Stakesvwinner is the ultimate NG release?

• Stakes winner is the Best

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It's the best, I just don't know it yet

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Steaks winner

Votes: 10 76.9%

• Total voters

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Beef's just trying to be part of the lads, shouldn't have talked shit if he didn't want me to air out his dirty laundry.

I just wanted to hustle your timmies. :keke:

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
EA7qfv7.jpg

I'm getting hungry..

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Is this the third thread today? Couldn't you have just made a "Who puts inserts in the wrong cases/KPJ is a shitbag/Stakes Winner is awesome/I make bad financial decisions" megathread?

Tanooki

War Room Troll
For some of the population of France, Japan, Germany, Belgium and a few others a STEAKS WINNER would be whoever finishes first. :drool_2:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Fun fact: Shigeru Miyamoto was stumped on what to do with the farm ranch in Ocarina of Time. His friend at SNK, Misahiro Shiki, who was the lead programmer on Stakes Winner 1 and 2, invited him for some drinks at Bishi's Bistro at Harajuku. There they played Stakes Winners, and, according to Miyamoto, "it was an eye-opening experience for me...usually racing is done in cars, but having a horse as the vehicle opens up a whole new genre for video games". Returning to work the next day, he laid out the plans for the horse racing minigame at the ranch in OoT.

Fun fact 2:
Spoiler:
what kind of dumbass would believe that

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Is this the third thread today? Couldn't you have just made a "Who puts inserts in the wrong cases/KPJ is a shitbag/Stakes Winner is awesome/I make bad financial decisions" megathread?

preach on Rabbi

s/he kicking the proverbial dead horse here

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Where you get paid at? You got a trust fund or something? Rich sugar daddy? Suck a lot of dicks for cash? Seems like you have endless amounts of disposable cash for awful stuff.
Arcade boards everyone said will fail because of poor design...
A candy cab you can play laying down...
Shitty overpriced horse games...

What the fuck?

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
The look on the horses face furthest to the left.....doesn't quite look all there.