Beware of Kim_Kaphwan (Will Collins); Self-Admitted SCAMMER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
chimpmeister said:
Non-disclosure of a GIANT FUCKING CRACK in the console is lying. Not sure what you call it, but either way, its despicable. :annoyed:

Oh Bryce.

who uses the word "dispicable" in this day and age. Makes you look like Sylvester the cat.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
metallizer said:
hey Orpheus, why did you to brought Shawn's name over your argument?

To start he is source of the latest english releases, he owns this website and the forums. These things cost money.

I'm not saying he doesn't take profit from it but he also does alot for the community.

:spock: ?

dude, I brought Shawns name up in a positive light. He is a great guy who runs a great site and store. i have talked to him many times. please re-read my initial post.

kaos

I'm a stealthy Ghost-like pimp daddy bitch, yo!
EvilWasabi said:
Trust me, it's not worth it to be a mod.

I don't do that much as a mod, but I get emails all the time from Shawn about people that are calling him at home and complaining about me, or sending him email about me.

OMG!!
so Shawn told you

sorry about that
I was just mad

:D

BarfHappy

NAM-75 Vet
I get emails all the time from Shawn about people that are calling him at home and complaining about me, or sending him email about me.

some people should really get a real life...
i mean an equilibrate individual with a proper education and an honest job wouldn t make such dumbass thing.

we are here to talk about a common taste for games, have fun together to relax.

as for this verry thread... people should face it... the whole thing will reduce kenny's profit on this machine mod sold on ebay of a mere what...10 percents ? maybe kim made it on purpose... anyway the machine works and the crack doesn t affect gameplay... and this is a game system to play. it was not sold to collect nor to resell at higher price elsewhere but to play. meh... ~30bucks the cracked neo i wouldn t have complained and would have bought myself a neato new shell.

and my english sux so i don t need to hear about that.

evasyar

Genjuro's Frog,
Re: Re: Re: Re: chimpmeister, with all due respect....

kenny,

first of all, you do have my symphaties, no one deserves a situation you are going through now...

i do acknowledge a fact for myself that i would not even deal with will collins simply because of what had been exposed and his despicable, shady, child-like business practice... and i am grateful that this thread did exist.

i would deal with you more than i would deal with will collins but lets put that aside for a moment and focus on the INITIAL TRANSACTION. sorry kenny, i cannot count what had happened after you had complained to will collins about the gash because this happened afterwards, which just became "...by product.." of the inital transaction, which is the focus - the initial transaction.

you said you did not question will's credential or integrity since you have thought that he is a long-time member of this community. i can dig that, i would more than likely do the same, hell i have done that with big bear, i mean i like the guy. it is not a fault, a mistake, but both of us can agree on this, trust is also a RISK.

thing is, i would have questioned will collins initially about the system since everyone knows just by looking at what was offered that it was well-below market value. it was a cheap deal, with out offer of any pics whatsoever. you would be naive to not think that there maybe something wrong or at the very least suspect. you really should have asked, not because you do not trust the seller or question his stature and integrity within the community, but because you think the item in question is suspect. if i am reading you as a basic businessman, you would not just fall to basic trust.

** analogy **

if shawn had offered you metal slug 1 jpn for $300, original, working great, would you automatically assume that this is the real deal, complete with cart case and insert, and not converted.

sorry i would not think so, you would look at the price offered, you can draw some conclusions that it maybe just a cart, or a conversion, OR you would ask more details from Shawn to acsertain if this deal is offered as you have perceived it would be.

i tell you if shawn did offer that to me, and i jumped w/o asking further inquiries and found out it was a converted or cart only then guess what, i would not be barking at shawn.

** end analogy **

kenny - i know you do not want to hear this but you risked a trust, or whatever motivation you have had as to how you had perceived this item would be for you after the sale. you knew it was a deal, you thought it would be really cheap, you basically jumped on it w/o knowing further what this "deal" truly is. you relied on trust that there couldnt be anything wrong with this since it was being offered by a well known seller. then when it turned out that the deal is not what you had expected for yourself, you try to do "damage control" in which you call on will collins asking for some sort of "compensation". sorry, have to disagree with you on whatever happened afterwards AFTER THE SALE. i had looked on $190 neo geo aes system, all hookups, comes with kof97, with modded DC stick, "...CHEAP..." and "...WORKING GREAT..." seeing this, it would be naive for me to even think that, yeah, the item would be in good condtion w/o any cracks, blemishes, work great, with a cart, and a modded dc stick, all for this low price of..."

now do you see what i am trying to convey??

