out her FAQs that are supposedly written in Spanish over at GameFAQs, written horribly and she goes by DJ Tigresa over there.

This fucken' whore will never leave this site alone, fucken' bitch thinks she is slick. I'll jizz on her freakishly big body(she has some disease that makes her grow unusually tall and freakish) and show her how to REALLY be slick..

lol.

Tom

The Frog of Genjuro,
Isn't Tora actually a guy? Or is that still speculation?

AztekNinja

Tom said:
Isn't Tora actually a guy? Or is that still speculation?

There was speculation about that. But my gut tells me that the poster named Tora is probably some overly tall, sad, depressed, uses games and the internet to live her life since no one in the real world accepts her, girl poster.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
AztekNinja said:
There was speculation about that. But my gut tells me that the poster named Tora is probably some overly tall, sad, depressed, uses games and the internet to live her life since no one in the real world accepts her, girl poster.
Tora showed up at a Southern California meet. It's a dude.

AztekNinja

SouthtownKid said:
Tora showed up at a Southern California meet. It's a dude.

Straight up?! WHAT THE FUCK?!!!!!

What that fool look like? The fuck is he using girl names for then? Damn, why didnt no one jump his stupid ass?

Enjaken

Cheng's Errand Boy
Only thing I know about the word "simulado" that it is school-related Spanish word. Hell if I know what it means as insult. And as for the fool, judging from his pic, he is some dark-skinned Middle Easterner who tries to pass off as black. His skin says black but his features say otherwise. Give him a "towel" and full facial hair and you'll see what I mean. I myself am quater-Turk and quarter-Iranian so I should know.

I forget to add: Only reason no one jump him is because he'd probably have his cronies behead them.

Last edited:

Lycan645

Banned
AztekNinja said:

:kekeke:

Tom

The Frog of Genjuro,
AztekNinja said:

Simulado is spanish for simulated.. WTF is this guy on? He pretends to be a girl who's an artist and pretends to know spanish fluently..

PS.. Aztek.. I didn't know you were " simulated"
:kekeke: :rolleyes: