Blast City Club

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
Here is the panel, I hooked it up to test and works great. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408669695.010401.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1408669704.444443.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1408669712.961896.jpgnow I just need to bolt it down and get the marquee that I ordered for it. Could also use a forgotten worlds move strip, did anybody ever make one?

codecrank

Whip's Subordinate
10 Year Member
Lovely lineup west,

Yeah I just noticed that 4pin amp connector on the wiring diagram the other day. Had the same idea but you beat me to it :)

RoadBuster

Crossed Swords Squire
Does anyone know off hand what bulb the marquee light needs? There isn't one in there to check.

codecrank

Whip's Subordinate
10 Year Member
now I just need to bolt it down and get the marquee that I ordered for it. Could also use a forgotten worlds move strip, did anybody ever make one?

If you do make one lemme know. my kit is short a move strip as well. Hey did you get your marquee from spectre yet?

Westcb

If you do make one lemme know. my kit is short a move strip as well. Hey did you get your marquee from spectre yet?

No he just closed the preorders a couple days ago. Wanna go halfies on getting a move strip made? Arcade overlays always made me some nice custom stuff. Just need some art to send to them to work off of.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
14823122997_ce65f1ff3d_c.jpg

codecrank

Whip's Subordinate
10 Year Member
No he just closed the preorders a couple days ago. Wanna go halfies on getting a move strip made? Arcade overlays always made me some nice custom stuff. Just need some art to send to them to work off of.

If you want to get a blueish one , sure, not sure if you planned on having one that matches your CPO.

Chempop

Indeed it does! That looks excellent, I rather like those [edit] old versus city panels. You going to keep the stock blue marquee?

Last edited:

grendelrt

Super Spy Agent
Looks awesome! I would definitely pick up a marquee, it really completes the look of the cabinet. I went with a couple from Spectre over at AO.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Looking good! I'd recommend doing the starter bulb anyway. I put new flourescents in my net cities, and within a few months both starters kicked the bucket and had to be replaced.

RoadBuster

Crossed Swords Squire
I'll pick up a starter soon, then. And yeah, I do plan on getting a marquee for it. I have Melty Blood instructions in the CP right now, so I might go with a Melty Blood marquee.

Another pic. I should have done a before pic, but you can imagine what it looked like.

Cl8fptz.jpg

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
You guys know where I can buy a new wiring setup for the control panel? Full harness would be great and save time, but I'm fine with making my own with the right connectors. Any idea where to get them, pin outs, etc?

codecrank

Whip's Subordinate
10 Year Member
You guys know where I can buy a new wiring setup for the control panel? Full harness would be great and save time, but I'm fine with making my own with the right connectors. Any idea where to get them, pin outs, etc?

Lem makes looms.

or if you want "official" :
http://www.giz10p.co.uk/cabinet-parts/wiring/cat_37.html

DIY info , I started putting together the AO blast's wiring guide, this should be enough to get your started.

http://wiki.arcadeotaku.com/w/Sega_Blast_City_Wiring_Guide

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Grendelrt/codecrank - you guys rock. Thanks.

I was nervous that restoring a cab would mean working in the dark, but the community support here is excellent. :)

Chempop

I was nervous that restoring a cab would mean working in the dark, but the community support here is excellent. :)

Agreed. I think Codecrank is the unofficial Blast City Club president... but long live 300wins (OG PREZ)!!!

Westcb

Lemmonys cables are top notch, you can make your own but a nice set of crimpers is about 50 bucks, then you need pins, wire, and amp connector housings. If this is the only cab you got buy from him, if you have a slew of them to make though buying the parts may be the better idea. Here is a set I made ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409334927.476701.jpg
It's fun to be able to make your own and I had enough cables to make to warrant the price which is the only reason I made my own. I couldn't find the kick harness connector at the bottom so I just bought those from lemony and they are quality!