Are we doing Secret Santa this year?

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
There hasn't been a secret santa thread posted yet this year. I know it's still a bit early, but if no one else was planning to run it this year, I could do it...

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
Is this NG.com? That means we'd better fucking do it!

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
i was planning on taking it back over this year, but if you want it jibbz- it's all yours.

official announcement usually happens the week before thanksgiving.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Hope so. I'm in.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
What are the rules?
I have some neat stuff I could give.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
What are the rules?
I have some neat stuff I could give.

member for at least a year. must buy something within the budget (you can give something else, but you must also spend at least the budget).

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Guys, this isn't a sign-up thread. I was just making sure that someone was taking care of SS this year since DeceptionZero isn't around anymore.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Guys, this isn't a sign-up thread. I was just making sure that someone was taking care of SS this year since DeceptionZero isn't around anymore.

he took it over from me as a favor as a one time thing since i was crazy busy last year. like i said- if you want it, its all yours. otherwise i'll kick it off again in a couple of weeks.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
I'm in as long as the budget is sane.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
he took it over from me as a favor as a one time thing since i was crazy busy last year. like i said- if you want it, its all yours. otherwise i'll kick it off again in a couple of weeks.

I think it was more if someone was doing it this year since DZ isn't here than who's actually doing it. Either way I know Santa's in good hands here in the Neo ;)

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member

Well, this way, it beats making another thread, just change the title once the leader is chosen.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
I think it was more if someone was doing it this year since DZ isn't here than who's actually doing it. Either way I know Santa's in good hands here in the Neo ;)

under my leadership, i will direct all gifts to me. then pull a pope.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I just wanna say again thanks to everyone who secretly chipped in and got me a 3DS, one day I'll have my vengeance on the china postman who stole it, it still warms my heart.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I just wanna say again thanks to everyone who secretly chipped in and got me a 3DS, one day I'll have my vengeance on the china postman who stole it, it still warms my heart.

I still had some hope you'd receive the package based on previous experience I had with third world countries. Was it for last year's secret santa or 2 years ago? I can't remember.

Anyway, fuck China bro.