Beware of Kim_Kaphwan (Will Collins); Self-Admitted SCAMMER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

c.t.h

Maxima's Barber
if you guys don't like kennys price, fine, don't buy from him. he isn't the only seller.

you can always mod your system yourself too, the mod isn't that hard.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Kenny Boy said:
SG,

I do NOT have the other items any longer, so a refund is IMPOSSIBLE.

This has NOTHING to do with PROFIT! I want what was promised by Will. I KNOW this ISN'T going to happen, so there is no possible solution.

I made this post SOLEY to inform others of his SHITTY-ASS BUSINESS PRACTICES & IMMENSE PLEASURE of FUCKING people over (self-admittance)!

He is pond scum....

How many people got fucked over by Will in a transaction?

Can I get a show of hands?

Now, you can't return the items for a refund, that's your personal problem, not Kim's.

I'm not sure what's funnier; the fact that JHendrix knows what a farani is, or the fact that Kenny Boy and Drift King both don't know the difference between "your" and "you're"...

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
c.t.h said:
you can always mod your system yourself too, the mod isn't that hard.

Then why should one feel the need to ask for big $$$ in return for one of those non-hard mods? Because of a colorful shell? Gimme a break, man.

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
EvilWasabi said:
How people got fucked over by Will in a transaction?

Now, you can't return the items for a refund, that's your personal problem, not Kim's.

I'm not sure what's funnier; the fact that JHendrix knows what a farani is, or the fact that Kenny Boy and Drift King both don't know the difference between "your" and "you're"...

AND Takumaji....:oh_no:

BTW, Kenny bitching about Kim not saying the system not had a crack down the center is every bit as valid as you bitching that a seller didn't say his inserts were sunfaded.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
To quote a wise man:

"Everyone in here likes cawk...except me"

Kpj

Larfleeze, Wielder of the Orange Light. , formerly
Originally posted by EvilWasabi How people got fucked over by Will in a transaction?

Slow One,

He may not have been dishonest before, but he is now. That is what I am pointing out.

Again, trying to put a different spin on this thread. I am amazed that people have any kind of respect for you. Your a very transparent person. Good luck in life buddy.

JHendrix

c.t.h said:
because, people will pay that much.

supply & demand my friend

And because some people are to scared to open up a system and realize how easy it is to do. So pre-modded systems fetch a lot more money than non modded ones.

Kind of the same reason that a 3Ghz P4 Gaming machine with a high end video card from Dell costs $2G's and you can build the same thing yourself for about a grand or so.

Not everyone can do the work, or want to take the time to do the work. So they pay the extra money.

How is this so complicated?

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
lol.

You know what's really the funniest thing -

How Kenny Boy first came to ng.com with the fanfare that he'd mod systems more affordably than Arcade or JeffK - and what happened. From day one his spot was blown for being overpriced.

How much does it cost to add a LED light to the Neo? HAHAHA.

Poor Kenny Boy. Dragging Kim's name in the dirt as if he's Dion Dakis, just because he had a bad deal.

I've had bad deals with good people where I came out at a loss. They know who they are. I haven't brought their names out on the forums and ran them through the mud. Why? Because it isn't worth it. You came up short $35, a number created by you. Honestly, man, so what? That's a fucking hour's worth of work. Get over it.

It's funny how clearly you can see who the petty people are when a small insignificant figure like $35 is made into a big fucking deal.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Oh, and it is about money, because Kenny admitted that for $35 the situation would be okay.

But because he didn't get $35, he's crying.

Kenny, why not just ask your daddy to send you a check for $35? :spock:

Kpj

EvilWasabi said:
lol.

You know what's really the funniest thing -

How Kenny Boy first came to ng.com with the fanfare that he'd mod systems more affordably than Arcade or JeffK - and what happened. From day one his spot was blown for being overpriced.

How much does it cost to add a LED light to the Neo? HAHAHA.

Poor Kenny Boy. Dragging Kim's name in the dirt as if he's Dion Dakis, just because he had a bad deal.

I've had bad deals with good people where I came out at a loss. They know who they are. I haven't brought their names out on the forums and ran them through the mud. Why? Because it isn't worth it. You came up short $35, a number created by you. Honestly, man, so what? That's a fucking hour's worth of work. Get over it.

It's funny how clearly you can see who the petty people are when a small insignificant figure like $35 is made into a big fucking deal.

Slow One,

This was only brought up in public due to KK's broken promised' replies. I would never had aired this if he would have kept his word & been a real man.

If I am dead-ass wrong with my complaint/accusation, why hasn't Will posted a response? :D

Your a complete idiot Charlie, still can't believe Shawn has appointed you a moderator :drool:

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
SonGohan said:
I know you aren't about the money like everybody else would have you believe. I know you're a die hard Neo fan. I know you care about your customers. That's why I know you're more than generous enough to unload this system for cheap (still make a profit, but that doesn't matter in this situation) and make some kid out there you can't afford a Neo a happy camper. I know what kind of person you really are, and it's time for everybody else to see it too.

Kpj

EvilWasabi said:
Oh, and it is about money, because Kenny admitted that for $35 the situation would be okay.

But because he didn't get $35, he's crying.

Kenny, why not just ask your daddy to send you a check for $35? :spock:

The $35 that I requested (and that Will AGREED to reimburse me) would have gone towards a different shell.

