Any Neo gatherings in Toronto Canada?

Jsan?

n00b
I think you know as well as I do. ID4 will ALWAYS win out. Theres only what 3 REAL arcades left? Shoppers, FL, Orbitz or Orbit whatever the hell.. FL is all about catering to those IDphiles(which is sad cause they use to get good games too) Orbit or Orbitz is like also catering to the IDphiles the Wanganners and the Bemani fanpeople. They dont even bother upgrading games like GG I believe they still have the same one shoppers has and hteres been what 2 versions since then. Lastly the less said about shoppers the better.

EVIL NICK

ALL CAPS,
20 Year Member
Jsan? said:
I think you know as well as I do. ID4 will ALWAYS win out. Theres only what 3 REAL arcades left? Shoppers, FL, Orbitz or Orbit whatever the hell.. FL is all about catering to those IDphiles(which is sad cause they use to get good games too) Orbit or Orbitz is like also catering to the IDphiles the Wanganners and the Bemani fanpeople. They dont even bother upgrading games like GG I believe they still have the same one shoppers has and hteres been what 2 versions since then. Lastly the less said about shoppers the better.

There's also Gety, which probably has the best chance of any to get new Japanese games.

They have both SEED games , for example.

Jsan?

n00b
LOL Seed thanks but no thanks.. If they get BG4 or BG4T be sure to let me know though. FULLY FUNCTIONAL ofcourse not sans internet. AHEM shoppers AHEM.

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
Robb said:
Abyone in Toronto wanna sell their Neo Geo AES system ?
Im also looking for Aero Fighters 1 2 3.

thanks

rob89m3@sympatico.ca

There is no need to bump a thread that has obviously burned out in order to ask to purchase something.

We have a market forum for that purpose.

"SNK Neo Wanted"

Robb

Crossed Swords Squire
Im looking for AES games if anyone has any for sale in toronto.

thanks

Chromizone

n00b
Can we try and use this thread for its original purpose? Lets set this meeting up already, for the love of god we've only been talking about it for over 3 years now.

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
Ill do one.

But somebody is going to have to bring a 360 as I dont have one yet. And probably a few games. And maybe some games to play that I dont already own.

Ill get jenn to make some food. I dont know when I am going to have it. Just going to gauge some interest first.

wizkid007

20 Year Member
EVIL NICK said:
Neo gathering, but with 360? :D

haha... well I own most of the good stuff on the neo.

And I consider it a all around gaming day where alot of neo will be played!

Robb

Crossed Swords Squire
If I go, I'll only be playing the shooter games.. hehe:buttrock:

FalcomAdol

Fio's Quartermaster
I'm from MA, but I'll be in Toronto from the 16th for a couple weeks in September.

I could bring my 360 and some MVS carts ;)

wizkid007

20 Year Member
FalcomAdol said:
I'm from MA, but I'll be in Toronto from the 16th for a couple weeks in September.

I could bring my 360 and some MVS carts ;)

Alright guys. After the 16th it is.

I think it is going to have to be on a sat or sunday just because people work etc.

Ill post back when I figure out my schedule.

And there will be shooters there.

FalcomAdol

Fio's Quartermaster
Grr, Toronto might be pushed because of non-compliance by the other party. I'll keep you posted if I actually learn anything of use.

FalcomAdol

Fio's Quartermaster
Alright, I'm totally confirmed go for the business trip to Toronto on the original schedule.

Is this happening?

wizkid007

20 Year Member
I cant do it like originally thought, theres other people going to be here and I didnt think that was going to happen. Sorry for any inconvenience.

EVIL NICK

ALL CAPS,
20 Year Member
We have at least 5-6 members from around here, yet we cannot do a meet? :(

I guess everyone just hates each other. >_<

dark penguin

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
EVIL NICK said:
We have at least 5-6 members from around here, yet we cannot do a meet? :(

I guess everyone just hates each other. >_<

Yea, heh. Seems like it. Wizkid and Dark Andy have fueled so much hatred between themselves and others that ng-com members from the area treat each other like they have the plague. The Toronto people over Shmups.com seem a lot more easy-going...there was some kind of meetup thread there as well, but I don't think it ever materialized either.

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I'm willing to put aside all forum bullshit if everyone else is.

I'd also be more than glad to organize it as well.

The only stipulation is that I would like to make it exclusively a classic gaming type deal. No 360, no PS3, NO FUCKING Wii.

NeoGeo, SNES, Genesis, CPS2, misc. PCBS, etc.

Last edited:

dark penguin

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
Rade said:
I'm willing to put aside all forum bullshit if everyone else is.

I'd also be more than glad to organize it as well.

I'd probably be down for it, but I'm not in Southern Ontario very much anymore. I'll probably be in Toronto for March break to see the family, though.

edit: and, yea...retro is the way to go.

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Okay then, this won't be happening any time soon, but if people are genuinely interested, PM me and give me an idea of your interest and availability.

We can be vague for now.