Stakesvwinner is the ultimate NG release?

• Stakes winner is the Best

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It's the best, I just don't know it yet

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Steaks winner

Votes: 10 76.9%

• Total voters

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
tumblr_o6o17ozOZf1tcsgn2o1_500.gif

kitkit.com

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
My friend and I love SW as well. He used to beat the hell out of every challenger in arcade and finished first in all races. We never use autofire. The key is to know your major rivals in each race. Forgot to post my SNKG Stakes Winner MVS:

Nice poster BTW.

I'm serious, will any of you guys that love neo but haven't played Stakes Winner try it out and give me your opinions? I freaking love it, but it is a button mashing game when it comes to slow acceleration and quite frankly you're probably best off playing on AES with autofire for A or something on a Neo Hori stick if you're playing single player. I consider autofire cheating myself, but just warning you that you need to go all hummingbird fast on that A button.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Super nice. I'm getting a rental too with some crappy fake label taped on it. I'm hoping the original is underneath. I've also seen an SW2 rental.

Stupid questions about SNKG carts:
1: They are Japanese only, correct?
2: were these sold as full kits with matching serials? I know some SNKG carts have serial stickers.

I don't believe you could get kit pieces/arts with rental carts. The serials were just to keep inventory. They were also Japan only.

kitkit.com

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
1. Pretty sure SNKG carts are for Japanese rental market only.
2. Since SNKG carts are rentals, I am not sure if SNK sent a full kit to arcade operators. Yes, some SNKG carts have SNK stickers with serial number. Perhaps SNK wanted to track them down if needed.

Super nice. I'm getting a rental too with some crappy fake label taped on it. I'm hoping the original is underneath. I've also seen an SW2 rental.

Stupid questions about SNKG carts:
1: They are Japanese only, correct?
2: were these sold as full kits with matching serials? I know some SNKG carts have serial stickers.

xsq

Only JPN.
No kits AFAIK.

//EDIT: Double beat to it :(

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
ResO, you are Fakk2 Jr. LOL
Both of you love to buy minty SNK games :D

uiengineer

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
What can I say, I've got an eye for super minty games.
E3D8C652-5DCA-4C16-991F-0700EB6D62A8_zpswcj4gf88.jpeg

Yes, I bought this. It's almost as nice as my English insert! ;)

(I'm hoping the real label is buried under there somewhere...)

haha. how much was that? I kind of want to pick this up on MVS now since you've been hyping it up.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
So what's worse on the taps, 3 count bout or this?
3CB will put hair on your knuckles.

Vectorman0

SouthTown StreetSweeper
20 Year Member
Well back on the rental cart discussion... I'm going to have to say kits could exist. We all know hiw common it was for SNK to be off by a single number, I see it extremely often. Check this out?:
33E08C47-3C4B-41C1-9FCF-5FB0DDD1862C_zpsdn6vewuu.jpeg

There was a member here that wanted only SNKG carts and did label swaps all the time, forever screwing up the history if he's sold his collection by now. Lol.

The label on that PDP cart looks pretty clean given how much dirt is under it. It makes me wonder if it was a transplant, although it seems odd it would still be bunched up like that.

xsq

not if they want to simulate "teh omg rarez"... until further proof I'd say that's a frankencart as well.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
I'd just like to say that these periods are very hard to click on my wiiu gamepad