Captain Tomaday Homebrew Insert preview

Shawn

snkusa.com
Originally posted by Neo-jorge:
Ahhhhh YES DODGE BALL........
what a nice looking manual....
ever see a dodge ball???
Neo-jorge

He’s got a point there. NGF did make 1 manual. Not much of a manual, very basic, black and white inside with a word here and there. Point is that they made one manual, which is the only finished manual they offer. I’m told they have covers for a few other titles, but that’s it.

Neo-jorge

Geese's Thug
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Shawn:
He’s got a point there. NGF did make 1 manual. Not much of a manual, very basic, black and white inside with a word here and there. Point is that they made one manual, which is the only finished manual they offer. I’m told they have covers for a few other titles, but that’s it.

Ahhh that's where you are mistaken dodge ball is only one of the Many Manuals that were made VIA NGF... Perhaps only an elite Few will ever get to seem Em. If you also recall MANY OF the USA SNK MANUALS seem very basic and in black and white....

Neo-jorge
www.neogeofreak.com

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Hey neo-jorge I'll be fighting mutants like NGF while you make the burritos. HAHAHAHAHA

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
Woopee! 1 manual! And, I have heard the reviews of it...

I guess that means it was tried, it did not work, need to do something else...

Manual covers are so eas to make, I could make them rather quickly. Making a real manual is different, and I have not heard of such a thing from NGF. From what I am told, the SDB manual is just a copy of the moves sticker and a couple other things...

We could also do that, but why be cheap? I could put together a COLOR (yes color, revolutionary, eh?) SDB manual from the move sticker, wow, would still be pretty boring.... Need to add the creative touch...

There is only 1 reason the NGF KOF2000 has a manual....... Does it have content yet? If so, how long is it? I would assume a good 30 pages at least!

Since you seem to be part of this 'elite' group with all of the NGF manuals, why not enlighten us witht he list of them.... I am sure some of NGF's regular customers will not be too happy that they have not had the opportunity to get said manuals....

Keith

Shawn

snkusa.com
Originally posted by Big Bruno:
you know I do not know if you guys relize this or not but the whole thing with this little debates is that becuase you charge so much for your inserts and such it has started a movement to move around NGF. eventually there will be more Inserts out there like jeff and treys and ????. People will replace NGF and that is the real Neo future. All these KIDS
wink.gif
on here that dislike NGF so much, when they get older and have more money they are not going to buy from NGF, becuase there will be other sources to buy from or becuase the hate the company so much they chose not to. It's just a sad truth of business.

I completely agree with Bruno here. The people are the neo future, ngf has no future. The hate people have for ngf is the motivating factor in many of our neo ventures.

Chris Ray, I’m giving you the rest of this month to send me a working Strikers home cart and fix the Mahjong Jansin and Neo Driftout cart stickers.

Neo-jorge

Geese's Thug
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Gambit:
Hey neo-jorge I'll be fighting mutants like NGF while you make the burritos. HAHAHAHAHA.....

" Well as Long as I Have MAGNETO-BURRITO "
On My side NGF has nothing to fear .....

YUM THERE YOU ....UMMM DONT stop there
Chew more hair......

Neo-jorge
www.neogeofreak.com

Neo-jorge

Geese's Thug
20 Year Member
I completely agree with Bruno here. The people are the neo future, ngf has no future. The hate people have for ngf is the motivating factor in many of our neo ventures.

Chris Ray, I’m giving you the rest of this month to send me a working Strikers home cart and fix the Mahjong Jansin and Neo Driftout cart stickers...

Touchy Touchy..Arent we in a position to make demands......=)

You know sometimes a please goes a long way.....

Neo-jorge
www.neogeofreak.com

Shawn

snkusa.com
Ahhh that's where you are mistaken dodge ball is only one of the Many Manuals that were made VIA NGF...

Neo-jorge

Great! Tell me which manuals are finished then. Chris told me that he would send me the manuals for the unreleased carts, which I have purchased, once they were finished. So just tell me which manuals are finished and send them my way.

Big Bruno

20 Year Member

UUghhhhhhhh......very Scary.......
Sounds like something out of a Sci-fi movie......

Ahhhhh....HELP.........

HERE comes the ATTACK OF THE 50 MARQUEE making KIDS...........

" HELP ME FATHER "

Neo-jorge

Spoken like a true ADULT Jorgey boy
smile.gif

Neo-jorge

Geese's Thug
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Mouse_Master:
Woopee! 1 manual! And, I have heard the reviews of it...

I guess that means it was tried, it did not work, need to do something else...

Manual covers are so eas to make, I could make them rather quickly. Making a real manual is different, and I have not heard of such a thing from NGF. From what I am told, the SDB manual is just a copy of the moves sticker and a couple other things...

We could also do that, but why be cheap? I could put together a COLOR (yes color, revolutionary, eh?) SDB manual from the move sticker, wow, would still be pretty boring.... Need to add the creative touch...

There is only 1 reason the NGF KOF2000 has a manual....... Does it have content yet? If so, how long is it? I would assume a good 30 pages at least!

Since you seem to be part of this 'elite' group with all of the NGF manuals, why not enlighten us witht he list of them.... I am sure some of NGF's regular customers will not be too happy that they have not had the opportunity to get said manuals....

Theres only one way to find out about the manuals YES KIDDIES BUY NGF games.....
" I can do this and U can do that I can do anything better than U " Wahhhhh.......
Wahhh.... you want to be an ELITE?
It's easy all you gotta do is Buy...
" NGF The only way 2 play "

Neo-jorge
www.neogeofreak.com

Shawn

snkusa.com
Touchy Touchy..Arent we in a position to make demands......=)

You know sometimes a please goes a long way.....

Neo-jorge

Please eh? Then what? After I wait another 4 months, like the previous sticker replacements, then I turn nasty?

Neo-jorge

Geese's Thug
20 Year Member
Great! Tell me which manuals are finished then. Chris told me that he would send me the manuals for the unreleased carts, which I have purchased, once they were finished. So just tell me which manuals are finished and send them my way.

" well since Might MOUSE seems like quite a manual maker why waste time wating for ours in the mail "

Go ahead and Ask him.....!

"here he comes to save the day "

Neo-jorge
www.neogeofreak.com

Mouse_Master

Staff member
And all of those games Shawn has without manuals? What is the answer to that? let me guess.... He wasn't deserving of them?

I guess if I was Shawn, I would be slighted if my $1400 Ganryu, PI2, and Strikers did not include a manual. Or my $900 Pop 'N Bounce did not include a manual, but that is me. I once ordered a couple games from NGF, they never arrived, now I have had to take further action...... So, I have been turned off from buying from NGF from past experience.

Pictures are worth more than a thousand lies!

Keith

[This message has been edited by Mouse_Master (edited October 18, 2000).]

Gunbu

Wow Neo-Jorge, you sound like more of a cock sucker than usual! Good job!

Neo-jorge

Geese's Thug
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Mouse_Master:
And all of those games Shawn has without manuals? What is the answer to that? let me guess.... He wasn't deserving of them?

I guess if I was Shawn, I would be slighted if my $1400 Ganryu, PI2, and Strikers did not include a manual. Or my $900 Pop 'N Bounce did not include a manual, but that is me. I once ordered a couple games from NGF, they never arrived, now I have had to take further action...... So, I have been turned off from buying from NGF from past experience.

Pictures are worth more than a thousand lies!

" Well YOu are THe Great MOUSE MASTER "

Show Me da Skills.....

Where's that Neo-Pride ?

Neo-jorge
www.neogeofreak.com

Mouse_Master

Staff member
"Show Me da Skills....."

Already been done, http://nickthfury.cjb.net

Have yet to see the skill from another group. Not saying they can not or have not, but we have yet to see the skills!

Keith

Todd

Galford's Armourer
Hmm looks like Neo-Jorge has a little too much time on his hands and he cant even say anything interesting. Thanks Jorge!

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
Thumbs up Jeff!

Dion, go sit on your thumb, you dont own the rights to tomaday or any other SNK characters. Anyone can make an insert, time to find another job... people are done being fooled into thinking your the only source of inserts. WAHHHA baby WAHHAA

G

gokusama26

Does anyone else think it's funny when he calles himself a NGFer? YOu know N-G-F'er! Like he's f'n an NG! You gotta say it slowly! Ah hell, forget it. Jorge, get your panties out of your ass and accept that your god Dion is not the only one who can make quality NEO inserts. Jeff, that is beautiful. Keep up the awesome work. Robi, how did you do that finger thing?

G

Gary Coleman

Originally posted by Gary Coleman:
Excellent work Mr. Kurtz!

" What Ya TaLkIng Bout WiLLIS "

Neo-jorge
www.neogeofreak.com

Wow,look at you go,did you come up with that all by yourself,or did your mommy\Dion help you?,hope baby's head doesn't hurt after all that thinking.

[This message has been edited by Gary Coleman (edited October 19, 2000).]