Beware of Kim_Kaphwan (Will Collins); Self-Admitted SCAMMER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

evasyar

Genjuro's Frog,
unfortunately, i have been seeing this just as lithy have had. i have relayed this 3 pages ago. "CHEAP" and "WORKING GREAT", without any pics whatsoever.

will collins did not scam you, he underhanded you with a shady, sneaky, despicable, business tactic. japhei uses this. will collins simply did not divulge info that would possibly ruin his sale to any buyer, not just kenny. it was unfortunate that it was kenny that took the bite. will did not reveal a detail because he thought if it was not brought up at all then why volunteer the info???

the only thing that really came to light in this thread is that will collins is a POS seller with ethics problems, and kenny boy suffered into shady predicament he did not deserve.

lithy said:
Nope it sure isn't, it's as you said, non-disclosure. Now had Kenny inquired about the condition and Will said it was in great shape, then you have a lie.

There's a lie in the pic? Where? Neo-Geo is bullshit lie?

Some of you seem to think this is so cut and dry as to call it a FACT that Will SCAMMED Kenny, that's total bullshit. There are only a few facts in this, those being the details of the initial deal. EW is defending his side of the argument, as am I, SonGohan and ButtaSuperb, as you can see EW isn't the only one on this side of the fence. This is how we've interpreted the situation, if there were facts, there would be nothing to interpret.

As for childish insults I see just about everyone in this thread using them, picking on EWs 11k posts or cracks about his social life just to be generic, then you

Hyo

Quiz Detective
EvilWasabi said:
You simply cannot seem to get the fact that, in this particular thread, as a newb, you're just blowing smoke.

In most other threads you have something to say that will be heard and won't get retorted with STFU Newb. But here I see you post and I'm like "Oh brother." This is mainly between Kim, Kenny, and I, since I was representing Kim in his absence while he was in school yesterday.

Everyone else who jumped in is just a pussy that wants to get some.

If this is between Kim, Kenny and yourself, then I honestly believe most people wouldn't have given a damn about it in the first place.
You could also have taken this private to MSN, AIM or any other IM applications or even an IRC channel.

And I don't see how you are like "Oh Brother" when I don't see any actual reply to any of my main comments and points. As someone here stated before, I may be new, but that doesn't make me wrong.

If you actually want to end all this, lock this thread as the mod you are and take it off the Forums. Go and talk about this with Kenny and Kim personally.
But you won't. It's not fun to make anyone look bad if there's not a crowd there to see it, right? :rolleyes:

ORPHEUS said:
:spock: ?

dude, I brought Shawns name up in a positive light. He is a great guy who runs a great site and store. i have talked to him many times. please re-read my initial post.

I didn't agree with this part: "his main intent being to MAKE MONEY."

side note: I also don't like this whine with Shawn atittude some of you guys have. Do you really need Shawn to solve your own personal problems with members of NG internet forum? This is lame dude.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
metallizer said:
I didn't agree with this part: "his main intent being to MAKE MONEY."

side note: I also don't like this whine with Shawn atittude some of you guys have. Do you really need Shawn to solve your own personal problems with members of NG internet forum? This is lame dude.

The main intent of having your own business is to MAKE MONEY. there, you learned something today.

as far as my call to Shawn I can address that later. i have to go.

neo1087

Bead Banger
Kim _Kaphwan said:
man i tell you, when i punched that thing i went straight through the shelf it was on too. turns out i have a good left hook. BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Probably punched it when his internet bitch MD was getting flamed....

Hyo

Quiz Detective
EvilWasabi said:
you just want attention. that's it, right?

See what I mean? I don't call that "Answering smartly to one's comment".

SHO

Raiden's Valet
EvilWasabi said:
Thank you for your valuable opinion.

Dude, you don't get it. No one cares what you say. We don't know you. Ok, Kenny might care because as a newb, you probably have a lot of games you need to buy still.

Honestly... you a dick!:angry:

SHO

Raiden's Valet
EvilWasabi said:

Dude, you don't get it. No one cares what you say. We don't know you. Ok, Kenny might care because as a newb, you probably have a lot of games you need to buy still.

Honestly the things he says just so piss me off! :blow_top:

it is not about fucking post count.. newbie or how many fucking neo geo cart you own!

just because you have over 1000 post count?

such a dick man! such a such a dick!

we dont have to buy our games from kenny!

oh man what a fucking dick

Stephane

Boss Hogg,
EvilWasabi said:

mmmm, you wont care you mean, because for me a newbie doesnt mean a asshole or a brainless.
Finally myself i dont know really about everyone in this forum, i dont know you, and that s not mean i dont care about your posting or posting from other members !
be a newbie or a old members mean nothing !
hyo can put his thought like everyone !

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways i have a question : cheap mean garbage in english ???
Because for me a cheap aes mean a used aes, in gamer condition, nothing more !

ps: i know my english are horrible, anyways my engrish are beautiful !!!!

Hyo

Quiz Detective
I agree. 100% Ad Hominem. :rolleyes:

At least SHO & Stephane get the point.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Stephane said:
Anyways i have a question : cheap mean garbage in english ???
Because for me a cheap aes mean a used aes, in gamer condition, nothing more !

ps: i know my english are horrible, anyways my engrish are beautiful !!!!

I would have to say that cheap implies nothing about it's condition, Kenny should admit, the package deal he got was cheap. Cheap refers to monetary amount alone :)

PS Don't ever change, the French members here keep teh SNK Engrish alive ;)

SHO

Raiden's Valet
EvilWasabi said:

we get this person as a mod??? wtf???

this comment is not directed at me but this is just fucking... so pissed off i can not find a word to describe my anger

fuck shit bastard cunt fuckface!

F U C K E R

SHO

Raiden's Valet
EvilWasabi said:

ok 1 last time

FUCKING Retard!

Ok it is out of my system now :angry:

Hyo

Quiz Detective
Hey Sho, I know you are backing me up here and all... but relax! You'll get a heart attack! :D

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
the payment has been sent, let's end this now.

Spoonman

Enemy Chaser
Oh dear reader,
they all THOUGHT it stopped, but it didn't....the thread began to take a life of its own....

IT...CANT...Be....stopped:loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco:

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
my FINAL thoughts

well thanks charlie for standing up for me(and anyone else for that matter), though i doubt it matters. my name has been dragged through the mud because of my own doings, and granted i still think kenny is a whining bitch for this whole thing, and that he's trying to milk something that's been milked already, and that he's beating a dead horse, AND that he's a greedy money monger who will probably jack up the price by about $200 to the original price of $190 (if not more) the fact remains that i witheld information. granted the united states constitution witholds information on tons of different subjects. hell it witheld information so much so that slavery was legal in louisiana until the 1970's. i'm not comparing myself to the ultimate law of the land. but i am saying that if we can live with and accept the fact that the constitution does it, why can't we live with the fact that i did it once? he never did ask about the condition, and he never asked for pictures, nor did he ask for much more than my address and whether or not i can do pay pal. so i suffice to say that in the end it was a miscommunication gone awry...very very awry.

Kpj

Larfleeze, Wielder of the Orange Light. , formerly
Payment has been received.

Thank you Will for keeping true to your word.

Mods, please close this thread.

Kpj

Spoonman

Enemy Chaser
one more post and I'll graduate from my new challenger status....

like a caterpiller turning into a butterfly, it is.

couldn't have picked a more fucked up thread to do it in too.

SHO

Raiden's Valet
Hyo said:
Hey Sho, I know you are backing me up here and all... but relax! You'll get a heart attack! :D

wasnt really backing you up :tickled:

i just got really really pissed off with that comment!

Status
Not open for further replies.