Create Your Own SNK Character & Profile

R

Raven35

Hi there folks. There are a lot of us out there who has a favorite SNK character or characters. I know I have a favorite, but I won't reveal that character just yet. The reason why I brung this up is because you may have a different character in mind than that of the current SNK Fighters. So, this is the perfect opportunity for you to be as creative as you like. Go ahead, make up your own SNK character with a profile and compare to others. By the way, Moderators, you can also submit your SNK characters with profiles too, please don't hesitate. Here's my creative King of Fighters Character with a profile, just please don't be offensive to me. I haven't been offensive to you guys:

Name: Tonya J. Anderson(T.J. for short)
Birthdate: August 13, 1971
Birthplace: Chicago, IL USA
Ethnicity: African-American
Blood Type: B+
Height: 5'7"
Weight: Undisclosed(due to her being half-Cyborg, but rumor has it she's 125)
Hobbies: Video games, sports, museums, movies, Classical music
Favorite Food: Hamburger
Favorite Music: Classical
Favorite Sport: Football, Softball & Basketball
Most Valuable: Her Mom & Dad(Elizabeth,who's currently missing and Alex, who's deceased)
Likes the most: Her friends from The King of Fighters Tournament
Hates the most: Criminals and all that is Evil
Fighting Style: Dux-Ryu Ninja & New Azarath Mystical Arts
Secrets about T.J. Anderson: A damn good winker, being half-Cyborg, and having a childhood friendship and rivalry with Yuri Sakazaki

For T.J., her story is about action, adventure, vengence, you name it. T.J. died from a violent lightning storm at age 2 while playing with her dad, Alexander's computer. She was rebuilt and reborn with Human-Cybernetic limbs(which contains Adamantium that she can easily regenerate if she's hurt or critically injured) with a forearm computer affixed to her right forearm on New Azarath between dimensional planes from Earth and was trained under the careful eye of Azar, the High Priestess of New Azarath until T.J. was 5. By age 7, T.J. became the youngest student with Honors to graduate from Northwestern. Though she still trains after Azar died, T.J. learned Dux-Ryu, an American Ninjitsu system created by Capt. Frank Dux, who he trained her personally in 1983.

She also learned the New Azarathian Mystic Arts from Azar herself by using instantaneous travel, meditation, and T.J. is able to regenerate from injuries or wounds, making her Immortal. Elizabeth, T.J.'s mom, was also a good friend of Ronnet Sakazaki(Ryo & Yuri's mom) since childhood and T.J. is a childhood friend of Yuri. But after T.J. came home from Washington as lieutenant of the U.S. Secret Service at age 14, she discovered to her horror that her mom was missing and her father lying on the floor dead, covered in blood, vowed to seek revenge on those who harmed them.

In 1994, T.J. now a Federal U.S. Marshal, received an invitation to The King of Fighters tournament and was reassigned to Southtown from Chicago. Before she went, Dr. Paula Howard required her to wear special gloves with Adamantium knuckle plating because of T.J.'s 2 new DMs the Lightning Superconductor and the Ultimate Lightning Superconductor injures her hands when using one of those two moves. T.J. was hesitant at first, but finally agreed to wear them only during the tournament. T.J. moved in Southtown and moved in with Ryo, Takuma and her childhood friend Yuri, but also as a rival to Yuri. During the '97 tournament, T.J. was captured by a group from Orochi and 3 hours later, was infected by his blood.

By hook and by crook, she was able to control it, but with a major consequence. The Orochi blood was sealed in her right eye and if anyone evil were to find out, she'd go beserk. In 2001 while fighting Igniz, he gouge her right eye and released the deadly power within and she went into the Riot of Blood. What Igniz didn't realize that T.J. became more dangerous especially with her cybernetic limbs and nearly destroyed him with the Ultimate Lightning Superconductor. Igniz limped to the controls and initiated the sattellite to blow up while descending to Earth. T.J. teleported out without injury, except to her right eye, which she now can't get to regenerate and wears a special eyepatch to keep the Orochi blood from flowing and controlling her completely.

