AC:WW Friend Code List

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
ray_7 said:
bok you still play this?

I just got into it again, seeing it on the Lite is irresistible.

Yeah, and I like, need some Lotus shirt and Lightning shirt bad like. I'm not sure how I will coordinate the times I will open my town gate, since I'm going to be away on vacation the coming week, but I'll try somehow.

ray_7

Cool. Lemme know mate.

Or you can always leave it open, I won't mess it up anyway. ;)

krakov

Armored Scrum Object
Just got my connection working.
Just PM me if you add me and I'll do the same.

Name: Krakov
Town: Deadtown
Code: 1718-6723-5576

Anyone know how it works with multiple residents? My GF will propably be playing when I'm not.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
I havent played in ages, would be fun to have a four player though! :) hehe

I know. I'm so behind on the DS stuff. I plan on leaving my gate open when I can.

I thought about just keeping my gate open. Not sure how bad an idea that is.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
jethrek said:
I know. I'm so behind on the DS stuff. I plan on leaving my gate open when I can.

I thought about just keeping my gate open. Not sure how bad an idea that is.

it'll use more battery life, but only friends would be allowed to enter anyway

so its not a bad idea.

I'll try jump on something soon

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
I'm still playing this as well, don't go online much though.

I'll try to leave my gates open when I'm on.

bokmeow

I haven't been able to get online, and I'm all tuckered out from moving back to my old/new house. Am looking at this Sunday to open my town gates, come hang out! :)

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
we just need to find interesting things to do when we actually visit :emb:

I had a fishing contest once with D-Lite and Bok which was fun hehe

:annoyed:

bokmeow

kernow said:
we just need to find interesting things to do when we actually visit :emb:

I had a fishing contest once with D-Lite and Bok which was fun hehe

:annoyed:

We should do hide-and-seek sometime. Shooting the breeze is fun in and of itself.

Sigh I wish the USB WiFi Dongle worked with MacOSX.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
if you got a wifi router it would work :p

regardless of operating system, machine , etc

you wouldnt even need a computer :p

bokmeow said:
We should do hide-and-seek sometime. Shooting the breeze is fun in and of itself.

Sigh I wish the USB WiFi Dongle worked with MacOSX.

Most Macs have an airport card. I'm not really clear on how to amake a network with a Mac, but you -should- (in theory) just be able to make a network with a WEP key.

Myself, I had to get the USB thingie, because the shitty D-Link card I have does not work with Nintendo WFC, and my wireless router is about 5 feet too far from where I use the DS most of the time.

Anyway, bok, D-Lite, and kern are added to my friends list. Anyone else that wants to be added just needs to let me know. I'm planning on keeping my gate open a lot of the time so long as people don't destroy my town, so feel free to stop by (although Midori's still pretty boring since it's so early int he game)

Hopefully we can get some kind of event going soon.

Last edited:

bokmeow

kernow said:
if you got a wifi router it would work :p

regardless of operating system, machine , etc

you wouldnt even need a computer :p

Yo, is like, we're STILL not moving our office building this year, and while as attractive as the Airport would be, we have reservations like for it, you know, the problem with WiFi Routers stopping working after a while and you let to need it cool down 'n shit. Not sure if Airport experiences this problem, but with the wacky personalities that work at my paper, I don't want to be around when the wimmins go Postal when they lose the work they hadn't saved.

bokmeow

Sweet, the McDonald's that is a mere 5 minute drive from my house now has Wayport Wi-Fi hotspot (FINALLY!) so I'm gonna be able to log in far more often on the weekends, or even after work. Anyone want to visit my town today? I'll open my town gates from 11 p.m. -2 p.m., though I may be absent if kernow stops by and wants to play Tetris instead.

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
anyone play this any more? I'm late to the party and didn't get a DS until fairly recently, so yeah. Plus I've just barely started, but what the hell!

0902-6951-6331
Name: BBH
Town: CrimeCty
Fruit: Orange

....yeah.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
woah, I never imagined BBH would get animal crossing

:help:

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
kernow said:
woah, I never imagined BBH would get animal crossing

:help:

lol what? I'm a man with varied taste in gaming

....or something. :loco:

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
cool, I havent touched the game for at least 3 months now, my town must be in a mess.

I'm tempted to pick it up again though, never did try it on the lite.

we should have a mass fishing contest or hide and seek

bokmeow

BBH said:
anyone play this any more? I'm late to the party and didn't get a DS until fairly recently, so yeah. Plus I've just barely started, but what the hell!

0902-6951-6331
Name: BBH
Town: CrimeCty
Fruit: Orange

....yeah.

Sweet, I'll add you in a bit, after work likely.

I usually play on weekends, I thought it worked out pretty well when I just left my town gates wide open and have people pop in, but I'm well aware that this would work a whole lot better if I had phpchat at the same time to coordinate visits... I'm gonna post the times my town gate is open again, I'll head over to the McD that has the stable Wayport, I found another McD that's closer to me, but that Wayport is way flaky and it isn't advertised at the entrance either, I lose connection very often.

Here's to hoping that Nintendo releases the Opera browser very soon for North America. It just came out in Japan on the 24th.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
but will phpchat work in opera on ds?

I mean , it struggles enough with conventional browsers.

bokmeow

kernow said:
but will phpchat work in opera on ds?

I mean , it struggles enough with conventional browsers.

I'm posting and chatting right now with the Opera browser, it seems to work well enough, and the chat isn't upside down either, unlike in Firefox or Safari.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
yer its good, the only thing I dont like being it doesnt autoscroll in chat when new content arrives.

bokmeow

Added your friend code BBH. Think you'll be around tomorrow? I'm gonna catch 2 garage sales in the morning, and then probably head over to McDonald's, open my town gate around 10 a.m. EST on Saturday, 29 July. At least, that's my schedule at the moment.

Last edited:

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
bokmeow said:
Added your friend code BBH. Think you'll be around tomorrow? I'm gonna catch 2 garage sales in the morning, and then probably head over to McDonald's, open my town gate around 10 a.m. EST on Saturday, 29 July. At least, that's my schedule at the moment.

too early for my oversleeping west coast ass :( I'll try to get on a bit later and open up the gate for a while before I head off to the arcade... no idea what time that'll be though. Again let me stress how I have pretty much nothing in my town :emb: