[FS] Gaiapolis (Konami) / Jigoku Meguri + arts (Taito) MINT Jamma PCB's

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
jigoku.jpg

Jigoku Meguri minty PCB (japanese version of Bonze Adventure) + the rare original arts and manual

150 Euros + shipping depending on your location (see below).

Payment by Paypal GIFT (or+4%).

Shipping costs as follows :
Shipping to France = 7 Euros
Shipping to Europe = 18 Euros (Colissimo Int. / insured and trackable)
Shipping outside Europe = 32 Euros (Colissimo Int. / insured and trackable)

***** SOLD ******
http://s3.postimage.org/48q2iabcj/gaiapolis.jpg
Pics in game :
http://s7.postimage.org/l1luiyz8r/gaiapols.jpg
http://s7.postimage.org/hgpyzqup7/gaia_31.jpg
http://s7.postimage.org/lajf8wc17/gaia_15.jpg
http://s7.postimage.org/j79018c8b/gaia_19.jpg
Gaiapolis, this is the rare full english texts version of this nice beat them up-RPG made by Konami and never ported on home consoles.
The board is in beautiful clean condition with all genuine stickers.
No symptom of sound corrosion on the sound section, full loud sound !

Short review of the game : http://www.illusionware.it/arcades/gaiapolis.htm

>> 170 Euros + shipping depending on your location (see down the page) *** SOLD ***

Last edited:

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I have a Gaiapolis, don't forget to mention its a vertical game.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I have a Gaiapolis, don't forget to mention its a vertical game.
lol ^^ don't the in-game pics and game review I posted above speak by themselves ?? ;) I guess you really have to suffer of understanding problems if despite these you did not guess yet it is a vertical game..

Last edited:

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
lol ^^ don't the in-game pics and game review I posted above speak by themselves ?? ;) I guess you really have to suffer of understanding problems if despite these you did not guess yet it is a vertical game..

LOL, Your speaking in broken Engrish while mocking me because I am supposedly having comprehension problems.

Traditionally when we sale here we put important disclaimers such as the item condition or in this case needing a vertical monitor directly in our post as a courtesy so people don't have to GUESS and to cover our bases. Was not trying to torpedo your thread dude was only trying to be friendly by helping.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Sup mm.

Hey!! I remember playing this game.

Yeah, I was all like: WTF, a KONAMI V-SSBU??? :scratch:

Heh, game looks cool and all, but never seen a Vertical SSBU before. :eek_2:

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
LOL, Your speaking in broken Engrish while mocking me because I am supposedly having comprehension problems.
Learn to speak a "broken french" as good as my "broken engrish" to see how good you are in comparison :)

When I wrote "you have to suffer of understanding problems", I was not pointing you out in particular ! It was just a general idea, I could have written "one has to suffer of..." instead.

Traditionally when we sale here we put important disclaimers such as the item condition or in this case needing a vertical monitor directly in our post as a courtesy so people don't have to GUESS and to cover our bases. Was not trying to torpedo your thread dude was only trying to be friendly by helping.
Thanks for the lesson... It's true I waited after you to explain me how to post here and describe an arcade PCB for sale... :glee:
Seriously, next time, please think twice before leaving such a useless remark, especially when I take care of posting 4 ingame pics including the title screen, plus a short review of the game -that can be tried within Mame too, or actual gameplay seen on Youtube (which is HIGHLY recommended, as you know, before making the purchase of any 'unknown' game board... ^^).
And also, who will buy this without knowing any hint of what Gaiapolis is, huh seriously ?? :lolz:

In the flow of vertical arcade shooting games proposed for sale here and there, do you also step in in every single sale ad when the seller forgot to mention the game is vertical ? :D

Last edited:

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Learn to speak a "broken french" as good as my "broken engrish" to see how good you are in comparison :)

When I wrote "you have to suffer of understanding problems", I was not pointing you out in particular ! It was just a general idea, I could have written "one has to suffer of..." instead.

