AES conversions from Tokyo Toy Factory, Neo Ayato.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
Laurent is truly a class act, wow. The involvement of the Tokyo toy factory people was quite a surprise though. Glad to see this all in the open.

As to the guy who was worried about his MOTW, relax, nobody converts it, not valuable enough.

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Holy shit they are fucking people left and right and celebrating about it.:mad: I hope their whole fucking ebay store gets closed down and they go bankrupt living on the streets and sucking kaulks for food :very_ang: Sorry guys for that rant but I might be their latest joke. The damn joke is fixing to be on them sacks of shit. ;)

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Can you translate the French to Japanese email exchange?

Thanks.

I'm offering my help in bringing these guys down.

WIFE, THE CRUISE IS CANCELLED
I MUST SAVE THE SCENE

city41

Beast Buster
10 Year Member
As to the guy who was worried about his MOTW, relax, nobody converts it, not valuable enough.

What about the US version? US MOTW tends to fetch $1000ish.

This isn't surprising at all, a video game that is just paper, plastic and silicon is dead easy to bootleg.

I'd like to completely my Slug AES collection with the first one, but I've accepted that will never happen. Ah well.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
This is why the MVS format will always be superior.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
What about the US version? US MOTW tends to fetch $1000ish.

This isn't surprising at all, a video game that is just paper, plastic and silicon is dead easy to bootleg.

I'd like to completely my Slug AES collection with the first one, but I've accepted that will never happen. Ah well.

Aye, I assumed it was a jp copy since TTF seems to deal only in jp carts. The lower value games that they sell are probably 100% legit, but no-one should give this kind of people money.

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Sure has been a drama filled year, some good,some bad.
This is bad though, i wonder how many they sold over the years? :oh_no:

Joneo

Belnar Institute Student
I wonder if TTF & NA will have "official" responses to this...

moonwhistle

Tung's Hair Stylist
Wow, I was strongly thinking about buying a Last Blade 2 from them recently.

There are no conversions of LB2 either.

Well isn't this just fucking sweet:mad: I just bought Blazing Star AES from tokyotoyfactory son of a bitch:very_ang: This collecting Neo games is bullshit I'm fucking done.

This one? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NMINT-Bla...99994372?pt=FR_Jeux_Vidéo&hash=item415b060104

If so that's alot to pay without seeing proper photos. I doubt anyone could authenticate that based on 1 low res image.

Whatever you've bought you're gonna need to open it when it arrives.

Last edited:

dedalusdedalus

Crossed Swords Squire
For anyone who might have bought a converted cart from Tokyo Toy Factory -- how does the resolution on the insert and manual hold up when viewed under a magnifying glass? Also, are the printed materials centered correctly as compared to the pictures on the Neo Geo cart pic database?

Just trying to determine how good these bootlegs are. If someone could send hi-res pics, that would be great.

BRANDI

Franco's Trainer
20 Year Member
For anyone who might have bought a converted cart from Tokyo Toy Factory -- how does the resolution on the insert and manual hold up when viewed under a magnifying glass? Also, are the printed materials centered correctly as compared to the pictures on the Neo Geo cart pic database?

Just trying to determine how good these bootlegs are. If someone could send hi-res pics, that would be great.
Please consider that these e-mails have been sent in 2004, way before TTF was established...

These are my 2 cents but i highly doubt TTF sold bootlegs through his eBay store

Joneo

Belnar Institute Student
Please consider that these e-mails have been sent in 2004, way before TTF was established...

These are my 2 cents but i highly doubt TTF sold bootlegs through his eBay store
It raises some concerns about his business ethics then and now though, doesn't it?

Zellez

King's Dry Cleaner
Thanks for the very interesting read.
There goes trust and reputation.... when there are big money involved you should never trust anyone.

Has the ID of the account they used on yahoo.jp been posted?
It's unfortunate that they can just trash their current internet identities and start again from scratch.
Buyers should report them to French autorities in order to prevent that from happening again. Videogame counterfeit is sanctioned by European laws, and is severely punished (especially if there's a commercial activity and shop with a phisical address involved)

@MCF 76 - make an ebay/paypal claim for item different from description. I believe you can even provide them those links to support your request.

Zinji

Kabuki Klasher
I TOLD you guys that NeoAyato is bad news! :lolz:

Thank god I get my money back from him before any of this mess... :loco:

BRANDI

Franco's Trainer
20 Year Member
It raises some concerns about his business ethics then and now though, doesn't it?
Sure, it casts a very dark light over his reputation

Having said that, i don't think he actually sold bootlegs through TTF

Zellez

King's Dry Cleaner
Sure, it casts a very dark light over his reputation

Having said that, i don't think he actually sold bootlegs through TTF

It's just easier to sell them on Yahoo JP or even Japanese stores (don't really know the printing quality, but I suppose they managed to do a decent job).

BRANDI

Franco's Trainer
20 Year Member
It's just easier to sell them on Yahoo JP or even Japanese stores (don't really know the printing quality, but I suppose they managed to do a decent job).
Unfortunately they took advantage of the japanese market "naivety" :mad:

Make and/or sell a bootleg is something that japanese people can't even think about :(

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
CHRISTOPHE RATEL

Chrstophe Ratel has always been an ass, it's not because he've sold some rare games to some unclepennybags and made a shitload of money in the process that he was a good guy actually. Yes, I know what I'm talking about, I've dealt with this retard when I was in France. Those pics should be given to all the japanese stores. Someone please do this.

CfNug.jpg

bRTBv.jpg

fC8Ql.jpg

Some personnal infos in there:

http://www.senseibank.com/profile/p...040416003638-8cbdb7f0eb392cb2ea9e0247a78d98b6

http://www.waissclub.org/christopheratel/resume.htm

420neogeo

Marked Wolf
fuck all these motherfuckers making fake carts!!! if anyone is looking for a legit 100% authentic "non conversion" of neo turf masters for the AES I have one for sale..only $1000!!! ;)