Anyone up for Tetris/Mario Kart/AC:WW?

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
try updating your router firmware maybe.

or changing some settings.

anyone up for some tonight?

Mattroid

Edo Express Delivery Guy
15 Year Member
I should be able to, just give me a time.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
I'm ready right now for some tetris or mario kart.. depending who's on

and metroid .... maybe lol

anyway, my tetris friend code has updated, and its in my sig.

cmon peeps! :)

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
I met the third best tetris player in the world yesterday. He showed me his record online and told me about the other two guys ahead of him. Fucking watching this guy play was insane. Blew my mind. His tetris name was miller time. had 5100 wins out of 5300 games or something in push. And had 8000 wins out of 8600 or something. Just insane. With a rating over 5800 or something. I was impressed.

Number one guy in the world is some jap dude. Apparently there is a huge community over there that you can only get into with special invites. Amazing stuff.

Got the guys number. His name is adam. Some white guy.

TrueTrials

Olly C,
15 Year Member
kernow said:
I'm ready right now for some tetris or mario kart.. depending who's on

and metroid .... maybe lol

anyway, my tetris friend code has updated, and its in my sig.

cmon peeps! :)

Are you ready to re-face me on Tetis yet :p

I've got the 3 games you've got so I'll catch you in chat sometime and ask for a game in which ever you feel.

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
I'm around for another half-hour if anyone wants to play me in Tetris.

Mattroid

Edo Express Delivery Guy
15 Year Member
Sorry, all. I ended up passing out early last night since I stayed up the night before.

BTW, good games the other night, Kagerou. Still having disconnection issues?

I should be free for some game time tonight.

Anyone try this WFCstatus program? I think it's supposed to let you find out who's online or something...or maybe just check recent scores and crap - which would be kind of stupid. Gonna try it out anyway to see what it does.

Looking at it now, looks kinda pointless, but someone may find it useful, so there you go.

Mattroid

Edo Express Delivery Guy
15 Year Member
And nope, seems I won't be able to connect at work / school after all. One of the wireless networks uses VPN and the other uses another type of logon. I was hoping that if I was connected to the second one on my laptop, it'd create the connection with the DS just fine, but no :(

Maybe if I can install the nintendo wifi usb connector on my work computer, since it's wired to the network and has a direct connection...MAYBE that'll work. I'll have to get admin access to install the software, though...will look into that later on.

Here's hopin'. Another thing to distract me from actually getting any work done :P

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
woot

I beat kage 3-2,3-2 in tetris last night

good games man, we should play push mode some time

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
It's currently storming in my Animal Crossing town, and is probably going to be like that all day. Holla if you want to come and try to catch a coelacanth :)

Black IcE

Earl's Long Lost Brother,
15 Year Member
I am not sure if anyone is actively playing animal crossing at the moment. If so, I would be interested in getting online with it in the next few days. I just repurchased another ds and animal crossing.

here is my AC info

Friend Code: 4295-7493-3220
Name: BlackIcE
Town: Cubeville

PM me to setup a time if you are interested.

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
So nobody bought starfox? Gay

You fuckers better buy SNK vs Capcom Card fighters clash. And dont whine when I kick your ass. lol

GeoStigma

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Tetris DS code:

Drop me a PM if anyone wants to play, usually after 6:00 p.m. EST would be best.

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Website update took longer than expected today, so I don't think I'll be doing any gaming today, I'll be on tomorrow though maybe, in the afternoon 1 PM EST-3 PM EST (6 PM GMT-8PM GMT). Probably gonna be like, have my town gates open from 1 PM to 2 PM EST, and then game Tetris/MKDS/Metroid Prime Hunters. Details tomorrow.

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
always too early for me :( which is a shame, I'd like to visit your town again.

I got my town up to perfect status too! golden watering can whoooooo

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
I just woke up :emb: So my town gates will be opening up a tad later... maybe you can visit BBH? It'll be open from 3-4 PM EST (8-9 PM GMT) Instead.

Going to start gaming immediately with Tetris DS/Metroid Prime Hunters/ Mario Kart DS probably, depending upon if kernow is in phpchat.

Black IcE

15 Year Member
Today was my first chance to get online with animal crossing and I must say, it was pretty cool. bokmeow, thanks for keeping your gates open a little later then expected. I got tied up at work and though I had missed the time window.

When my town gets a little better, I will start opening my gate for people.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Black IcE said:
Today was my first chance to get online with animal crossing and I must say, it was pretty cool. bokmeow, thanks for keeping your gates open a little later then expected. I got tied up at work and though I had missed the time window.

:blow_top:

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
Black IcE said:

If you want you can come visit my town too. I usually play for a little bit at night, although I don't always have my gates open. Just lemme know :)

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Got a WiFi router for $30 from Circuit City, so I no longer have to rely on the coffee shop. Most Fridays are good for me, weekends vary. Codes and details are in my sig. I don't play Mario Kart or AC:WW but I have them.

Black IcE

15 Year Member
I will have my gate open for Animal Crossing until about Midnight (US - Mountain Standard Time)
I will probably open up again sometime later this week.

Here is my info...

Friend Code: 4295-7493-3220
Name: BlackIcE
Town: Cubeville

PM me your info if interested.

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
aw, guess I missed it :( maybe next time then.