AC:WW Friend Code List

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Just my luck that the stories are trickling in slowly today... I'm likely gonna be on earliest at 8 p.m. EST, and on till 9:30 p.m. EST (1 a.m. to 2:30 a.m. GMT), and 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. U.S. West Coast pacific time.

I've added everyone, I hope I can visit a few towns and invite a few as well.

UPDATE: Last story has been filed and proofed. I'm on my way :buttrock: Will be online at 8 p.m. EST.

Last edited:

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
SpamYouToDeath said:
Anyone on now?

Good times, it was fun to check out your town SpamYouToDeath.

So what's the story about the hacker? I noticed a lot of time-sensitive item like sparklers were dropped in your town. I didn't take the time to look at all of them, helped you lugged them to the recycling bin.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
gifted0523 said:
Don't laugh at me for real I am addicted to AC. Just looking for places to visit to expand my game options. ha ha ha I am a weirdo. I don't normally play video games. My boyfriend got me started with Final Fantasy Tactics and it was down heal from there. lol

We'll only add you if you promise to hook us up with some of your hawt friends.

No wonder my coconuts trees aren't growing.. I never planted them near the beach.

I got a bottle message from 3rd South. Weird how that works.

Kirk Foiden

James Tiberius,
So THAT'S where that bottle went!!!!! :)

gifted0523 said:
Don't laugh at me for real I am addicted to AC. Just looking for places to visit to expand my game options. ha ha ha I am a weirdo. I don't normally play video games. My boyfriend got me started with Final Fantasy Tactics and it was down heal from there. lol

Don't worry about it. I mean, how can we laugh at somebody who's just playing the same game? Anyway, I never understood why some people talk about videogaming as if they are embarrased that they do it. Videogames are just another form of entertainment, enjoy them all you like. You really don't have to be a certain type of person to like videogames in general; though depending on who you are, you may like certain types of games better than others.

Last edited:

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Just picked up the game a couple of days ago. I haven't gotten on Wifi to actually get my friend code, but I have added many of you onto my friends list. Once I get my friend code, I'll post it here.

Marco's Arms Dealer

Ukyo's Doctor
yo everyone, if anyone put hicks in their list, take that one out and put the new one on the front of the list.

Oh yeah, I put everyone FC info in the front... I thought I would be nice.

Peace Gamers,
M-A-D

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Kirk Foiden said:
So THAT'S where that bottle went!!!!! :)

Don't worry about it. I mean, how can we laugh at somebody who's just playing the same game? Anyway, I never understood why some people talk about videogaming as if they are embarrased that they do it. Videogames are just another form of entertainment, enjoy them all you like. You really don't have to be a certain type of person to like videogames in general; though depending on who you are, you may like certain types of games better than others.

The only types of people who get all self-conscious about geeking out on games are people who's cell phones ring off the hook, and who's typical Fri. night is going out clubbin'

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Alright, finally got online to get my code.

Name: Jedah
Town: Talbain
Code: 2405-8157-9418

See you guys on there.

metadeevil

n00b
hey!
just wanted to give u guys my friend code,

name:Ddevil
Town:Dville
code:2706-4640-7412

reply:tell me if u add me k! :multi_co:

metadeevil

n00b
wtf! srry my name and town did not come out rite here is the real one.lol

name: ddevil with a capital d
Town: dville with a capital d

lol :very_ang: :very_ang:

ray_7

dammit, i'm losing interest in this game fast... haven't touched it for the past 3 days.

Dean

Choi's Clawmaker
I really need someone to visit my town. I need to get that rat bastard Nook to upgrade his shop to Nookingtons! :mad:

Who is up for a visit tonight around 7-9pm PST?

Dean

Choi's Clawmaker
My damn gate is open now and I'll leave it open for a couple hours. Some oranges, peaches, and cherries on the trees bitches.

4lom

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
bokmeow said:
According to Copper your friend code is incorrect. Please verify.

yeah, i have to double check this, i'm getting a few ppl saying its not correct.

will post correction soon.................i hope

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
yep , fine with me, I'll be here waiting to go on so just tell me when you're ready

you better have a fun list of things to do though lol :annoyed: