Search results

1. N

[WTB] 3 Neo Geo AES old style empty boxes

The plastic inner must be totally intact (no crack). Send me a PM if you have these !
  2. N

[WTB] Metal Slug X kit (MVS)

I recently missed that one on eBay : http://www.ebay.fr/itm/Metal-Slug-X-MVS-Kit-Complete-Original-Japanese-Version-SNK-Neogeo-JAMMA-/200966139857 Either japanese or US is fine as long as every thing is original. If you have one in good condition for sale, feel free to contact me, thnx.
  3. N

[FA] brand new SNOBOW KIDS for Nintendo 64

Last hour on eBay for this mint and brand new auctioned copy of ATLUS' Mario Kart-like: Snobow Kids / Snowboard Kids (japan version) for N64 : http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SNOBOW-KIDS-SNOWBOARDS-KIDS-N64-like-Mario-Kart-BRAND-NEW-Unopened-MINT-/121178752025
  4. N

FS: Kabuki Klash + World Heroes 2 NGCD JP (complete and LIKE NEW)

Selling a lot of Kabuki Klash + World Heroes 2 for Neo Geo CD (both japanese version with spine card included). Condition of disc, manual, and spine is 10/10 (absolutely like NEW never played). Kabuki Klash comes with case in minty condition as well / World Heroes 2 case has a small crack on...
  5. N

[FS] DAIMAKAIMURA Ghouls'n Ghosts ( 1st run release PCB )

Very nice collector's condition and 100% working. This is the sought after japanese original first release version + copied sealed instructions included. 385 GBP + shipping / 450 EUR + shipping (depending on location, please contact me).
  6. N

[For trade] my DAIMAKAIMURA pcb

No longer for trade at the moment.
  7. N

[FS] Gaiapolis (Konami) / Jigoku Meguri + arts (Taito) MINT Jamma PCB's

Jigoku Meguri minty PCB (japanese version of Bonze Adventure) + the rare original arts and manual 150 Euros + shipping depending on your location (see below). Payment by Paypal GIFT (or+4%). Shipping costs as follows : Shipping to France = 7 Euros Shipping to Europe = 18 Euros...
  8. N

[FT] super rare Bonk's Adventure (Kaneko) arcade board for a Crystal Of Kings kit

I have a super rare Bonk's Adventure 'Arcade Version' (Kaneko) board for trade, only for trade (please note I will NOT sell this one) As a trade, I am looking for a complete boxed The Crystal Of Kings kit (by Brezzasoft) (must be complete, not a reconstituted kit or loose game, original...
  9. N

Offering up to $500 for R-Type Leo PCB shipped

I offer $500 for a R-Type Leo PCB in perfect condition, all original labelled, and coming with original instruction cards included. This price must include trackable shipping to France. PM me if this is fine with you. Note: seller feedback infos and full pictures of the board will be...
  10. N

WTB all things related to R-TYPE LEO (flyers, arts, pcb)

cash ready, propose me sumthin nice ! :)
  11. N

(WTB) Willow PCB (Capcom USA)

give up on this. please close this thread, thanks
  12. N

[WANTED] The Crystal Of Kings (Brezzasoft) boxed kit

with original box and arts, PM an offer if you consider selling yours
  13. N

[WTB] Pilot Kids (Sega Model 2B CRX)

looking for the board set, or the rom board alone. Offers welcome by PM, thnx ;)
  14. N

[looking for] Cannon Dancer / Osman (Mitchell)

if you are considering to sell this pcb, please pm-me your offer, thanks
  15. N

[FS] Darius Gaiden + G Darius package (NEW/MINT)

Darius Gaiden (Sega Saturn jp) brand new factory sealed + G-Darius (PS1 jp) in absolute pristime NEW condition (you won't find better...) = $75 shipped worldwide by Paypal-GIFT Pics: Don't miss this great Darius set !
  16. N

Anybody in the US could bid for an item on eBay for me ?

If a well known member in the US could bid on eBay for me, it would help me to get an item I want (a PS1 game)... Unfortunately, the seller doesn't want to ship outside the US, this is the reason I need somebody to help :oops: I'm a 100% positive feedback french eBayer and I can Paypal directly...
  17. N

[WANTED] The Crystal Of Kings (Brezzasoft)

I am looking for the complete boxed kit (the neostore sold it some years ago when it was released) thanks.
  18. N

[FS] SEGA Megadrive games / new DC games / G-Darius (PS1)

Gynoug (MD JP) - complete and near mint, with reg card! 35 Euro shipped Sonic Compilation (MD EU) - complete, excellent condition. 13 Euro shipped SEGA Mega Games 2 (Revenge Of Shinobi + Golden Axe + Streets Of Rage) (MD EU) - complete, excellent condition with the 3 manuals. 21 Euro...
  19. N

[FS] Strikers 1945 Plus MVS full KIT (like new)

Collector's condition! Like new and complete with matching serials, original flyers, mini marquee and dips sheet. Every thing is mint. * * * SOLD * * *
  20. N

[FS] Photo Y2K PGM IGS / Marvel Super Heroes CPS2

Photo Y2K cart for IGS PGM, japanese version, great condition = 30 Euros + shipping * * * * Marvel Super Heroes CPS2, green B-board, original label with copied artworks = 47 Euros + shipping