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
I don't know if i am an old enough member to post here :smirk: but how about you just lock the thread now EW anything that could be said has been said.

Hyo

Quiz Detective
Ok, 21 pages later what do we have?

1. People decided to dump all their personal shit and conflicts onto this thread. Please people, you should all FOCUS on one thing at the time. Stop with all the personal and stupid, yet offensive, posts like: "You are a fag.".

2. DashK, I stood up for you when you said "Ok, I'm done with flamming.". But you don't stop, do you? Damn, grow up already.

3. EvilWasabi, when you have to face a redundant TRUTH, you can't stand it, thus you start being annoying and ignore the comment, turning something back onto the orignal poster. For example, when chimpmeister said "Non-disclosure of a GIANT FUCKING CRACK in the console is lying. Not sure what you call it, but either way, its despicablel.", your only answer was some shit about how he still uses the word "despicable" and how he resembles Sylvester the Cat. Don't do that, it only makes you look stupid and ignorant. Instead, try to actually answer with a VALID and SERIOUS comment.

3. SonGohan, I think it's great that you give away stuff and serve the community with your own pocket, it's not something that's commonly done. But that doesn't make you better than anyone who doesn't give stuff away. I think that Orpheus is right when he says that you should get down from that horse. Still, I see you as a very respectable member of this community.

4. Kenny Boy, you are getting your $35.- back from Kim_Kaphwan. Enough is enough. After 21 pages, I don't think I like you all that much... Not because of you, but because of how you do business. And sorry, I have to agree, your mods are just hideous. Of course, it's only my opinion and I still respect that you do what you can to contribute... But damn, you paid WAY too LITTLE for that MVS board... and you were going to take that shell off anyway to put one of those ugly Neon Tin Boxes on top of it... I think you are right about how Kim_Kaphwan lied to you on this particular deal, but I don't think you came out awfully standing from this deal... And next time, ask for details AND pictures.

5. Kim_Kaphwan, I think that you should learn this lesson: "Never make promises you can't keep up to.". And if something happens that renders you unable to fulfull that promise, talk about it with your counterpart in a respectable and human way. There's no fucking point to being a smartass, and much much much less in this particular case, where you were actually the one who was the most at fault.

Your comments are welcome, I'm just trying to share my view about this matter. No harm is intended.

Kpj

Larfleeze, Wielder of the Orange Light. , formerly
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: chimpmeister, with all due respect....

evasyar said:
kenny,

first of all, you do have my symphaties, no one deserves a situation you are going through now...

i do acknowledge a fact for myself that i would not even deal with will collins simply because of what had been exposed and his despicable, shady, child-like business practice... and i am grateful that this thread did exist.

i would deal with you more than i would deal with will collins but lets put that aside for a moment and focus on the INITIAL TRANSACTION. sorry kenny, i cannot count what had happened after you had complained to will collins about the gash because this happened afterwards, which just became "...by product.." of the inital transaction, which is the focus - the initial transaction.

you said you did not question will's credential or integrity since you have thought that he is a long-time member of this community. i can dig that, i would more than likely do the same, hell i have done that with big bear, i mean i like the guy. it is not a fault, a mistake, but both of us can agree on this, trust is also a RISK.

thing is, i would have questioned will collins initially about the system since everyone knows just by looking at what was offered that it was well-below market value. it was a cheap deal, with out offer of any pics whatsoever. you would be naive to not think that there maybe something wrong or at the very least suspect. you really should have asked, not because you do not trust the seller or question his stature and integrity within the community, but because you think the item in question is suspect. if i am reading you as a basic businessman, you would not just fall to basic trust.

** analogy **

if shawn had offered you metal slug 1 jpn for $300, original, working great, would you automatically assume that this is the real deal, complete with cart case and insert, and not converted.

sorry i would not think so, you would look at the price offered, you can draw some conclusions that it maybe just a cart, or a conversion, OR you would ask more details from Shawn to acsertain if this deal is offered as you have perceived it would be.

i tell you if shawn did offer that to me, and i jumped w/o asking further inquiries and found out it was a converted or cart only then guess what, i would not be barking at shawn.

** end analogy **

kenny - i know you do not want to hear this but you risked a trust, or whatever motivation you have had as to how you had perceived this item would be for you after the sale. you knew it was a deal, you thought it would be really cheap, you basically jumped on it w/o knowing further what this "deal" truly is. you relied on trust that there couldnt be anything wrong with this since it was being offered by a well known seller. then when it turned out that the deal is not what you had expected for yourself, you try to do "damage control" in which you call on will collins asking for some sort of "compensation". sorry, have to disagree with you on whatever happened afterwards AFTER THE SALE. i had looked on $190 neo geo aes system, all hookups, comes with kof97, with modded DC stick, "...CHEAP..." and "...WORKING GREAT..." seeing this, it would be naive for me to even think that, yeah, the item would be in good condtion w/o any cracks, blemishes, work great, with a cart, and a modded dc stick, all for this low price of..."

now do you see what i am trying to convey??

