Cardfighters Clash DS

Baseley09

Hair Group,
I loved CFC too, well at least thought uit were really good when it came out, habvnt got it anymore will look forward to this.

Verythrax

OWES ROT MONEY!
I'm not a card games fan, but I was dreaming about that possibility, for SNK's sake.

That's good that they had this idea and choose the DS - a perfect platform for that.

PS: this post was 100% PSP bashing free, for real.

Orochi Iori Y

Frenzy Football Player
GOD DAMN!

Sweet! :chump:

CFC was by far my favorite game on the NGPC. Can't wait for this game, I knew I would be happy with my DS purchase eventually and between this announcement, AW-DS and Castlevania DS I am very happy...

Verythrax

OWES ROT MONEY!
wasabi said:
No, I was listening to the song. It's so funky.

Oh

what song? I can't recognize with just that.

And I wonder how portuguese sound to the english speaking ears.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Verythrax said:
Oh

what song? I can't recognize with just that.

And I wonder how portuguese sound to the english speaking ears.

like a mix of Spanish and Italian?

The song is by Kaleidoscopio

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
hanafudaX said:
You gotta be kidding me, all those DS games out and you think a port of a shitty game like CFC is gonna help.

Have you actually played the original?
C'mon, man, just quote people. It's so easy.

manly_pirate

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I will buy this the day it comes out, I played it on ngpc a good 70 hours. And more people I know have a DS so it'll be easier to play against other people!

K-J N.

New Challenger
Stephane said:
i will believe about this news only after seen some pictures or video !
snkpre35.jpg

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
Once the system SNK was trying to rival by making cfc
The series is now on their system.. :(
Theres snkp for ya

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
soulthug said:
Once the system SNK was trying to rival by making cfc
The series is now on their system.. :(
Theres snkp for ya

DS wasnt even out when CFC came out?

Hmkay

Sakura's Bank Manager
D-Lite said:
Bigger question is how to implement the second screen.
I assumed there would be 1 screen for both sides. Your 3 card slots on the bottom screen, and the computer and his stuff on the top one.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Hmkay said:
I assumed there would be 1 screen for both sides. Your 3 card slots on the bottom screen, and the computer and his stuff on the top one.

Or they could go the route the new Yugioh game is and use the Top screen for a 3D representation of the 2D cards on the bottom.

It would make for some cool little fight movies.

Violent Ryo

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Always appreciate new releases from one of my fav developers and I love my DS so this is great news for me.

Yet, I have no idea as to the gameplay of a game like this?

Could someone briefly explain how this game was played? As I tried reading the thread, but mostly only saw arguments.

And another thing just occured to me....

People speculated that the contract/deal with Capcom was over to use their characters in another game after SvC Chaos, and now this....

Hmmmmmmm....

P.S. The logo is HAWT

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
If this is being released for the DS, chances are, SNK Playmore will have plans for a real SNK Vs. Capcom CFC card game as the old SNK did. Personally I think that would be pretty sweet, and I'm sure it will do great things for their bottom line.

Orochi Iori Y

Frenzy Football Player
Violent Ryo said:
Always appreciate new releases from one of my fav developers and I love my DS so this is great news for me.

Yet, I have no idea as to the gameplay of a game like this?

Could someone briefly explain how this game was played? As I tried reading the thread, but mostly only saw arguments.

And another thing just occured to me....

People speculated that the contract/deal with Capcom was over to use their characters in another game after SvC Chaos, and now this....

Hmmmmmmm....

P.S. The logo is HAWT

It is a turn based strategy card game. Each card either represents a character (like Iori or Ryu or whatever SNK or Capcom character you can think of) or a card that effects a character or the game field. You battle others with your deck of cards and win new cards by beating other people. That pretty much sums it up. It is a pretty simple card game, but alot of fun.

Orochi Iori Y

Frenzy Football Player
Nesagwa said:
Or they could go the route the new Yugioh game is and use the Top screen for a 3D representation of the 2D cards on the bottom.

It would make for some cool little fight movies.

I would expect them to have cut-scenes up on the top screen when you attacked or were attacked. Either show the two characters from the cards beating on each other or show a character hitting on a payer. They better do an english version of this game... :drool_2:

MilkManX

I Love Frames!,
I am so stoked for this. Awesome. I hope the US version is translated quickly!