Now at 34, T.J. still works with the Secret Service on the evergoing search for her mom and criminals who took her and who killed her dad, she has friends outside of the King of Fighters tournaments and struggles to eliminate the Orochi blood once and for all. Overall, T.J.'s an Immortal Modern-day Knight without fear, a leader by Honor, and in her Adult life she learns that trusting anybody can stab her in the back so she's cautious of who are her friends and enemies.

T.J.'s a great Gymnast, she can do sommersaults over and around her opponents which she can also use several moves added to her Dux-Ryu resume: The Lightning & Ultimate Lightning Superconductors, EKG(where T.J. comes from behind, places her hand on her opponent's heart and gives him or her a shock treatment they'll never forget), Tornado Kick, the Thunder Rush(climbing kick & punch), Reverse Backfist punch, Thunder "Timber" Air Punch, Vulcan Multi Uppercut Punch, Teleport, Lightning Charger Punch, Hydraulic Air Slasher, Excalibur Mystic wave(where she owns the twin Ninja Katana sword Excalibur), Mt. Everest(a power body slam similar to The Rock's Rock Bottom, but this move is done in the air), and the Brain Buster(when in the air with her opponent, slams them head first to the ground while grabbing).

T.J. will help and protect her friends from danger against Evil and she keeps her Cyborg half a secret. When the next King of Fighters tournament arrive, she'll be at the ready when trouble comes overhead but also, T.J. can train Yuri to become a ninja, when the right time comes.

Last edited:
R

Raven35

Here's another one of my KOF Characters below. This one is like the current KOF character, but purely different.

Name: Sakazaki A.K.A. The Devil's Advocate
Birthplace: NEST HQs
Birthdate: Unknown
Blood Type: AB
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 127
Ethnicity: Japanese(of American heritage)
Hobbies: Sports
Favorite Food: None
Favorite Music: Heavy Metal
Forte in Sports: Martial Arts, Softball
Most Valuable: Power Bo Staff & Katana sword
Likes the most: Destruction, vengeance & Robert Garcia
Hates the most: T.J. Anderson & Yuri Sakazaki, all that's Good
Fighting Style: Dux/Kyokugen-Ryu
Secrets about Sakazaki: The more powerful of both T.J. Anderson & Yuri Sakazaki, an excellent winker(almost too much)

There's a reason why Sakazaki is nicknamed "The Devil's Advocate", this Human demon is a genetic-Cybernetic reincarntion of both T.J. Anderson and Yuri Sakazaki(identically). After the KOF Milennium battle in 1999, somehow the DNA of both T.J. & Yuri was found in sector 70599 by NEST. With both T.J. and Yuri unaware of this, NEST created the "Perfect Genetic-Cybernetic Killing Machine" in Sakazaki.

Sakazaki is identical to Yuri with a few exceptions; Sakazaki's Brown hair is ear length, her eyes are Blue, she wears a Black military uniform with Brown high heel boots and a crimson falcon affixed on the back of her shirt, she can use the Tiger Flame without wearing gloves, she's 50x stronger than T.J., can deliver the full power of T.J.'s EKG and she want Robert Garcia for her own and will stop at nothing to get him as hers and will destroy anyone who stands in her way. Her weapons: the Power Bo staff is indestructable. The Falcon's Fire is engaged when spinning the staff then releases. The Katana Ninja sword can slash open a dimension in which to teleport from behind her opponents and can execute the Lightning Charger flowing from the sword.

Her powers comes from T.J.'s Cyborg half where she can attack her opponents with the Ultimate Lightning Superconductor, Vulcan Multi-Punch Uppercut, Excaliber Mystic wave, EKG, & Mt. Everest. And from Yuri comes the Tiger Flame, 100 Slaps, the Running Climb Kick, Hurricane kick, and Satanic slam. One of Sakazaki's own moves are the Power Play(where the combination of both the Vulcan Multi Punch and Running Climb Kick comes into place, if done correctly) and the Atomic Destroyer(where Sakazaki stands close to her opponent and emits a powerful fire and laser charge which can do 60% of damage).

All and all, Sakazaki's a very dangerous fighter regardless of who opposes her. Her only weak point is getting dizzy. Once that happens, Sakazaki is vulnerable to Dangerous Moves of her oppoents. Being the most powerful fighter in the world can have its advantages and disadvantages. But for Sakazaki, No advantage is every advantage taken damn seriously! Who's powerful enough to stop this monster, and if Sakazaki can be stopped, how can she be stopped and moreover, destroyed?

