Any Neo gatherings in Toronto Canada?

Jsan?

n00b
Yeah RF2.. Although the joysticks on that one are questionable and leave a lot to be desired. Also the 3S clock counts down fast. 90 seconds somehow turns into 60:shame:

EVIL NICK

ALL CAPS,
20 Year Member
Jsan? said:
Yeah RF2.. Although the joysticks on that one are questionable and leave a lot to be desired. Also the 3S clock counts down fast. 90 seconds somehow turns into 60:shame:

They used to be new not long ago... :(

Jsan?

n00b
I just haven't had anything to say.. Not like we can have gatherings or anything.. I don't even KNOW where annex is.. I drove down that way looking for the place but never found it.

EVIL NICK

ALL CAPS,
20 Year Member
Jsan? said:
I just haven't had anything to say.. Not like we can have gatherings or anything.. I don't even KNOW where annex is.. I drove down that way looking for the place but never found it.

If you're driving east on Bloor St. West ( Towards Yonge ), one intersection after Christie, is Clinton St. 3rd or 4th store after that , on the North side of Bloor.

Don't expect much from Annex though. :(

Jsan?

n00b
Just hope the IDtards are not still hanging around there or it'll be a very unpleasant trip...WHILE i dont' care if I see them around.. Iam sure they are still all hung up on trying to troll me. Its not easy to ignore them when their following you around its actually kinda creepy.(Refering to last trip to FL) so i just choose to avoid the whole like scene but i shall check it out. BTW do you know if any cades around have BG4 or BG4 tuned?

Last edited:

EVIL NICK

ALL CAPS,
20 Year Member
Jsan? said:
Just hope the IDtards are not still hanging around there or it'll be a very unpleasant trip...WHILE i dont' care if I see them around.. Iam sure they are still all hung up on trying to troll me. Its not easy to ignore them when their following you around its actually kinda creepy.(Refering to last trip to FL) so i just choose to avoid the whole like scene but i shall check it out. BTW do you know if any cades around have BG4 or BG4 tuned?

No BG4 or Tuned in T.O., none at all. :(

Jsan?

n00b
Ofcourse I should have known.. This is the "Toronto gaming scene" boring linear and mainstream to the very end..

MVC2
ITG/DDR
SC3
CVS2
SF3S
IDV3

The only games people even CONSIDER playing around here...

EVIL NICK

ALL CAPS,
20 Year Member
Jsan? said:
Ofcourse I should have known.. This is the "Toronto gaming scene" boring linear and mainstream to the very end..

MVC2
ITG/DDR
SC3
CVS2
SF3S
IDV3

The only games people even CONSIDER playing around here...

Doesn't help that people don't support the 'cades. :(

Jsan?

n00b
I dunno I imagine FL is still packed on a friday and saturday afternoon/evening
Shoppers has enough people in the after school hours and on fridays and saturdays.. Iam sure Orbit or Orbitz whatever the hell its called is still always packed at any given time on any given day. I heard Metro closed down but I haven't confirmed that.

EVIL NICK

ALL CAPS,
20 Year Member
Jsan? said:
I dunno I imagine FL is still packed on a friday and saturday afternoon/evening
Shoppers has enough people in the after school hours and on fridays and saturdays.. Iam sure Orbit or Orbitz whatever the hell its called is still always packed at any given time on any given day. I heard Metro closed down but I haven't confirmed that.

Metro is closed.

Orbit and Shoppers seem to be packed with Foosball players... >_<

Jsan?

n00b
What? Orbit really? LOL I never thought i'd see the day when they degraded their arcade that much. Shoppers jitz players are not so much anymore. Pool is the flavour of the day.

EVIL NICK

ALL CAPS,
20 Year Member
At least with foosball, you don't get people poking your back with sticks... :(

Jsan?

n00b
still a pretty sad day when that happened at orbit of all places. I guess this is what happens when the brampton "azn's" FINALLY discover Pmall and why they've relaitively abandoned shoppers LOL after all they have to be more "AzN" whats more "AzN" than PmallLOL

EVIL NICK

ALL CAPS,
20 Year Member
Jsan? said:
still a pretty sad day when that happened at orbit of all places. I guess this is what happens when the brampton "azn's" FINALLY discover Pmall and why they've relaitively abandoned shoppers LOL after all they have to be more "AzN" whats more "AzN" than PmallLOL

The netcafe is replaced by foosball tables.

I had a nice 10 + 5 win streak on TS in Shoppers today... :D

Jsan?

n00b
WTF guess it was all those stupid little school kids there during that time. Not that iam doubting any skills you might have but theres some good ppl who go there. Bleh

EVIL NICK

ALL CAPS,
20 Year Member
Jsan? said:
WTF guess it was all those stupid little school kids there during that time. Not that iam doubting any skills you might have but theres some good ppl who go there. Bleh

The best Ken I played against over there is an even match to my Necro, and that's pretty sad... :(

Either that or no one plays Necro over there and they don't know what he is capable of. :)

But the 10 streak was with Ryu until I lost on purpose so I could use Necro. At that point it became so one sided no one wanted to challenge me. :(

Last edited:

Jsan?

n00b
I don't play around too many anymore.. Lack of willingness on arcades parts to get games iam interested in playing.

EVIL NICK

ALL CAPS,
20 Year Member
Jsan? said:
I don't play around too many anymore.. Lack of willingness on arcades parts to get games iam interested in playing.

The only new games nowadays are HotD4 and that's about it. :(

Last edited:

Jsan?

n00b
Sad Sad state of affairs.. Its gotten so low that i've had to start playing Wangan. No word of a lie..

EVIL NICK

ALL CAPS,
20 Year Member
There is nothing else new anyways. :( BG4 never made it.

BTW, BG4T seems to have the Wangan line as a track... :D

Jsan?

n00b
Yeah i know.. I know all there is to know about BG4T cause i've been following it since time.. Dying to play it.

EVIL NICK

ALL CAPS,
20 Year Member
Jsan? said:
Yeah i know.. I know all there is to know about BG4T cause i've been following it since time.. Dying to play it.

Keep bugging arcade ops for it... ID4 is not an upgrade anyways, so more of a chance to get BG4T. ;)