Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
^ Wow, does it come painted like that? I was never able to paint the details very well or even apply the stickers evenly when I was into Gundam Models.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
I have that Gundam on my desk but it's missing the accessories other than the shield which mine is mostly blue. Found it used for a couple dollars so would not be surprised if the shield didn't come with it.

If you do end up selling your G1 Transformers I'd possibly be interested depending what you have and if the toy still had all its accessories with it as buying parts can get pretty ugly.

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
^ Wow, does it come painted like that? I was never able to paint the details very well or even apply the stickers evenly when I was into Gundam Models.

The sprues that all the parts come on are. more or less, colored properly so that if you put it together (no glue required), its color scheme will be correct. Some amazing gunpla builders will do spot painting to make it more authentic looking, or they'll just do a repaint and seal all the seams if they're super serious about it.

I do 'straight builds', meaning that I almost never paint them (unless the color scheme is drastically off from what it's supposed to be) and then I do the lining with a Gundam pen and apply the decals, most of which are either sticker decals or scratch off (think the old 'Presto Magix' crafting toys), which have a really great finish when done properly.

Tanooki-It'll be a while before I catalog them, but I'll lt you know when I do. I wasn't looking to shill here but if you can find any of them useful for your collection, we can work something out. But it'll be a while.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
I plan on adding that nendo Mai and a 1/4 samus to the mix. Shelf space is always a challenge for larger scale statues.

FFF10123.jpg

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
I will place the order this weekend. I will post pics once I get it!

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
How do you guys display your action figures/statues? I want to get some ideas before buying a shelf.

Gamestop had some cool buy 1 get 1 free deals on statues/figures.

I picked up a Hulkbuster, some 12" Marvel figures, & going to start collecting the Marvel Now Avengers by Kotobukiya. The Batman vs Superman ARTFX Kotobukiya look pretty nice too.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I have them on the top shelf and will expand as needed. Kind of a collage.

I thought I had a better pic:scratch:

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Yeah apparently I have no recent pics either. I will take some "overview" pics when I get home.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Whoever it was that bought that masterpiece Hot Rod needs to get in here, I'm thinking about springing for one.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Main display wall. Top is new versions of old characters. Next shelf is for G1 Autobot, then G1 Decepticon and the bottom shelf is for KOs, artifacts/merchandise and other boxed items. Below the shelves are boxes for cardbacks, instructions and other inserts, carded bubble inserts, accessories, parts, comics and the Brave Max.
20170104_183120_zps4nfjdpkf.jpg

The next wall has a window with heavy drapes to not let any light in, and the wooden toy box from when I was a kid, and a shelf for media. Top of shelf is misc items, first shelf is TF related items... Gobots and the Blockmen from my signature, etc. The rest of the shelves are for movies, video games books and magazines.
20170104_183539_zpsldrxsjdx.jpg

Then the other shelf has more misc stuff on top, and has more new versions, and then other boxed items and board games. I had a hard time getting a pic of this shelf due to the lighting, so only have this pic of the top of it. Knick-nack type things are on the door and window frames around the room.
20170104_183834_zpsdxntd9aq.jpg

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Main display wall. Top is new versions of old characters. Next shelf is for G1 Autobot, then G1 Decepticon and the bottom shelf is for KOs, artifacts/merchandise and other boxed items. Below the shelves are boxes for cardbacks, instructions and other inserts, carded bubble inserts, accessories, parts, comics and the Brave Max.
20170104_183120_zps4nfjdpkf.jpg

The next wall has a window with heavy drapes to not let any light in, and the wooden toy box from when I was a kid, and a shelf for media. Top of shelf is misc items, first shelf is TF related items... Gobots and the Blockmen from my signature, etc. The rest of the shelves are for movies, video games books and magazines.
20170104_183539_zpsldrxsjdx.jpg

Then the other shelf has more misc stuff on top, and has more new versions, and then other boxed items and board games. I had a hard time getting a pic of this shelf due to the lighting, so only have this pic of the top of it. Knick-nack type things are on the door and window frames around the room.
20170104_183834_zpsdxntd9aq.jpg

Thats fucking impressive. Hats off to you. If I ever want to offload my TF stuff I know who to ask first.

Do you have 2 Skyfires or did you take that one out of the box?

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
I have 3. 1 US boxed, 1 Canadian boxed and the loose one on the shelf is one of the US versions with the Macross logo on the wing.

"UN SPACY"?

I remember I got that for Xmas when I was a kid, and my older brother snapped the leg off of it. He also "lost" my orginal Megatron a day after.

Fuck that guy.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
"UN SPACY"?

Maybe. There are 3 US Jetfire versions, all of them look the same and have the autobot symbol on the nose. The most common is "plain wing" which is the one everyone knows. The wings are white with the red line. Then there is the painted wing version. This one has a red circle/dot with white logo inside it. This is the one I have. The rarer one is the same but has a sticker instead. Interesting bit is that Macross versions are a different mold than the regular version. As such, the red armor pieces from the regular do not fit on the Macross ones and vice versa.
http://www.toyarchive.com/Transformers/VarJetfireMacrossToy.html

Shin9999

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
Hell yea man. I collect sideshow, hot toys, mondo, and popculture shock.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Man that's a lot of Transformers. I only want one Transformer & that's the Master Piece Starscream from Takara. Im thinking of picking up a KO version as i saw one for $90 on ebay.

Hell yea man. I collect sideshow, hot toys, mondo, and popculture shock.

Those are so expensive but im thinking of starting up on some. For now i just buy the cheap stuff.

Here are my new pickups!
20170108_154435_zpsmy6rmzig.jpg

20170108_154111_zpsombjcpbi.jpg

Got the Hulk ordered to go with the Hulkbuster! Probably will pick up the Wonder Woman DC Collectible later down the line when it goes on sale or clearance. They are pretty damn impressive & huge. Didn't think it would be that big. Here is Superman, haven't opened up Batman yet.
20170108_173828_zpsl0mn0gbd.jpg

Ill do a follow up when i open the rest of them.

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
HDR - Those look awesome! Definitely want to see the Hulkbuster.

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
Nice Hulkbuster HDR!

BLARHGHGHALARGH! amiami.com delayed the Beerus figure again, 4th time already and now it's dated for March 2017 grrrr.
This one:
FIGURE-022118.jpg