Check out these messages I received from an eBay seller!

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I didn't get a tampon box from yaton, but I did get cuts of digiorno pizza boxes iirc. Also got massive cobwebs around the cart contacts and a shitload of dust too. :lolz:

That black dust.
So awful.

I think it is forklift tire dust. It would have to sit in a warehouse for a long time to get that much forklift dust.

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I was in no way a douche. LOL

I just have a lot of people try to tell my my business all the time. Either I'm selling something for too much or not offering enough.

I recently posted for something for a ridiculous amount (something that I didn't necessarily want to sell). Had someone write me to tell me how off the price is (though someone I personally know recently sold a similar item for a similar price person to person). I wrote back about how I don't really expect it to sell at that price and don't care if it never sells. He then sent me 3 more emails trying to negotiate with me.

Last edited:

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
That black dust.
So awful.

I think it is forklift tire dust. It would have to sit in a warehouse for a long time to get that much forklift dust.

Yup, I bet it was. It was 10x harder to clean off, even with rubbing alcohol it took multiple cleanings to even get the games to boot.

But the price was right. Ninja Master's for $20 and Metal Slug for $30 iirc :drool: