CALEXIT: Californians want to exit the U.S. after Trump痴 presidential win

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
So Frau "super cunt" Merkel had some controlling speech for Donnie boy.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...on-night-2016/angela-merkels-warning-to-trump

Angela Merkel’s Message to Trump

By Carol Giacomo
Comment
2016-11-09T21:28:04-05:00 9:28 PM ET

A commitment to human rights has been a fundamental precept of NATO since the alliance was created a half century ago. You would not expect that a founding member would have to be reminded of that fact. Certainly not the United States, for all those years the leader of NATO and an inspirational embodiment of its core values.

Yet this is where we find ourselves now, the day after Donald Trump won the presidency: In congratulating him on his victory, Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany felt compelled to set conditions for cooperation.

“Germany and America are connected by values of democracy, freedom and respect for the law and the dignity of man, independent of origin, skin color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or political views,” she said in a statement, adding: “I offer the next President of the United States close cooperation on the basis of these values.”

Mr. Trump’s behavior during his campaign was antithetical to those values. He has threatened to ban Muslims from the United States, refuse refugees, deport 11 million undocumented workers and build a wall on the border with Mexico. He has disparaged African Americans, Mexican Americans, women and people with disabilities.

Moreover, Mr. Trump has called into question America’s commitment to NATO and displayed a befuddling penchant for defending Vladimir Putin, Russia’s president, who is waging war in eastern Ukraine and destabilizing other parts of Europe by supporting far-right groups.

He received no pushback on Wednesday from Theresa May, the British prime minister, who simply congratulated Mr. Trump on his win. The two leaders’ reactions were further proof that, after Britain’s decision to leave the European Union, we will have to look to Mrs. Merkel not just to lead Europe but to replace America in leading NATO as well.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
So Frau "super cunt" Merkel had some controlling speech for Donnie boy.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...on-night-2016/angela-merkels-warning-to-trump

Angela Merkel’s Message to Trump

By Carol Giacomo
Comment
2016-11-09T21:28:04-05:00 9:28 PM ET

A commitment to human rights has been a fundamental precept of NATO since the alliance was created a half century ago. You would not expect that a founding member would have to be reminded of that fact. Certainly not the United States, for all those years the leader of NATO and an inspirational embodiment of its core values.

Yet this is where we find ourselves now, the day after Donald Trump won the presidency: In congratulating him on his victory, Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany felt compelled to set conditions for cooperation.

“Germany and America are connected by values of democracy, freedom and respect for the law and the dignity of man, independent of origin, skin color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or political views,” she said in a statement, adding: “I offer the next President of the United States close cooperation on the basis of these values.”

Mr. Trump’s behavior during his campaign was antithetical to those values. He has threatened to ban Muslims from the United States, refuse refugees, deport 11 million undocumented workers and build a wall on the border with Mexico. He has disparaged African Americans, Mexican Americans, women and people with disabilities.

Moreover, Mr. Trump has called into question America’s commitment to NATO and displayed a befuddling penchant for defending Vladimir Putin, Russia’s president, who is waging war in eastern Ukraine and destabilizing other parts of Europe by supporting far-right groups.

He received no pushback on Wednesday from Theresa May, the British prime minister, who simply congratulated Mr. Trump on his win. The two leaders’ reactions were further proof that, after Britain’s decision to leave the European Union, we will have to look to Mrs. Merkel not just to lead Europe but to replace America in leading NATO as well.

She's rightfully pantsshitting now with the world falling apart in the palm of her hand. She was entrusted a massive responsibility and she blew it. The EU is in critical condition. The US as a trade partner is about to care more for its own industry rather than pawn it off as Clinton planned. At this rate, Merkel will be run out of office.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
We're masters of adaption. It'll go like this...

"This is my offer. You'll find it's most unfair, but those are the breaks.

-But this is half of what we paid you.

That's my final offer. Take it or leave it.

-All right, Mr. Trump, you win. But beware -- we Germans aren't all smiles und sunshine."

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I want Shrooms input on this.