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
Grackus

a bipolar quasi-homicidal master of a self styled marital arts comprised of many styles w. street fighting and knife fighting. He's a bad mutha...

basically a 2-D representation of myself. :smirk:

GK

Decepticreep

Street Hoop Star
DashK said:
so he'd be a joke character pretty much? :kekeke:

AH HA HA HA!!! you're Dan!!!

e_cap_p_dan1.jpg

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
DashK said:
so he'd be a joke character pretty much? :kekeke:

Nah more like a cross between Ralf from the Ikari Team + the sadistic Bullshit factor of Omega Rugal. My stage would cycle through different backgrounds and one of them would be fighting inside a Subway where Grackus knocks a 2-D version of you out the window, then proceeds to shit stomp him into the ground with his brown combat boots that are so hot they have blue flames, while bitch slapping a customer (who's Jarod) walking into the place at the same time as dodging bullets from a cop who's up on the scene and my move finishes with your imprint in the ground, and me shouting so loud the cop explodes into nothing more than entrails on the sidewalk, as the heat from my Knuckle Bomber Nuclear Retsuken vaporizes a good portion of the city.

grizzlyhokuto5ml.jpg

The Screen flashes: A WINNAR IS YUO!

GK ;)

Decepticreep

Street Hoop Star
Grizzly King said:
Nah more like a cross between Ralf from the Ikari Team + the sadistic Bullshit factor of Omega Rugal. My stage would cycle through different backgrounds and one of them would be fighting inside a Subway where Grackus knocks a 2-D version of you out the window, then proceeds to shit stomp him into the ground with his brown combat boots that are so hot they have blue flames, while bitch slapping a customer (who's Jarod) walking into the place at the same time as dodging bullets from a cop who's up on the scene and my move finishes with your imprint in the ground, and me shouting so loud the cop explodes into nothing more than entrails on the sidewalk, as the heat from my Knuckle Bomber Nuclear Retsuken vaporizes a good portion of the city.

The Screen flashes: A WINNAR IS YUO!

GK ;)

e_cap_p_dan1.jpg

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
Decepticreep said:

:spock:

*whatever. Sure the pics look sort of similar but I couldn't be more removed from Dan Hibiki than close. He's a Kyokugen parody character, mine (Grackus) would be there to whoop ass period. Shit I'd even have the Fork Punchers...

forkpuncher011wo.jpg

come into play (one on both fist) for a special move to. --> <-- --> A, B, = body block smasher, elbow to chin, follow up downpunch to balls, head butt to break opponents nose, knee break low kick, finshed up with 8 hits to the face and upper body with fork punchers, final punch ripping opponents face (cheek) half open. If I had any mugen skills I'd show you what I have in mind, and I can guaran-fuckin'-tee you that character would become one of the more widely picked ones because I will have given that 2-D counterpart all the thought and inventiveness I'm known for. Of course the KOF games don't allow for the hit-specific damage like the earlier AOF stuff, so maybe Grackus would fare better there (AOF 4). I might just have a droog do the character design for Grackus and post it up in a few days or so. I've long wanted to make the most excessively violent, hit specific, multiple form variations, profanity laden, & bloody high resoulution 2-D VS.FIGHTING game ever made and basically I ripped Grackus from that design document, so realistically he really doesn't belong in a KOF or any SNK game for that matter.

maybe someday, but by then 2-D will be totally dead and most of your supposed die-hards are generally broke ass bastards and cheap skates, so support would be nil. I just see so many things that have yet to be done in a 2-D fighter overall. Basically a 2-D variation on VF 4 + KOF with a whole lot of originality never before seen.