Evasyar,

I see what your trying to portray, but I don't feel this is the case.

I don't think that the price was THAT oustanding. Now before anyone jumps down my throat, I do agree the $$$ was very good, but not "it's too good to be true".

I have seen systems sell for $75 to $125 before WITHOUT any blemishes, cracks, so on & so forth.

Concerning the Shawn issue, yes, I probably would ask why it is so cheap BUT that's due to a 15% value of the "going rate". (I used $2000 as an example). This is a HUGE price difference.

Since many of you have have stated $190 seemed HIGH for just a NG AES system, we'll take $150 as a fair market price. What Will offered was a system at the price of $99 + shipping. This is roughly 33% lower than normal "going" price. I don't see that as being suspectful.

Going back to the MS1 comparison, you now see that 15% & 66% is a HUGE difference in values; hence why I didn't think Will's offer was "to good to be true".

Kpj

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Thank you for your valuable opinion.

Dude, you don't get it. No one cares what you say. We don't know you. Ok, Kenny might care because as a newb, you probably have a lot of games you need to buy still.

Hyo said:
Ok, 21 pages later what do we have?

1. People decided to dump all their personal shit and conflicts onto this thread. Please people, you should all FOCUS on one thing at the time. Stop with all the personal and stupid, yet offensive, posts like: "You are a fag.".

2. DashK, I stood up for you when you said "Ok, I'm done with flamming.". But you don't stop, do you? Damn, grow up already.

3. EvilWasabi, when you have to face a redundant TRUTH, you can't stand it, thus you start being annoying and ignore the comment, turning something back onto the orignal poster. For example, when chimpmeister said "Non-disclosure of a GIANT FUCKING CRACK in the console is lying. Not sure what you call it, but either way, its despicablel.", your only answer was some shit about how he still uses the word "despicable" and how he resembles Sylvester the Cat. Don't do that, it only makes you look stupid and ignorant. Instead, try to actually answer with a VALID and SERIOUS comment.

3. SonGohan, I think it's great that you give away stuff and serve the community with your own pocket, it's not something that's commonly done. But that doesn't make you better than anyone who doesn't give stuff away. I think that Orpheus is right when he says that you should get down from that horse. Still, I see you as a very respectable member of this community.

4. Kenny Boy, you are getting your $35.- back from Kim_Kaphwan. Enough is enough. After 21 pages, I don't think I like you all that much... Not because of you, but because of how you do business. And sorry, I have to agree, your mods are just hideous. Of course, it's only my opinion and I still respect that you do what you can to contribute... But damn, you paid WAY too LITTLE for that MVS board... and you were going to take that shell off anyway to put one of those ugly Neon Tin Boxes on top of it... I think you are right about how Kim_Kaphwan lied to you on this particular deal, but I don't think you came out awfully standing from this deal... And next time, ask for details AND pictures.

5. Kim_Kaphwan, I think that you should learn this lesson: "Never make promises you can't keep up to.". And if something happens that renders you unable to fulfull that promise, talk about it with your counterpart in a respectable and human way. There's no fucking point to being a smartass, and much much much less in this particular case, where you were actually the one who was the most at fault.

Your comments are welcome, I'm just trying to share my view about this matter. No harm is intended.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
EvilWasabi said:

I don't do that much as a mod, but I get emails all the time from Shawn about people that are calling him at home and complaining about me, or sending him email about me.

I mean, there are a lot of fucking pussies on this site who can't say something to a person's face and have to cry to Shawn about it. Boo fucking hoo. What do these pussies think? That I'd do something to their accounts or something. Pfft. Ask JHendrix how many times I've abused him. Even to people liek Orpheus, Kenny Boy, Chris R, even Makismo, I haven't touched their accounts. I may be an asshole with a brash personality to a lot of people, but I'm not a power abuser. :smirk:

As for Orpheus, to answer in place of SonGohan, as I figure you are probably wondering about your public image based on my dislike of you: your prices aren't my problem. It's the fact you'd deal with Dion and Chris R like it's not a bad thing. That's like dealing with Hitler. Have a little more dignity as a seller.

well Charlie, I have no problem telling you flat out that I was one of those people who called Shawn about you. Only time I have ever felt the need to. called him yesterday actually. You are a weirdo and a pussy and you should not be a mod here ( or have your "powers" severly restricted.
Your a pathetic person who aparently lives his life in front of the computer and has a negative outlook towards mostly everything.