She's about to shit one of the ugly suits right now. If the US and Russia are moving closer together again, she will have no choice but to play along, drop the sanctions or face even greater isolation. Europe is also very obviously tired of her importing backwards-ass brown people and their retarded shit "religion" who come here for dawah, to rape our women and kids and free money. She failed in every aspect possible in handling this situation, betrayed the german people and we still have to put up with her for another year. She's also in no position to make any demands from the US because Trump will mostly like tell her to fuck off and have fun with their new muslim overlords.

Putin isn't the enemy the leftist libtards want him to be.

If this naive way of handling things will continue, the rest of Europe will become cucked like Sweden and France.

Hungary was only the beginning and Austria will follow next. The EU exit of the UK was a clear signal against it. The right is on a rise across all of Europe. A merkel lead NATO would be a fucking catastrophe.

fyi: german foreign minister did not congratulate trump but has no problem posing and shaking hands with the saudis and making "deals" with turkish dictators (who's currently busy getting rid of free press and political opposition) this alone should tell you alot about this government.

Last edited:

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
What a worthless fucking generation.
I belong to a generation of people whose perception of reality is viewed completely through the prism of social media. 15 hours of the day their eyeballs are fixed to a 5" lcd display, instead of looking at the world immediatelty round them.

They can't be expected to forgo the digital devices because it's just the way it is, a subculture they are born into and everybody else is a backward medieval peasant.

Evan

Fio's Quartermaster
SPOILED BRAT CULTURE. That is what california is. Spoiled entitled little shithead safe space twits.

If california secedes, and it never could anyways. It's the ultimate slam dunk. All 55 electors won't be automatically seeded to the democrats anymore and elections might be manageable. So sick of this climate change religious bullshit down here. I wanna punch Jerry Brown in the face. He looks like such a pussy.

This is true. Great said!

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
The elephant in the room is that the "Big One" is due to hit Cali this century. Not smart to secede when you are already planning to spend decades being the biggest charity case in the history of the nation.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
*YAWN*

This is old news in a new box.

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/wa...h-secession-petitions-after-obama-re-election

Texas did the same shit in 2012. Left President takes office, one of the most extreme right states threatens to leave. This time it's the total opposite.

Political parties is the new race/religion war and they're always taking applications. This "left -vs- right" bullshit isn't going to end in the near future.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
*YAWN*

This is old news in a new box.

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/wa...h-secession-petitions-after-obama-re-election

Texas did the same shit in 2012. Left President takes office, one of the most extreme right states threatens to leave. This time it's the total opposite.

Political parties is the new race/religion war and they're always taking applications. This "left -vs- right" bullshit isn't going to end in the near future.

I've been hearing about people in Texas wanting to split off from the US for a long fucking time.

And LWK, if you hate it here so much, why don't you move somewhere where you'd be happier? I get so tired of hearing people bitch about living here. Equally tiring is hearing people from elsewhere in the country moan about how much they hate us, and then in the next breath get talk shit about people here wanting to secede.

"I hate California!"

"We want to separate from the United States."

"Fuck you, you fucking left-wing lib-tard cunt crybabies!"

And what of climate change? Let's say that we're wrong about climate change. Worst case scenario, we "needlessly" cut down on air pollution. Oh man, gotta make sure we dodge that bullet. :thevt:

Edit: It's no different with the people saying that they're moving to Canada. If you don't like it in California, get the fuck out. If you don't like it in the United States, get the fuck out. It's like if every time you have a fight with your wife, she brings up divorce. If you aren't happy here then get the fuck out. My friend finally told his wife exactly that and it miraculously changed her attitude.

Last edited:

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
What would they drink? If they think the priority rights to the Colorado River will maintain - that's pie in the sky thinking.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
What would they drink? If they think the priority rights to the Colorado River will maintain - that's pie in the sky thinking.

Desalination, maybe? Not sure. I live in Norcal, so we don't get our water from the Colorado River. In fact, on top of taking water from the Colorado, we send much of our water down to SoCal, as well.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Desalination, maybe? Not sure. I live in Norcal, so we don't get our water from the Colorado River. In fact, on top of taking water from the Colorado, we send much of our water down to SoCal, as well.

I read an interesting article on desalination recently. Seems there are still a lot of environmental concerns with the processing process. Ironically, red state America probably wouldn't care...but Cali does.

uiengineer

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
this is real? lol. see ya! bunch of fucking SJW's anyway. (I'm not a supporter of either, but I'm also not a pussy).

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,

Hungary was only the beginning and Austria will follow next.

fyi: german foreign minister did not congratulate trump but has no problem posing and shaking hands with the saudis and making "deals" with turkish dictators (who's currently busy getting rid of free press and political opposition) this alone should tell you alot about this government.

Possible. It's what you get for having sub optimal immigration politics mixed with a lack of political education. This atmosphere builds the ground for left and right wing extremists. As the bigger political parties decided to jump on the "marketing instead of politics" train the political climate changed.
Right wing has been in our government one time already and they left scorched earth in many areas, as could be expected and which I expect to Happen again if they win bigger elections.

I totally agree on your Quote about the foreign Minister.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
To be fair when Obama won reelection, white college students in teh south did do some demonstrations. Mostly involving fires and the N-Word.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Here's a novel fucking idea for everyone - why don't you just see what Trump will do... He might surprise us.

I didn't vote for him, but I think what people are failing to realize is that if he fails, then we all fail.

I've said this before, but we as a collective population deserved the kind of shitshow that we got from this campaign, and we deserved to elect someone like Trump, who seems to have tapped into a HUGE part of the voting population that normally gets brushed aside. I think we ALL just found out how much working-class Americans outnumber everyone else.

My favorite part of any election is seeing the breakdown of how many people voted. Seeing that just about half of the people who are registered to vote didnt vote made me sick and a little angry.

This is the country we made for ourselves. This is the shit that we need to eat.

I hope in my heart that he makes good on his promises to help the middle class. If he doesn't, then we deserved it, because we fell for it and elected him.

But however it turns out, this country will be VERY diffferent in 4 years. If anything, this should have taught people to vote with their fucking heads instead of the crowd.

If Jim Webb had stayed in this race, then he would have gotten my vote - he killed a man with his bare hands and said he would do it again. That is who I want running this country.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Trump will probably do what every Republican does when he becomes president. Ramp up government spending to boost the economy and stay elected. It's the only way you get get Republicans to spend discretionary money.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I've been hearing about people in Texas wanting to split off from the US for a long fucking time.

And LWK, if you hate it here so much, why don't you move somewhere where you'd be happier? I get so tired of hearing people bitch about living here. Equally tiring is hearing people from elsewhere in the country moan about how much they hate us, and then in the next breath get talk shit about people here wanting to secede.

"I hate California!"

"We want to separate from the United States."

"Fuck you, you fucking left-wing lib-tard cunt crybabies!"

And what of climate change? Let's say that we're wrong about climate change. Worst case scenario, we "needlessly" cut down on air pollution. Oh man, gotta make sure we dodge that bullet. :thevt:

Edit: It's no different with the people saying that they're moving to Canada. If you don't like it in California, get the fuck out. If you don't like it in the United States, get the fuck out. It's like if every time you have a fight with your wife, she brings up divorce. If you aren't happy here then get the fuck out. My friend finally told his wife exactly that and it miraculously changed her attitude.

/thread

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Trump will probably do what every Republican does when he becomes president. Ramp up government spending to boost the economy and stay elected. It's the only way you get get Republicans to spend discretionary money.

I thought he wasn't an actual republican.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
This thread makes me think about those Scottish losers who feel that they want out of the UK because the UK voted for Brexit....

It's fucking crybabies who don't live in the real world and want to stamp their foot... and shout real loud...

On a side note to all Scottish members... your Nicola Sturgeon just got told to fuck off in a 10 Billion Chinese deal... due to the fact that your dumbass First Minister is another egostical coont stain... and has no real power...

Admit it Scotland needs the citizens of England to subsidise your heroin and Fried Mars bars... Just like Cali' needs the rest of the Union...

xROTx