Thanks for the lesson... It's true I waited after you to explain me how to post here and describe an arcade PCB for sale... :glee:
Seriously, next time, please think twice before leaving such a useless remark, especially when I take care of posting 4 ingame pics including the title screen, plus a short review of the game -that can be tried within Mame too, or actual gameplay seen on Youtube (which is HIGHLY recommended, as you know, before making the purchase of any 'unknown' game board... ^^).
And also, who will buy this without knowing any hint of what Gaiapolis is, huh seriously ?? :lolz:

In the flow of vertical arcade shooting games proposed for sale here and there, do you also step in in every single sale ad when the seller forgot to mention the game is vertical ? :D

Well the fact you wanted Euros told that there was a chance Engrish might not be your primary language. As for your remark about me at least trying to speak broken French, well I will not because I have more respect for other cultures and languages to just butcher the dialect so causally.

There is a difference between useless information and information you think is common knowledge. So you think it's useless information for me to remark the board is vertical. If someone would to sell a mortal kombat for example maybe reiterating that it uses negative five volts might seem redundant to you but you can not assume it is tribal knowledge therefore useless. Failure to accommodate for the needed voltage or in this case vertical orientation will case severe inconvenience for the buyer. Dude I am just saying it is a very substantial courtesy due to the uncommon nature of the board to mention directly in your post the game is vertical.

I have been selling here for years man and hear my words. People WILL buy stuff without researching what they are buying. The only thing most know about Gaiapolis is that it is rare and DnD themed. Let me give you a personal example. When I initially started selling here I posted and sold some six slot mother boards. The buyers got the mobos and screamed murder when they did not work. Long story short six slot mobos have a high current requirement which means the voltage must be adjusted while the mobo is powered up. Like you I assumed the buyers knew what they were buying, no research done on their part.

I even gave a refund to someone for a dimahoo because I did not mention it was vertical and the buyer could not figure out a work around.

You posting a link to a review which mention once in passing the game is vertical is like watching a commercial for a product and at the bottom in small print there a disclaimer causally listing side effect. Do you ever read ALL the disclaimers when you are updated the firmware on your phone, ps3 or what ever and you are assuming that buyer will click your link to get informed. The pictures do not tell you of screen orientation, most would assume since it a konami game it would be horizontal.

There is a clear difference between a shmup and a beatemup. One is a category of shooters which are more widely available in both horizontal and vertical orientation and the other is a brawler which is rarer to be found in the vertical format. The fact that you could not make a better comparison using a similar beatemup tells how unusual Gaiapolis is. So no I do not go around reminding people they will have to tate their monitor if they are going from a Loop Master to 19XX.

Good look on your sale it is a rare board and should go fast.

Last edited:

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Yeah, when I played this I played it on a SUPER GUN.

Had to tilt my head sideways 'cause I couldn't rotate the TV ('cause the CRT was too big). :D

lol. Hard to play V-SSBU for a while with your head on it's side. :lolz:

images

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Yeah, when I played this I played it on a SUPER GUN.

Had to tilt my head sideways 'cause I couldn't rotate the TV ('cause the CRT was too big). :D

lol. Hard to play V-SSBU for a while with your head on it's side. :lolz:

images

You have this board Tyranix

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Well the fact you wanted Euros told that there was a chance Engrish might not be your primary language. As for your remark about me at least trying to speak broken French, well I will not because I have more respect for other cultures and languages to just butcher the dialect so causally.
I'm sorry, english is not my native language as I am french, not american like you. If my "engrish" as you enjoy to call it repeatedly, pisses you off so much, that means you bear me a grudge for not being fluent in your language. Well, it's your right and own problem to maybe feel a bit racist against foreign people, but it's just completely off-topic here in my sale ad :) However, I believe my description above for what I'm selling is okay and complete.

Oh and thanks for the roman-fleuve behind, other people's sale ads in the Market section are indeed the perfect place for philosophical literature.

Now I'm pretty sure everybody understood and know that this is a VERTICAL game. Thanks to you, they are saved from such an incredible forgotten clarification.
Ok now this is clear for everyone, the rest of your story (what games you own, what you think about them, what happened with your sales... etc etc) is completely unrelated with my sale and has nothing to do here.
So, since you claim to be a respectful person, I thank you in advance to just retire from here and take care of your own business -where I myself do not have to interfere :)
Thanks again.

Last edited:

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I love it when the French talk Philosophy and Literature.

It's so much fun to watch.

images

Best Of Luck With Your Sales Thread neomasta. :)