Oh, and look who's putting words into another persons mouth. You don't need to answer for songohan. I asked that question for a reason.
I dealt with NGF. I no longer do. I have never believed in the way they distributed carts and other items so I never bought any for myself. when they sold out it was a great chance for me and a few other people to get these carts in bulk so:

a) we could sell them, be it for profit, etc.

b) the carts would not be tainted my NGF. it was a great thing to be able to provide new, untainted carts to true fans and gamers at solid prices, undestroyed by NGF while at the same time giving everyone more options.

I bought those carts and in the end I made no proffit as it was not my intention. hell I probably lost a few bucks. all I wanted was to get a half dozen carts and great prices.
Bottom line is the the carts went to a good guys who did a better job of selling them. I have no reason to be ashamed as I did no wrong. anyone who believes that my dealing with them gave them more money for thier defense fund, etc is a true moron. Those guys made enough $ at thier regular jobs.
Just because you are a sad and bitter person who has an ongoing hatred for a homebrew company that does not exist any more doesn't justify your hate towrds my self and others here.
Besides, I was the only one with the balls to actually post a thread saying where these carts were coming from so the all buyers were educated ones.

in the end, your wrong Charlie. you always have, always are and always will be. you have even showed that you are to much of a pussy to talk to me over the phone because you are afraid of talking to me. Just crawl back into your hole, you are better served there.

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
EvilWasabi said:

Dude, you don't get it. No one cares what you say. We don't know you. Ok, Kenny might care because as a newb, you probably have a lot of games you need to buy still.

He may be new, but he still has a very valid point. :smirk:

But I'll back you up, you haven't abused your mod powers in any way when it comes to dealing with me, hell moving this thread while it seemed personally motivated, was actually justified under the rules.

I still don't like you, but you ain't fucked up as a mod.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
I didn't put words in SonGohan's mouth, I'm just answering where didn't because I knew what you wanted to hear. How can you be so stupid?

Anyhow, what makes me a pussy? That I didn't want to talk to you on the phone? That I figure it's better that we get it all out on the boards over here. In fact, more so because you're full of shit either way, and would probably distort our conversation to Shawn or any of your faggot pals.

Yet I have to say, good for you that you came out and admitted to me that you called up Shawn. You're only half the fag I thought you were.

As for living in front of a computer, hey, I'm a software developer. I'm always in front of a computer.

And as for the rest of your blabber, you'd still be buying from NGF with your nose well up Dion's or Chris's ass if they were still selling. Don't take the high road when the truth is that they just aren't doing business anymore.

ORPHEUS said:
well Charlie, I have no problem telling you flat out that I was one of those people who called Shawn about you. Only time I have ever felt the need to. called him yesterday actually. You are a weirdo and a pussy and you should not be a mod here ( or have your "powers" severly restricted.
Your a pathetic person who aparently lives his life in front of the computer and has a negative outlook towards mostly everything.

Oh, and look who's putting words into another persons mouth. You don't need to answer for songohan. I asked that question for a reason.
I dealt with NGF. I no longer do. I have never believed in the way they distributed carts and other items so I never bought any for myself. when they sold out it was a great chance for me and a few other people to get these carts in bulk so:

a) we could sell them, be it for profit, etc.

b) the carts would not be tainted my NGF. it was a great thing to be able to provide new, untainted carts to true fans and gamers at solid prices, undestroyed by NGF while at the same time giving everyone more options.

I bought those carts and in the end I made no proffit as it was not my intention. hell I probably lost a few bucks. all I wanted was to get a half dozen carts and great prices.
Bottom line is the the carts went to a good guys who did a better job of selling them. I have no reason to be ashamed as I did no wrong. anyone who believes that my dealing with them gave them more money for thier defense fund, etc is a true moron. Those guys made enough $ at thier regular jobs.
Just because you are a sad and bitter person who has an ongoing hatred for a homebrew company that does not exist any more doesn't justify your hate towrds my self and others here.
Besides, I was the only one with the balls to actually post a thread saying where these carts were coming from so the all buyers were educated ones.

in the end, your wrong Charlie. you always have, always are and always will be. you have even showed that you are to much of a pussy to talk to me over the phone because you are afraid of talking to me. Just crawl back into your hole, you are better served there.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
JHendrix said:
He may be new, but he still has a very valid point. :smirk:

But I'll back you up, you haven't abused your mod powers in any way when it comes to dealing with me, hell moving this thread while it seemed personally motivated, was actually justified under the rules.