GK

Last edited:

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
yo man, grackus sounds gayer than grizzly king, you shoulda kept the megadrive name.....

drift king>grizzly king

a punk bitch is yuo. :lol:

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
DashK said:
yo man, grackus sounds gayer than grizzly king, you shoulda kept the megadrive name.....

drift king>grizzly king

a punk bitch is yuo. :lol:

Someone doesn't study military history. Grackus is a Roman name, and while not as common as a say a "Michael" or a "John" today, it was usually the name of a warrior, usually very bloody & violent person at that. *Grackus is a much better name for a man than something like Brent or Todd or Kyle. Grizzly King is the name of a book from 1916 that told of the Grizzly Bears and their way of life. As seen through the eyes of a whiteman who had gone looking to hunt them and ended up respecting/fearing them. You need to listen for the pop, when you pull your head from your ass and actually LEARN stuff instead of spamming up threads about Pauly Shore and not knowing jack shit about anything outside of contemporary life. It's evident you don't like my new and final screen name (as well as others) and Mercenary X99 sounded sooooooo much harder, but you know what? I don't really give a fuck, there's reason to my madness unlike some ppl.

And while I'm certainly not GAY, it's a given that bad ass Roman warriors were often butt cowboys in the feild, so I guess you'd better start running then because when my 2-D personification Grackus finishes his beat down on you, he just might fuck you like the bitch you are. I mean it's really hard to Respect a condom leak such as yourself who knows fuck all about most things and host a queer assed radio show devoted to JPOP and Anime Music, and whom brags about liking Backstreet Boys... admit it, you wanna' get backdoored by Backstreet don't ya? As for my screen name I stand by it, it has more personal meaning to me than any I've ever had, but I wouldn't expect an uncharismatic, and obviously not well rounded individual to understand all that.

NOW GET OFF MY NUTS DASH, or do you just want me to fuck you that bad? Are you really that much of a non imaginative homo or what?

GK

R

Raven35

To those members who are somewhat staying away from this thread, I understand. To those members who replied, I thank you. Most would stay away from a topic like this, so sue me. . . . for trying to put some creativity in this forum. I hope that you can convince other members to always show their creativity and be proud of what he or she accomplished here. I am with my work, please help out. Thank you for your attention.

R

Raven35

Hello there again, here's another one of my KOF Characters. A real gentleman as well.

Talon

Birthplace: Ireland
Birthdate: March 17, 1962
Blood Type: O
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 260
Hobbies: Cards, Chess, Computers, Magic
Favorite Food: Corned Beef Hash
Music: Classical
Forte in Sports: Rugby, Cricket, Golf
Most Valuable: Believing in the power of Christ
Likes the most: People he can trust
Hates the most: Betrayal and his short temper
Fighting Style: Medieval Celtic Fighting Arts
Secrets about Talon: A real charmer, but a fighter who believes in Honor.

No one really knows who Talon is so far, but one thing's for certain, he'll fight with you and for you if you're in danger. Talon's story is a bit complexed almost like T.J. Anderson. The ones who know Talon are his friends and family in Ireland. In 2000, Talon went to the U.S. just to rest up from a battle in Ireland, but trouble always following him.

And against Vanessa, he went on and showed his stuff. After the scirmage for an hour, Talon was impressed and so was Vanessa; who fancied an interest in him and vice versa. If fact, he gave his word that he'll stand by her side with his life. There isn't much to say about Talon so far right now, he fights with Christ in his heart at all times.

Talon's a speed demon and uses it to his advantage. He has a few moves in his Medieval Celtic Fighting Arts: His Shadow Mist leaves his opponents paralyzed. Double Trouble where his magic skills comes to play by being two people on his opponent's sides and attack furiously. The Mystic Hurricane pulls his opponents into him while spinning punches starts clobbering them in a 360 rotation in the air.

Illusion Slash where he whelds a dual sword-like staff at his opponents by way of a transparent Green wave in the dark confuses them and does a lot of damage. Magic Fireball can deck his enemies clear on their back and make them dizzy. Talon's DM is the Celtic Thunder Punch; where he throws his enemy in the air and in the last instant, summons his Gold flash Celtic Thunder punch at them by way of his short temper. Talon would love to have an honorable duel with T.J. Anderson from one Modern-day Knight to another.

Last edited:

neo>all

Super nO0b
Raven35 said:
Hello there again, here's another one of my KOF Characters. A real gentleman as well.

