Search results

1. Lite

FS: Samurai Shodown V full kit + shockbox

Excellent condition. Artwork and shockbox included. $260 + shipping (~$17 US or message me for a price if you are outside the US). Paypal gift accepted or add merchant fees.
  2. Lite

(SOLD) Gunbird 2 Jamma PCB

SOLD
  3. Lite

FS: KOF '96 & SS5 Kit

Shipping is free if you're in the states. King of Fighters '96: includes shock box, mini marquee, flyers, dip sheet - $45 Samurai Shodown V: includes original box, shock box, move sheets. missing mini marquee - $110
  4. Lite

WTB: CPS2

Just need the main board for my games. Thanks. Preferably Japanese, but North American will do too.
  5. Lite

WTB Candy in Virginia

Any candy cab with a monitor in good shape. Only other requirement is I need to be able to rotate it for the occasional shooter. Any inquires welcome. Thanks.
  6. Lite

Free random stuff

Stuff I am giving away, granted you help me out with shipping. Let me know your address if you're interested and I can give you a shipping price. Thanks. EDIT - Two things left if anybody is interested: * Random manga books I was given: Full Metal Panic 01, Tough Vol 1, Nana Vol. 1, Bleach Vol...
  7. Lite

Differences in the Samurai Shodowns

A couple months ago I picked up on Samurai Shodown V. The controls are different and some of the characters feel like they have cheap moves, like Mina. Why don't I remember the first two games being like this? Is this why most everyone sticks to SS2? I don't even know where to start with...
  8. Lite

Feedback for SnowKitty

I recently got mod services done on a Playstation and PSOne from SnowKitty. He was quick to mod them and updated me every step of the process. I got them back and they worked perfect. He even cleaned them up for me and helped me out on backing up some of my old scratched up treasures. So if you...
  9. Lite

WTB Dynamite Cop

Hoping to find anyone willing to part with a copy of Dynamite Cop for the Naomi. I've seen it go for between $50-60 on ebay in the past, but if you had a different price let me know.