Beware of Kim_Kaphwan (Will Collins); Self-Admitted SCAMMER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolvie

Hello, My Name Is Aaron Lewis, I'm A Scammer!
lets sing together

coom by ya my lord,
why cant we all just get along.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
JHendrix said:
DUDE why don't you take my little joke completely out of context!

EW made a little joke about how it was funny that I knew what a Ferengi was, so I added in "AND Takumaji!" like as in you knew too so I'm not alone in my loser Star Trek knowledge.

And on top of that my whole first post on the Ferengi issue was a joke anyways. :p

Heh, okay, my bad.

* wipes glasses

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
the fact that the guy didn't contact you and moved on is because he's not a petty guy. He took it as a lesson learned - that he himself wouldn't deal with you again. He's not going around calling you a scammer to the world.

That's what you're doing, and it makes you look like an idiot.

Aaron Lewis and Japhei were scammers because they affected so many people.

Even with Tim Tews, people didn't believe at first that he was a scammer until a lot of people stepped up and started to offer stories of how they were gypped.

But here it's just you, running your mouth like you can speak for the world. You got a bad deal. Doesn't make Kim a scammer. Just makes you unlucky.

shir0

Later, Gumm0
I'll go in half with songohan if he'll let me keep the
neo. :drool_2: Hey, Gohan'll get 25 dollars back.

Later

shir0

Kpj

Larfleeze, Wielder of the Orange Light. , formerly
EvilWasabi said:
the fact that the guy didn't contact you and moved on is because he's not a petty guy. He took it as a lesson learned - that he himself wouldn't deal with you again. He's not going around calling you a scammer to the world.

Even with Tim Tews, people didn't believe at first that he was a scammer until a lot of people stepped up and started to offer stories of how they were gypped.

But here it's just you, running your mouth like you can speak for the world. You got a bad deal. Doesn't make Kim a scammer. Just makes you unlucky.

I kindly posted in KKs selling thread; asking if he had received my emails & the status of our transaction. From there, he turned ugly & started to cuss.

HE blew this out of proportion, HE promised me a fix & DIDN'T deliver, HE is the BAD person here & HE dragged his OWN name in the mud by showing NO respect for a transaction that took place.

And to top it all off, HE willingly ADMITTED to all this in his thread. Would an honorable, trustyworth business person do this?

Your simply an idiot, that's why your not grasping this concept. :smirk:

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
EvilWasabi said:

So KyokugenStar isn't a scammer cause he only ripped off one guy...

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
JHendrix said:

I wasn't around for that deal, but from what I thought he didn't have any other sales besides that one. Am I wrong?

SHO

Raiden's Valet
This is one hell of a fast growing thread

Honestly...

Who hasn't bought something and attempted to sell on at a higher price? ok may be some seriously havent

I admit.. i have... bought something cheap... sell on for more...

this is how the world turns around

No one forces Kim to sell it cheap!

The point is... the item was not accurately described!

I can sell you a neo for $20 that doesnt work and no chance ever for it to work again! sorry forgot to tell you!

No one will buy it even if it was $20

end of my story!

keep on the arguement! :buttrock: very entertaining :D

Kpj

JHendrix said:

J,

EW must have a pending transaction with Will. Why else would he be sticking up for him?

I am glad that other people see how phony Charlie is....

My offer still stands Slow One. Send me the top shell of your AES unit & I'll send you this nice "Grand Canyon" version :tickled:

JHendrix

lithy said:
I wasn't around for that deal, but from what I thought he didn't have any other sales besides that one. Am I wrong?

If I'm not mistaken the guy is some big old collector in Germany who got in some magazine cause his collection was so big or something.

I'm pretty sure he had a good amount of deals here, and if not there's some German message board he posts at and has had deals there (I think it was Tak who pointed this out - god it was a long time ago).

SHO

Raiden's Valet
SonGohan said:
Sorry, Kenny has stated he'd buy it for $35 for the shell.

i was just using it as an example to make a point... if you get what i'm saying... not exactly saying selling a neo for $20

never mind... i dont want to flood this thread...one hell of a fast growing thread :buttrock:

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
JHendrix said:

In a way, yeah, he isn't. Because how many people has he scammed since? But the fact that the whole operation was orchestrated like that and the deal snared him over 1600 euros made him a villian to be sure.

This is like comparing shoplifting to grand theft. You get KoF 97, a modded DC stick, and a system, albeit cosmetically damaged but still functional, for $180. That's not a scam. A scam is when you end at a loss. Not when you still come out on top.

c.t.h

Maxima's Barber
Did Kim say the system was in good shape? I mean, how was it described....

Kpj

EvilWasabi said:
In a way, yeah, he isn't. Because how many people has he scammed since? But the fact that the whole operation was orchestrated like that and the deal snared him over 1600 euros made him a villian to be sure.

This is like comparing shoplifting to grand theft. You get KoF 97, a modded DC stick, and a system, albeit cosmetically damaged but still functional, for $180. That's not a scam. A scam is when you end at a loss. Not when you still come out on top.

Nice logic. Theft is theft & a lie is a lie. Going back on your word/promise is just icing to the cake.

So I assume we will still trade shells? :drool:

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
I would just like to say I agree wholeheartedly with Kenny here.

Evil Wasabi, all you posted here was complete bullshit, you are in the wrong, and you know it. You just lost all respect I ever had for you, and I believe a lot of other users here have as well. Siding with a scammer who admitted he is a scammer is a very stupid thing to do.

I have nothing to say about Kim that hasn't been said a hundred times over already.

And I don't know what you people are saying about Kenny gouging prices, all I know about that is Kenny has NEVER done that with me. I've had multiple transactions with his, and he's never highballed or gouged anything I was buying from him. He is an honest, reliable seller, in short, everything Kim is not.

Oh, and mad props for those Neon Consoles! I'd seriously think about buying one if I didn't already have a Cab. :D

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Kenny Boy said:
J,

EW must have a pending transaction with Will. Why else would he be sticking up for him?

I am glad that other people see how phony Charlie is....

My offer still stands Slow One. Send me the top shell of your AES unit & I'll send you this nice "Grand Canyon" version :tickled:

Why the hell would I want to send you anything?

For one thing, I hear you like to send bum shit out, which makes you like a scammer yourself.

For another, my system is mint and modded with a debug bios. Why should I take the broken system you have for my perfect system? That just doesn't make sense.

Anyhow, I don't have any pending transactions with anyone. Unlike a lot of the members of the site, I never vouch for someone because I'm dealing with them. I vouch for people because I believe they are good, and contribute something to the site.

JHendrix

EvilWasabi said:

Ok so we're now arguing semmantics. Kim isn't a scammer, he's a "villian".

This is still no different than you posting about some seller who doesn't mention his carts are sunfaded, or that guy on ebay who sells tons of neo stuff from Japan where the games aren't always in top condition.

The point is to let people know that you won't deal with them for such and such a reason, and that they might want to consider doing the same thing.

Kpj

c.t.h said:
Did Kim say the system was in good shape? I mean, how was it described....

Here are his exact words:

Originally posted by Kim _Kaphwan

"alright kiddies here's the deal, since i'm going into the suprergun route, i'm selling off my aes junk. for cheap, my loss is your gain yadda yadda. so here's what i got
AES BUNDLE!!!!
neo geo home system-$99+shipping
kof97(jap)good shape, will have pics later-$65
modded dc/neo arcade stick-$60
this stuff is all in great working condition, been playing it for over a year now, and was bought from neo bomber man so you know it's good; just gimme your money."

Gosh, no mention of the crack in his listing, that's soooo weird...... :spock:

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
DARK_ANDY said:
I would just like to say I agree wholeheartedly with Kenny here.

Evil Wasabi, all you posted here was complete bullshit, you are in the wrong, and you know it. You just lost all respect I ever had for you, and I believe a lot of other users here have as well. Siding with a scammer who admitted he is a scammer is a very stupid thing to do.

I have nothing to say about Kim that hasn't been said a hundred times over already.

And I don't know what you people are saying about Kenny gouging prices, all I know about that is Kenny has NEVER done that with me. I've had multiple transactions with his, and he's never highballed or gouged anything I was buying from him. He is an honest, reliable seller, in short, everything Kim is not.

Oh, and mad props for those Neon Consoles! I'd seriously think about buying one if I didn't already have a Cab. :D

LOL...

OK, now I feel better about this whole thing. Dark Andy has sided with Kenny. ROTFLOL.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Kenny Boy said:
Here are his exact words:

Originally posted by Kim _Kaphwan

"alright kiddies here's the deal, since i'm going into the suprergun route, i'm selling off my aes junk. for cheap, my loss is your gain yadda yadda. so here's what i got
AES BUNDLE!!!!
neo geo home system-$99+shipping
kof97(jap)good shape, will have pics later-$65
modded dc/neo arcade stick-$60
this stuff is all in great working condition, been playing it for over a year now, and was bought from neo bomber man so you know it's good; just gimme your money."

Gosh, no mention of the crack in his listing, that's soooo weird...... :spock:

Well it does work...

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
JHendrix said:
Ok so we're now arguing semmantics. Kim isn't a scammer, he's a "villian".

This is still no different than you posting about some seller who doesn't mention his carts are sunfaded, or that guy on ebay who sells tons of neo stuff from Japan where the games aren't always in top condition.

The point is to let people know that you won't deal with them for such and such a reason, and that they might want to consider doing the same thing.

Nah dude, I asked Hisashi first if the cart was sunfaded and he said no. Big fucking difference.

Also, I didn't say Kim is a villian. You did. I also didn't say he's a scammer, Kenny did.

But Kenny sees him as a scammer, I don't.

And, Kim hasn't said much at all in this thread. Wonder why? It's all been Kenny boy...

Status
Not open for further replies.