2nd final warning from Dion

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
If the guys at NGF do not want their sales to be hurt, then they shouldn't have been so harmful in the first place. If they want to be treated as a respectable business, then they in turn should give respect. However, the members of NGF do nothing more than conduct horrendous business practices, and treat the core of the Neo Geo fans like peasants of a feudalistic country.

All the rough treatment they're getting now has been brought on themselves. If they didn't want their dirty laundry to be public, they shouldn't have been so public about their business practices in the first place. You don't see NCS coming on the forum bragging about their sales and availability of video game sales, or their ability to provide people with a service; everyone knows that thet do just that, and that they run a well known and well liked business.

I don't expect any of the three stooges to read this and change their ways... but if the main ringleader is reading this, I do want to mention one thing that should remind him what I was trying to say in the first place when we had our heated debate on the mailing list... Maybe now he knows what I'm saying when I stated that he was "staring in the face of extinction".

BTW, a message to Fran... your posts DO RULE!
biggrin.gif
LOL!

"Real programmers don't write in FORTRAN. FORTRAN is for pipe stress freaks and crystallography weenies. FORTRAN is for wimp engineers who wear white socks." - Unknown

[This message has been edited by VinylBoy (edited October 25, 2000).]

wjw123

Krauser's Henchman
Originally posted by VinylBoy:

"staring in the face of extinction".
(edited October 25, 2000).]

Deja Vu - you must have just watch Jussasic Park too. Your Post was very well put.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
Originally posted by VinylBoy:
You don't see NCS coming on the forum bragging about their sales and availability of video game sales, or their ability to provide people with a service; everyone knows that thet do just that, and that they run a well known and well liked business.

you also do not see NCS selling Kof for way above cost or making up a US version of the game and saying it is a official cart only for big tymers. You are right NGF brought this all on this themselves with thier arrogency and condisending tones. No when NGF goes away I will not shead a Tear or even blink. I think it will open up the Neo community to the true neo fans on those that really care about the system not someone in it for a fast buck.

Mike

Bead Banger
I see that Shawn is selling his entire collection of NGF crap.

That is the way to go.

Whether or not you realize it Shawn, you are a role model as a collector, and by selling off the fake endorsments you show a lot of new guys that loyalty to the origional SNK Neo Geo is the only way to go.

NGF? It might as well be called Neo Kinkos.

Heck, even if you do get your carts back Shawn, do you think that they're actually going to work?

I can see it now...yes I see broken carts, made to look like they were mishandled in shipping and, wait whats this?..NGF going under for ripping another person off ;[

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

VIOLENCE IS A MEANS TO A END!!! SOME PEOPLE JUST DONT LEARN..I HAVE NO PROBLEMS WHATSO EVER GETTING VIOLENT ON SOME CHUMP WHO DESERVES IT..I GUARENTEE IT WILL STOP AFTER A NICE ASS BEATING.......

Robi15

20 Year Member
The official NGF death day! 25-10-2000

Lets remember that. Let's gome together next year and celebrate!!
biggrin.gif

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

VIOLENCE IS A MEANS TO A END!!! SOME PEOPLE JUST DONT LEARN..I HAVE NO PROBLEMS WHATSO EVER GETTING VIOLENT ON SOME CHUMP WHO DESERVES IT..I GUARENTEE IT WILL STOP AFTER A NICE ASS BEATING.......

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
2nd Final Warning . . . LOL!!

Where the hell does this JERKOFF (yes you Dion) come off with these IDIOTIC warnings?

Dude, your shitty business practices for all those years have trashed your "business", such as it is. Why whine about it now, you had many years of high profits from all your fake carts, just pocket the money and move on to another hobby to scam people!

This guy is getting REAL desperate. I haven't mentioned it in the forums, but I'm going to go ahead now:

Dion requested my eBay ID information (dkd4 did, that's Dion on eBay) and then called my house at 3:25 AM in the morning FOUR TIMES, about a week ago. After he said a few threatening words, I hung up and did a call trace. He's been reported to the local police and to the phone company, and to eBay Safe Harbor. Any more calls, Dion, and this case goes forward and you get charged, got it? AND, you lose your precious dkd4 eBay ID as well, then you'll have to start from scratch again with that. And I seriously doubt you'll gather much positive feedback in the future, since eBay now REQUIRES that feedback be posted for AUCTIONS only.

I don't care to talk to a ripoff artist like you or any of your buddies, so you might want to think hard before you call me again.

Dion is a desperate person trying to rescue a dead "business" such as it is. "NGF" is NOT the "Neo Geo Future", its just a couple crooks whose number is up. End of story.

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
Looks like Dion has some emotional probs with losing a great many customers cuz of the anti-NGF auction.
I get many emails now with "thank yous" and coments about many sources of great links and MVS dealers.
If he want to take me to court then bring it on.
All i did was provide another/better/cheaper source of info towards Neo Geo and its MVS, Homecart, news and anything else to the newbeez.
That ambiguous gay dickhead wanna sue me then go ahead and try it.
I cant believe this shit.

Dolphin

Custom User Title,
That’s ironic, a “second” final warning…

It's ironic in the same sense that there are ten "Final Fantasy" games!
rolleyes.gif

Whoever said violence never solves problems, obviously never used enough of it.

Heh, this reminded me of a quote from Heinlein's "Starship Troopers" (the book, not the movie):

"Any person who clings to the historically untrue doctrine that ‘violence never settled anything’, I would advise to conjure up the ghosts of Napoleon Bonaparte and of the Duke of Wellington and let them debated it. The ghost of Hitler could referee and the jury might be the dodo, the great auk, and the passenger pigeon. Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor."

