Captain Tomaday Homebrew Insert preview

JRock917

, ,
Why cant NGF just correct these mistakes and be done with it? Shawn and Jeff have both already made many valid points about manuals/inserts/stickers that should have been either replaced or sent with the games in the first place. If I thought NGF was our future, then I would get the hell out of this hobby all together. My future prognosis is that we continue to play and enjoy the greatest console ever made and as a community are able to avoid, and possibly put out of business, crooked operations like NGF by educating other people about their business practices. I simply dont see anyone from NGF trying to rectify anything, all I see continued anal retentiveness.

Robi15

20 Year Member
Originally posted by JRock917:
Why cant NGF just correct these mistakes and be done with it? Shawn and Jeff have both already made many valid points about manuals/inserts/stickers that should have been either replaced or sent with the games in the first place. If I thought NGF was our future, then I would get the hell out of this hobby all together. My future prognosis is that we continue to play and enjoy the greatest console ever made and as a community are able to avoid, and possibly put out of business, crooked operations like NGF by educating other people about their business practices. I simply dont see anyone from NGF trying to rectify anything, all I see continued anal retentiveness.
pacscat.gif

Robi15

20 Year Member
That would be natural thing. To fix all the mistakes they make. Apologise and go on. I mean specially cause they'r carts cost very much. So it's not "small peanuts" we are talking about here. And (We have heard this crap before, but again..) if they treat us neo customers with no respect, well,the only ones they can blame is them selves. And if they think that "Diggerman" is the Neo Geo future (or some other old not releaced crap) they in my opinnion, are wrong.

-NGF- Is not Neo Geo future.
pukeface.gif

Neo-jorge

Geese's Thug
20 Year Member
[Wow,look at you go,did you come up with that all by yourself,or did your mommy\Dion help you?,hope baby's head doesn't hurt after all that thinking.

" Hey Gary If you Hurry you still might be able to save your Pet Goldfish Abraham from drowning "

FLUSH.........

Neo-jorge
www.neogeofreak.com

Neo-jorge

Geese's Thug
20 Year Member
[]

Have yet to see the skill from another group. Not saying they can not or have not, but we have yet to see the skills!

"has seen your work and Frankly Im not very Impressed But You do get an A for effort "

Neo-jorge
www.neogeofreak.com

Neo-jorge

Geese's Thug
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Todd:
Hmm looks like Neo-Jorge has a little too much time on his hands and he cant even say anything interesting. Thanks Jorge!

"funny Neo-jorge was going to just say the same thing about U "

Sorry if you were let down big guy....

Neo-jorge
www.neogeofreak.com

nick_th_fury

Baseball Star Hitter
Really, well what do we have hear. Another big talking amatuer whos got a problem refering to himself in the 3rd person. What skills have you shown other than english/spanish? Oh yea, thats right you haven't shown any. Nothing accept the ability to constantly quote other folks sayings. Guess your lacking in the creativity department also. Your problem is that you feel you deserve some of the credit for NGF's work. Near as I can tell Chris & Dion work very hard. You just moan on about showing Neo pride. Something you have never done publically so why should anyone care what you have to say on the subject?
The fact that your not impressed should bother us? The fact that your not just goes to show that your not educated enough about the subject to know what has gone into his work to even have a clue. Frankly you add nothing to any thread accept flame bait and lame attempts at wit.
-nick_th_fury

-------------------------------
"has seen your work and Frankly Im not very Impressed But You do get an A for effort "
Neo-jorge

Neo-jorge

Geese's Thug
20 Year Member
Originally posted by nick_th_fury:
Really, well what do we have hear. Another big talking amatuer whos got a problem refering to himself in the 3rd person. What skills have you shown other than english/spanish? Oh yea, thats right you haven't shown any. Nothing accept the ability to constantly quote other folks sayings. Guess your lacking in the creativity department also. Your problem is that you feel you deserve some of the credit for NGF's work. Near as I can tell Chris & Dion work very hard. You just moan on about showing Neo pride. Something you have never done publically so why should anyone care what you have to say on the subject?
The fact that your not impressed should bother us? The fact that your not just goes to show that your not educated enough about the subject to know what has gone into his work to even have a clue. Frankly you add nothing to any thread accept flame bait and lame attempts at wit.
-nick_th_fury

Well little buddy All big things happen Behind closed doors.

Stayed Tuned To NGF for all the latest..

No one is aking for Credit about anything dont be sour cause I mearly expressed my opinion about your inserts. Like I said you get an A for effort What already has been done Is milestones ahead.

Neo-jorge
www.neogeofreak.com

Robi15

20 Year Member
biglaugha.gif

TSHAHAHAAHA..lol

Neo-Jordge, you suck. You are so boring.

Robi15

nick_th_fury

Baseball Star Hitter
LOl, no ones sour. Afterall your opinion is yours & its firmly in the minority. Talk is cheap, and talk is all you got Jorge. Some people talk while others "DO". To be honest, I'm surprised I'm even taking the time for a 2nd response on such a lame flame thread. If you were a Do'er you'd show us something. Guess we'll have to wait on that won't we little guy. Gotta run now, I got things to do.
-nick_th_fury

G

Gary Coleman

I see you guys at NGF have a lot of business,look at all the free time you have,you reply to every post plus you seem to be watching "Different Strokes" all the time,sorry "Different Strokes" wasn't what you thought when you first read the tittle.
wink.gif

Neo-jorge

Geese's Thug
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Gary Coleman:
I see you guys at NGF have a lot of business,look at all the free time you have,you reply to every post plus you seem to be watching "Different Strokes" all the time,sorry "Different Strokes" wasn't what you thought when you first read the tittle.
wink.gif

What Fun Is it If you can MIX a little Bizz-ness with Pleasure.....

NGF Loves it's FANS......

www.neogeofreak.com

Neo-jorge

Todd

Galford's Armourer
Originally posted by Neo-jorge:
Originally posted by Todd:
Hmm looks like Neo-Jorge has a little too much time on his hands and he cant even say anything interesting. Thanks Jorge!

"funny Neo-jorge was going to just say the same thing about U "

Ouch you got me i think im going to go home and weep in the corner. Oh lord what to do now.

[This message has been edited by Todd (edited October 19, 2000).]

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
Originally posted by Neo-jorge:

What Fun Is it If you can MIX a little Bizz-ness with Pleasure.....

NGF Loves it's FANS......

Rotating or hand held?
biggrin.gif

JRock917

, ,
Neo-jorge is right, I have to admit. I am quite sure NGF loves and supports its fans. If someone was stupid enough to pay me thousands of dollars for a cart that was worh only a fraction of what I had paid, I would love them too. Suckers like that should be treated like royalty, especially since they are the backbone of NGF's business. I just hope some of those fools find these or other sites on the web which speak the truth about NGF, so maybe a few more people wont end up in these forums talking about how bad they got ripped off. But, the world is full of ignorant people, and unfortunately they all cant be educated in time I guess. Its really too bad. As the saying goes, "a sucker is born every minute."