I still don't like you, but you ain't fucked up as a mod.

Thanks, Satan.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
chimpmeister said:
Non-disclosure of a GIANT FUCKING CRACK in the console is lying. Not sure what you call it, but either way, its despicable. :annoyed:

Nope it sure isn't, it's as you said, non-disclosure. Now had Kenny inquired about the condition and Will said it was in great shape, then you have a lie.

DashK said:
Take a look at the first post in this thread genius and look at that photo. Moron.

There's a lie in the pic? Where? Neo-Geo is bullshit lie?

Some of you seem to think this is so cut and dry as to call it a FACT that Will SCAMMED Kenny, that's total bullshit. There are only a few facts in this, those being the details of the initial deal. EW is defending his side of the argument, as am I, SonGohan and ButtaSuperb, as you can see EW isn't the only one on this side of the fence. This is how we've interpreted the situation, if there were facts, there would be nothing to interpret.

As for childish insults I see just about everyone in this thread using them, picking on EWs 11k posts or cracks about his social life just to be generic, then you

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
EvilWasabi said:
Thanks, Satan.

HAH! From you it's a compliment.

I'm sorry I won't post in this anymore, you all can go back to arguing and I can go back to the 2k3 ROMZ. :D

kaos

I'm a stealthy Ghost-like pimp daddy bitch, yo!
ORPHEUS said:
well Charlie, I have no problem telling you flat out that I was one of those people who called Shawn about you. Only time I have ever felt the need to. called him yesterday actually..

sorry if I break into the conversation
but, really
this is absolutely childish

I mean WTF
It reminds me of the grade school
when we reported other's spites to the teacher

good for you that have admitted it
cause I consider all the others just pussies

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
EvilWasabi said:
Oh Bryce.

who uses the word "dispicable" in this day and age. Makes you look like Sylvester the cat.

What, too complicated or long for you? How about "lame" then, is that better? :rolleyes:

BarfHappy

NAM-75 Vet
As for living in front of a computer, hey, I'm a software developer. I'm always in front of a computer.

lol yeah, me too :) i bet we software R&D engineers and Computers doctorates are doomed to spend half our lives in front of a computer, but i prefer that rather than in front of a trash truck

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
chimpmeister said:
What, too complicated or long for you? How about "lame" then, is that better? :rolleyes:

Much better, unless you want people to start calling you a puddy cat.

Hyo

Quiz Detective
EvilWasabi said:

What's amazing is that you still don't get that I'm NOT trying to make anyone look bad. I'm merely stating my opinions on this subject as some of the characters in it.

And again, when I presented a valid point, you came up with me beina "newb". Damn, like that entitles you to take everyone else for granted. You are nothing special, man. 11.000 Posts don't mean anything, and they mean even less when they come who has nothing productive or even interesting to say.

Although I would really like to see you in your old self, when you weren't so full of shit. Or maybe you were back then, but at least you didn't show it and you did not annoy a big percentage of the community with it.

And please, don't start calling me names, or saying that I'm this or that. It would be pathetic, annoying and plain stupid.

BarfHappy

NAM-75 Vet
Hyo: well, if you don t know the people it s a bit difficult to have a good opinion on what happens that s all... you should start looking at people posting, getting to know them a bit before getting involved in such personal "talks" (as you did in the warroom btw).

Hyo

Quiz Detective
BarfHappy said:
Hyo: well, if you don t know the people it s a bit difficult to have a good opinion on what happens that s all... you should start looking at people posting, getting to know them a bit before getting involved in such personal "talks" (as you did in the warroom btw).

As I said already in the WarRoom, I've been lurking a lot this place, for a few years.
I just wasn't attracted to the forum design enough to be an actual member of the community. And I did not feel like I would contribute anything back then.

But you don't have to believe me, you probably don't. But that's ok and it's prefectly understandable.

The thing you guys don't get (Except for JHendrix so far) is that I'm only sharing my views on a particular thread, and I've based every observation that. The posts are there to back me up.

That's all.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
You simply cannot seem to get the fact that, in this particular thread, as a newb, you're just blowing smoke.

In most other threads you have something to say that will be heard and won't get retorted with STFU Newb. But here I see you post and I'm like "Oh brother." This is mainly between Kim, Kenny, and I, since I was representing Kim in his absence while he was in school yesterday.

Everyone else who jumped in is just a pussy that wants to get some.

Status
Not open for further replies.