Billkwando

OG OG,
20 Year Member
Finally the efforts of the other SNK Devils and myself have paid off. I remember back when there were only four of us trying to take dion and chris down.

Hats off to the other Original SNK Warlords besides myself:

Gui Long
Lord Samhain
SNKiller (who's since left the scene, but would be very happy to see we've succeeded)

Making the world a better place for Neo Geo is everyone's job, so I'm glad there are more of you who're willing to do it! Hats off to you too!
smile.gif

Thanks,
Billkwando
utngmlink.gif
http://www.undertheneogeomoon.com

[This message has been edited by Billkwando (edited October 25, 2000).]

NGF

NEST Puppet
Once again, you guys amaze us.
How can you keep believing this made up crap?

Here is the word.
Either Shawn made up that fake email sent to him dy "Dion" so he could post it in these forums or someone else sent it to Shawn and made it look like it came from "Dion."

Shawn, why don't you forward the original email to "Dion."

Also, Dion doesn't spell the word "Thanx."

We think Shawn is just trying to make up some more hype because he knows who really is NeoGeo.

You guys are so typical.
Grow up already.

NGF
www.neogeofreak.com

NGF

NEST Puppet
NGF sales are higher now than ever before.
But it's nice to know that once again, a post containing NGF in it has already gotten so many replies. As you can see, NGF still rules.

You guys must be so jealous. It's nice to see the good keeping of the NGF name is stronger now than ever before.

It really makes me wonder if Shawn made the entire thing up for his need of friends.
(oh please look at me, I need friends)

NGF
www.neogeofreak.com

lemonflav

Windjammers Wonder
20 Year Member
DION you are such a bitter little school girl!

Should we be expecting your third final warning next week?

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
Provide me the original message with the full headers, and I can tell you if the message is authentic.

Keith

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
Originally posted by wjw123:
Deja Vu - you must have just watch Jussasic Park too. Your Post was very well put.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

I did watch the film (and totally forgot that someone said that line), however, this is also the title of this very cool import I purchased a few years back. It's a groovy, loungy and very deep samba house track that also has this poem of the same title. Very deep and thought provoking.

I used the poem as an intro over some ambient track on one of my CD demos last year. If you want to check it out, it's on my own personal web page in the listening room section under "Sunday Brunch 2".

Here's the URL: http://www.midnight-society.com.

Sorry for the self plug, peoples...
biggrin.gif

Shawn

snkusa.com
Return-Path: <dkd4@aol.com>
Received: from c004.sfo.cp.net (c004-h009.c004.sfo.cp.net [209.228.14.66])
by ccr.siteprotect.com (8.9.3/8.9.3) with SMTP id XAA18039
for <shawn@neo-geo.com>; Tue, 24 Oct 2000 23:33:50 -0500
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 23:33:50 -0500
Message-Id: <200010250433.XAA18039@ccr.siteprotect.com>
Received: (cpmta 27017 invoked from network); 24 Oct 2000 21:33:19 -0700
Received: from 63-216-232-66.sdsl.cais.net (HELO aol.com) (63.216.232.66)
by smtp.namezero.com (209.228.14.66) with SMTP; 24 Oct 2000 21:33:19 -0700
X-Sent: 25 Oct 2000 04:33:19 GMT
To: <shawn@neo-geo.com>
X-Priority: 1
Subject: Forum Warning
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Mouse_Master

Staff member
The message does *NOT* appear to be authentic.

Why? From examining the headers, the message was sent from a DSL line provided by CAIS Internet, I believe the sender is located in New York. They used the server 'smtp.namezero.com' to send the mail through, and just changed their email address to DKD4@aol.com.

So, NGF had nothing to do with this email. They are telling the truth this time.

Keith

[This message has been edited by Mouse_Master (edited October 25, 2000).]

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
So? What's to say he didn't send it anyway? He obviously knows a few things about faking accounts, etc.

Jeff

[This message has been edited by JMKurtz (edited October 25, 2000).]

Mouse_Master

Staff member
I can not say that they did not get someone to send it, but I can say that it did not come from Dion who is in Las Vegas....

Keith

Shawn

snkusa.com
This doesn’t change the fact that has Dion threatened me, my belongings, the forums and it’s members by phone and email. This 2nd warning is merely the 1st warning reworded, even if Dion didn’t send it again, he has already made these threats clear.

I suppose it’s a good thing I didn’t jump to conclusions and add Chris to the Black Book. There is still a chance that NGF will come through and send me my games. I’m giving Chris the rest of the month to ship.

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
Anyone can bounce an email off an open server, or even use an anonymous service.

He may not have done it, but so what?

Jeff

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
Dion called where I work last Friday trying to get me in trouble. The people I work with don't give a rat's ass about who Dion is, what he does.

Talk about an obsession... Almost borderline stalking, if it wasn't for him living so far away.

The boy has some serious insecurity issues he needs to deal with. I can't help but feel sorry for him.

Jeff

PS: Look - 4:56 PM - I'm at work...

[This message has been edited by JMKurtz (edited October 25, 2000).]

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Yeah Jeff, he called me at home about a week ago at 3:25 AM, 4 times. He's obsessed with trying to intimidate people into not posting anything negative about himself or "NGF", such as it is (the fantasy company).

I filed a police report and reported the calls to the phone company. I also complained to eBay Safe Harbor, where good old "dkd4" had gotten my home phone number from.

He wants to play Mr. Punk, I'll play that game, and maybe we'll see "dkd4" go "bye-bye". Then lets see how fast he can rebuild a fake-129 feedback rating . . .
smile.gif