Your grabbing at straws buddy, it's pretty obvious. Why not make a joke about my mother next :)

I do have a sister too ;)

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
JHendrix said:
AND Takumaji....:oh_no:

That Ferengi quote wasn't directed towards you in case you haven't noticed.

Since when are we that touchy, eh?

And...

Why is it that you always come up with that capitalism thingy everytime others obviously try to cash in ppl's passions/hobbies? Isn't it enough that we have to pay outta our asses for all that official stuff we buy everyday, does it have to be like that in a damn fan scene as well where ppl are supposed to help eachother out because of respect and love for something like a vg system? Yes, nobody forces us to buy one of those things, but it ain't that easy.

Why is it that ppl like Supergoose will stop spreading infos about SG mods and stuff like that? Because they want to make sure that none of those guys who turn anything into a biz rips off their docs and infos that were meant as a non-profit way of spreading info about such mods. Because these ppl love what they do.

And that, my friend, is worth more than a dollar. Reducing all and everything to a question of supply and demand is not the way to go.

IMO of course.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
I don't know man. People are seeing how petty and childish you are over $35. God forbid someone sells you something that isn't up to your standards and you run their name through the mud - unless of course - they pay you $35.

Nice racket.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
ok ok ok

I see the problem now.

OK kenny

I'll give you $50 + $35 for that system in a new shell.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Pimpin' aint easy

But it sure is fun'
But it sure is fun'

JHendrix

Takumaji said:
That Ferengi quote wasn't directed towards you in case you haven't noticed.

Since when are we that touchy, eh?

And...

Why is it that you always come up with that capitalism thingy everytime others obviously try to cash in ppl's passions/hobbies? Isn't it enough that we have to pay outta our asses for all that official stuff we buy everyday, does it have to be like that in a damn fan scene as well where ppl are supposed to help eachother out because of respect and love for something like a vg system? Yes, nobody forces us to buy one of those things, but it ain't that easy.

Why is it that ppl like Supergoose will stop spreading infos about SG mods and stuff like that? Because they want to make sure that none of those guys who turn anything into a biz rips off their docs and infos that were meant as a non-profit way of spreading info about such mods. Because these ppl love what they do.

And that, my friend, is worth more than a dollar. Reducing all and everything to a question of supply and demand is not the way to go.

IMO of course.

DUDE why don't you take my little joke completely out of context!

EW made a little joke about how it was funny that I knew what a Ferengi was, so I added in "AND Takumaji!" like as in you knew too so I'm not alone in my loser Star Trek knowledge.

And on top of that my whole first post on the Ferengi issue was a joke anyways. :p

I'm not even going to bother arguing the capitalism in hobbies thing, because I'll always think its fine and how the world works, and you'll always think it's wrong.

PS. What's extra funny is not only was the thread moved back, but it was given a Sticky too. :tickled:

Kpj

EvilWasabi said:
I don't know man. People are seeing how petty and childish you are over $35. God forbid someone sells you something that isn't up to your standards and you run their name through the mud - unless of course - they pay you $35.

Nice racket.

This isn't over $35, it's over principal & the protection of others. If only ONE person stays away from KK & his items, then I've accomplished something.

All you have done is make yourself look silly & hypocritical (as always my friend). I didn't run Will's name thru the mud; he did it all himself.

I didn't know it was ethical to break promises & go back on set transactions. BTW, this isn't about a product not meeting my "standards", this is about a gigantic blemish that was PURPOSELY withheld. Not to mention, it was acknowledged once the scammer was caught in his tracks.

If this crack isn't such a big deal, why don't you swap shells with me? :smirk:

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
You mean that if Kim could afford to pay you $35, and did pay you, you'd still tell everyone he's a "scammer"???

You are the only person to ever get the short end of the stick with Kim. How does that make him a full fledged scammer?

You're ridiculous.

I mean, you've sold bum shit before, as I know from one member, so, by your logic, that means you ALWAYS sell bum shit now.

Kenny Boy said:
This isn't over $35, it's over principal & the protection of others. If only ONE person stays away from KK & his items, then I've accomplished something.

All you have done is make yourself look silly & hypocritical (as always my friend). I didn't run Will's name thru the mud; he did it all himself.

I didn't know it was ethical to break promises & go back on set transactions. BTW, this isn't about a product not meeting my "standards", this is about a gigantic blemish that was PURPOSELY withheld. Not to mention, it was acknowledged once the scammer was caught in his tracks.

If this crack isn't such a big deal, why don't you swap shells with me? :smirk:

Kpj

EvilWasabi said:
You mean that if Kim could afford to pay you $35, and did pay you, you'd still tell everyone he's a "scammer"???

You are the only person to ever get the short end of the stick with Kim. How does that make him a full fledged scammer?

You're ridiculous.

I mean, you've sold bum shit before, as I know from one member, so, by your logic, that means you ALWAYS sell bum shit now.

If KK would have reimbursed me OR replaced the broken shell, this post would have not been created.

He has ADMITTED to this accusation OPENLY in HIS OWN THREAD! WHAT OTHER PROOF DO YOU NEED?

If I had sold "bum" shit (as you say), has every right to contact me.

kaos

I'm a stealthy Ghost-like pimp daddy bitch, yo!
Takumaji said:

IMO of course.

mine too...

I dont wanna say anything about this discussion

I entered just to BUMP this
should be the way it goes
not only for Neo & Geo

laters

Status
Not open for further replies.