Search results

1. V

metroid prime trilogy for $20 @ bestbuy

http://dealnews.com/Metroid-Prime-Trilogy-for-Wii-for-20-3-s-h/337444.html great deal on a great series
  2. V

360 Street Fighter IV TE FightStick $99

http://dealnews.com/Street-Fighter-IV-Tournament-Edition-Fight-Stick-for-Xbox-360-for-100-free-shipping/322966.html sounds like a good deal to me :dragf:
  3. V

looking for a cool free pc game? give Grid Wars 2 a shot

http://gridwars.marune.de/ i dont care much for the mouse controls, but the game is golden with the keyboard.
  4. V

NiGHTS : Journey of Dreams Wii cheap

i was at circuit city today and noticed Nights in the bargain bin for 13 bucks. just thought some of you guys might be interested
  5. V

match the button overlay to the game umm... game

anyone know what game this button overlay goes to? alpha 3 maybe ?¿
  6. V

Playchoice lightgun woes

i picked up a lightgun recently for my single monitor playchoice-10 and when you pull the trigger it makes the screen flash but does not register a hit. today out of curiosity i decided to give modding a NES zapper to work a shot. i get the same result with the NES gun as i do with the...
  7. V

Homeless Guy Rocks The House at The Apollo

http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/95523/Homeless_Guy_Rocks_the_House_at_the_Apollo.html there is just something ridiculously awesome about this
  8. V

MP-05 Megatron whos getting one?

its supposed to be shipping on the 30th but sadly it seems almost all the major online stores will only be carrying the "import friendly" oranged tipped version. so who getting one? will you settle for the orange tip or will you risk customs? im rolling the dice and ordering an unmodded megs...
  9. V

Vepr: Ukrainian Hummer to beat American one

anyone seen this thing yet? its like something out of a bad action movie. http://english.pravda.ru/photo/report/vepr_hummer-1371 the kid in me loves it
  10. V

recommend me some good ps2 rpgs

I am completely hooked on dragon quest VIII it made me realize how much I miss playing rpgs. I’ve pretty much avoided them this gen due to lack of time but that all changed recently. now Id love to get back into the genre but I’m not sure where to start. What PS2 rpgs would you recommend? What’s...
  11. V

S-video & component on a NES???

i have searched the web and i cannot find a shred of info for doing such a thing. a few days ago i rescued a NES from the neighbors garbage, and im looking to transform this poor forgotten little guy into the ultimate 8-bit machine. so does anyone have any links or info for me? :help:
  12. V

US style shooter cabs?

i been wanting to get into the shooter(19XX/ikaruga) game for a long time now, but im not fond of candy cabs. i could be wrong but i remember my old dynamo street fighter II conversion had mounts for both vertical and horizontal positions. is that common for those old dynamos or has my years of...
  13. V

whats so great about animal crossing?

ok i fell into the hype around this game and picked it up around release. when i first popped it in i admit it wowed me a bit. then a few days later i realise this game is boring as hell and there isnt much to do besides fish, shake trees, chop trees, plant things, and talk to people. fishing is...
  14. V

beastbusters questions

i ran across a beast busters cab in really nice shape it doesnt work and its missing a gun but in a few weeks when im done remodeling my new house i wanna walk back in this place and make an offer. in its present condidtion about how much would you hyper guys offer for this thing. how...
  15. V

guncon 2 games!!!!!!!!!!!!

im just finishing up my console arcade cab (xbox live! in a cab :drool: ) and i realised that the tv in there works perfect with lightgun games. now since i havent had a tv that worked with them in ages i been over looking them. so help me out here guys i have time crisis 2 and vampire night...
  16. V

Neo-Geo cpo

anyone out there have a nice high res neo-geo cpo scan? or really nice homebrew? i found an ok one at Localarcade.com but hopefully one of you has something better hidden under all those great shockbox inserts ;)
  17. V

hunting for golden sun

anyone know of any online stores with an english copy of golden sun? i been to every store around here, and the only online store i see that has this game available is amazon uk which wont ship it to the US. need help guys :D
  18. V

broken arcade monitor help

i need help guys! the other day i moved one of the cabs, and the back fell off cracking the bulb? on back of the monitor. the monitor is/was the origional 25inch wells gardner from 89. the cab is a dedicated tmnt cab converted to cps2. so now guys what are my monitor options? where do i get...
  19. V

what are the must have gba games?

i just dusted off the sp, and without a new game to keep my intrest its in danger of getting the shelf again. so any genre, US, or import what are the hardcore gamers top choices? heres what i have: Super Mario advance 1-4 metroid fusion metroid zero mission final fantasy tactics lunar legend...
  20. V

the all about.... books?

i just ordered the all about snk and capcom books. earlier i came across some pics of the all about samurai spirits and vampire/darkstalkers books. so im wondering how many of the "all about" books are there? also can anyone recomend some good snk or capcom artbooks? :D