Andro Dunos or Zed Blade

Zhar Johnson

Cheng's Errand Boy
Enough money to get one MVS Andro Dunos or Zed Blade. Which one would you get and why?

Zhar Johnson

Cheng's Errand Boy
Market Or Leech?

I don't know!

The question is not : Enough money to get one MVS Market or Leech. Which one would you get and why?

the question is "Enough money to get one MVS Andro Dunos or Zed Blade. Which one would you get and why?"

Please try again

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Looking for a two player co op one

Then don't buy Andro Dunos or Zed Blade, or shooting games on the Neo Geo.

I could tell you why either game is awesome, unique , or bad, and it wouldn't make a difference to you.

You probably wouldn't get it.

Zhar Johnson

Cheng's Errand Boy
Then don't buy Andro Dunos or Zed Blade, or shooting games on the Neo Geo.

I could tell you why either game is awesome, unique , or bad, and it wouldn't make a difference to you.

You probably wouldn't get it.

Let me hear some of that Knowledge Rico Suave.

Why not buy shooting games on the Neo?

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Zed Blade is okay, nothing great but it's better than Andro Dunos imo.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Let me hear some of that Knowledge Rico Suave.

Why not buy shooting games on the Neo?

Because you wouldn't understand.

Posting a question like this in General and not in the Shooters subforum shows how ignorant and out of touch you are.

Have fun managing co-op rank hahaha

Zhar Johnson

Cheng's Errand Boy
Because you wouldn't understand.

Posting a question like this in General and not in the Shooters subforum shows how ignorant and out of touch you are.

Have fun managing co-op rank hahaha

You calling me Grandpa? If you must know I am ignorant and out of touch. You are correct. I don't got time to be a Neo-Geo super brain. I don't but I finally got a little free time and I'm trying to spend some of it with my niece and nephews who have let me know that they Love the Neo-Geo and want to play some more games with them. So should i take my question out of general and into the shootie subforum? And is that a left or a right before the RPG supersubforum?

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
You calling me Grandpa? If you must know I am ignorant and out of touch. You are correct. I don't got time to be a Neo-Geo super brain. I don't but I finally got a little free time and I'm trying to spend some of it with my niece and nephews who have let me know that they Love the Neo-Geo and want to play some more games with them. So should i take my question out of general and into the shootie subforum? And is that a left or a right before the RPG supersubforum?

Dude, do yourself a favor and download MAME. You'd be able to try both Zed Blade and Andro Dunos. There is a ton of cool arcade games that kids usually love to play on MAME.

Last edited:

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
You seem to be confused about the current cost of getting into Neo Geo.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Awesome!! Thank you. I see what you did there. Force is strong with this one. View Point, Andro Dunos, Zed Blade. Why is View Point so much more expensive tho?

Isometric graphics cost more to make.

mahesak

Morden's Lackey
I never play Zed blade and play Andro nuos a few times and no try to play more. It's normal feeling. Shooting in neogeo, I play often such as Pulstar, Blazing star, Sonic wing 2, 3 and Twinkle star. So I have no idea for you if you will choose.

But I must learn words here more because I am very fool in English .... I thought and not understand that words market or leech ???

Leech is

1.jpg

?!? I have to learn more to develop my English.

Vigormortis

Armored Scrum Object
I'll vote for Andro Dunos simply because I like the extensive use of the FM audio in its soundtrack.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
:lolz:

... Force is strong with this one. ...

This. ^^^

Pulstar and View Point are the two hardest shmups on the NEO.

Pulstar you got a shot at memorizing you way though the game.

View Point just wreaks you 1CC weekend. Bad ass music though--until the game drives you mad.