Talon

Birthplace: Ireland
Birthdate: 3/17/1962
Blood Type: O
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 260
Hobbies: Cards, Chess, Computers, Magic
Favorite Food: Corned Beef Hash
Music: Classical
Forte in Sports: Rugby, Cricket, Golf
Most Valuable: Believing in the power of Christ
Likes the most: People he can trust
Hates the most: Betrayal and his short temper
Fighting Style: Medieval Celtic Fighting Arts
Secrets about Talon: A real charmer, but a fighter who believes in Honor.

No one really knows who Talon is so far, but one thing's for certain, he'll fight with you and for you if you're in danger. Talon's story is a bit complexed almost like T.J. Anderson. The ones who know Talon are his friends and family in Ireland. In 2000, Talon went to the U.S. just to rest up from a battle in Ireland, but trouble always following him.

And against Vanessa, he went on and showed his stuff. After the scirmage for an hour, Talon was impressed and so was Vanessa; who fancied an interest in him and vice versa. If fact, he gave his word that he'll stand by her side with his life. There isn't much to say about Talon so far right now, he fights with Christ in his heart at all times.

Talon's a speed demon and uses it to his advantage. He has a few moves in his Medieval Celtic Fighting Arts: His Shadow Mist leaves his opponents paralyzed. Double Trouble where his magic skills comes to play by being two people on his opponent's sides and attack furiously. The Mystic Hurricane pulls his opponents into him while spinning punches starts clobbering them in a 360 rotation in the air.

Illusion Slash where he whelds a dual sword-like staff at his opponents by way of a transparent Green wave in the dark confuses them and does a lot of damage. Magic Fireball can deck his enemies clear on their back and make them dizzy. Talon's DM is the Celtic Thunder Punch; where he throws his enemy in the air and in the last instant, summons his Gold flash Celtic Thunder punch at them by way of his short temper. Talon would love to have an honorable duel with T.J. Anderson from one Knight to another.

wow, you put alot of time and energy into these characters. Try and contact playmore, they could use all the help they can get.

AztekNinja

Fire Starter, Instigator, the guy from RE5
Raven35 said:
To those members who are somewhat staying away from this thread, I understand. To those members who replied, I thank you. Most would stay away from a topic like this, so sue me. . . . for trying to put some creativity in this forum. I hope that you can convince other members to always show their creativity and be proud of what he or she accomplished here. I am with my work, please help out. Thank you for your attention.

The only reason people stay away from these threads is cause there is no point in doing this. Waste of time. Now stop before I go to your crib and show you my character up close and personal fellow chicagoan.

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
See, I think that was his assumption. Even if you're only 1% robot you're still 100% cyborg. What about conjoined twin cyborgs when 1 twin is a cyborg and the other is human?

AztekNinja

LOL This whore sent me a PM all mad and shit. I would post it up, but I'll be nice this time. I'm pretty sure this poster is a girl, the first character was made after herself. Stop being so sensitive to what is said on the net Raven, you big crybaby.

neo>all

Super nO0b
AztekNinja said:
I'm pretty sure this poster is a girl, the first character was made after herself.

are you serious?? This is why there are so few girls at ng.com

AztekNinja

neo>all said:
are you serious?? This is why there are so few girls at ng.com

You can tell, by the way she types. This whore sent me a PM, I could post it, but we'll see how much demand there is for it. She gave a lot of personal info on herself in her first character. As you can see bother her and her first character are from Chicago, Il. Most people tend to want to model a character after them, check out GK, he always models characters of himself. From the rest of the bio, I can deduce that she is black and was born in 1971 on the date she specified. Also, the rest of the bio, which I dont give a shit to read, probably has many of her hobbies and/or likes scattered around in there as well, so you can know a lot about her just by reading her first character bio.

Yep, she deserves TEH AIDS!!!!! lol

AztekNinja

ForeverSublime said:
Heh, or you could just look in her profile. Spot on, Aztek.

LMAO, I just cheked her profile. I knew I was right. lol She likes winking.....stupid whore probably uses it for more tricks on the street.

P.S *wink, wink*

Hidden Character

Leader of The Hyperstone Heist,
20 Year Member
neo>all said:
wow, you put alot of time and energy into these characters. Try and contact playmore, they could use all the help they can get.

Agreed. I always said the company would do a whole lot better if the fans ran some of the planning for the games.