Band In China, a South Park 2019 thread

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Blizzard finally makes a statement and god damn it is filled with so much bewlshit...

I want to be clear. Our relationship with China had no effect in our decisions.

Holy fuck who do they think is even buying that?

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Blizzard finally makes a statement and god damn it is filled with so much bewlshit...

Holy fuck who do they think is even buying that?

Oh there's a lot of people who will, a lot and they just happen to be Chinese.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Episode 3 with Cartman running around like a pig was dumb as shit. Disappointed it didn't continue the narrative established in episode 2.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Episode 3 with Cartman running around like a pig was dumb as shit. Disappointed it didn't continue the narrative established in episode 2.

Yeah I think they could have done better addressing the insanity of antivaxxers.

On the other side, they said "fuck the Chinese government" 3 times.

Hey Lonesage, won't they kick you out of China for watching that show?

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
It just keeps getting better.

I think maybe I should start a gofundme for LeBron James to help make up for any of the money he lost in the Chinese market. He had a rough week and really didn't deserve it.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Everyone's got a price. Just a harsh reminder that the bottom line will always be the number one priority.

lmbo @ this: https://streamable.com/jxkz0

I think the big aftermath of this will be many people realizing how bullshit the NBA'S "woke" advertising is.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Space jam 2 isn't due out until 2021 so LeBron has a lot of time to still appease to Chinese people. I really hope this millionaire becomes a billionaire if he isn't already and maybe he can become a multi-billionaire if he already is a billionaire