Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
The inquisitor from star wars rebels
10665223_10152696670292020_9050333857745780586_n.jpg

Cyclops

Mr. Big's Thug
Amiami is great and they ship to the US. They take both Paypal and Credit Cards. I use them a bunch of times.

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
does amiami ship to the US ? im thinking the slug tank and ps prime as well. do they take paypal or credit only. I dont want to register to find out.

Don't be worried that the items say "For sale in Japan only," pretty much everything has that label. If they won't ship it to the USA, they don't list it on the english site. Tends to just be for super high demand or very large items.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
andypandy13829488632.jpeg

yeah I know this isn't the dirty perv fig thread and that theres a reason there isn't one except the several parody ones running, but its different from those? or at least I like to tell myself that...I want it sooo Bad. last one I got was Eggplant I think? or Bonnie?
anyhow it wouldn't take much encoragement(even one persons approval) to make me get one. even if a bunch say Oh No.
sooo, lets have it then:crying:

RoadBuster

Crossed Swords Squire
Can also vouch for AmiAmi. Have used them a whole bunch.

In regards to the thread, I used to collect a lot of figures, but have cut down quite a bit. I usually only get Figmas now if I get anything.

Hikaru Ichijyo

Thundercock,
Picked this up from my LCS today...

51bSmYx2ZCL._SL1500_.jpg

The store manager swears I asked for it but I don't recall because I haven't been collecting any of the other statues in the line as well as the fact that it's shorter than the statues I am collecting. I picked it up because it was designed by Adam Hughes (who designed the majority of the first run of statues I collect) plus I like the look of the statue overall. :)

Darklighterx

J. Maximum Fan Club President
20 Year Member
Can anyone advise on where to buy these types of clamshells/blister packs in bulk at a reasonable cost?
1000x1000.jpg

I believe they are:
Cavity size in inches: 4" 3/4H x 1 1"/34W x 1" 1/2 Depth.

Almost forgot:
Score:
ARWlot.jpg

Last edited:

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
That Dragon's Crown one is awesome. Where can you find them? I'd like to get a Warrior one

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Wow, that's awesome. I wonder if stuff like that is still sculpted with wax / clay or with software.

RoadBuster

Crossed Swords Squire
It's been a little bit, but this was the last one I got. I apologize about the odd picture. I had just put it on the mantel for a quick picture before putting it up on the shelf, lol.

nlRZmuu.jpg

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
It's been a little bit, but this was the last one I got. I apologize about the odd picture. I had just put it on the mantel for a quick picture before putting it up on the shelf, lol.

nlRZmuu.jpg

zombie Gnome?:scratch: just a self repaint?

RoadBuster

Crossed Swords Squire
Lol, that was a gift a friend gave my wife, lol. They re-sculpted and repainted part of it to make it a zombie, yes. Parts of it also glow in the dark!

Master Tasuke

Pathetic Meat Sack, Doll Fucker and Collector of J

i spy Marisa-chan!! she's just about my favorite Touhou character. i should have long since had at least one good figure of her,
but Touhou items tend get a bit unreasonable if you dont leap on then straight away...

Master Tasuke

Pathetic Meat Sack, Doll Fucker and Collector of J
i'm not exactly a hardcore STAR WARS fan, at least by extremist standards, i mean i don't really collect the toys or anything,
but when HASBRO finally put out a decent IMPERIAL STORMTROOPER
that actually LOOKS like the original movie costumes, i found i just couldn't resist owning one;

IMPERIALSTORMTROOPERBLACKSERIES10-11-14_zps8463d8cf.jpg

IMPERIALSTORMTROOPERBLACKSERIES10-11-142_zpsf82f174b.jpg

- i mean it ain't perfect, what with the shoddy modern materials and factory workmanship,
- especially for a USD $20.00 product - but it sure as all hell blows the original 70's figure i had as a kid clean out of the water...

GE80367lg_zps115fc00b.jpg

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Not the best picture but I came across these and had to buy them. I also have Dallas and Ash but not pictured. ReAction is coming out with a series 2 from Alien that I'm really looking forward to

IfVBDSf.jpg